Left Trigger Unresponsive

Discus and support Left Trigger Unresponsive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller fell very hard on the left trigger i believe and now the left trigger is unresponsive. Its not sticky, it doesnt get stuck, it can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SmashBull13, Oct 20, 2019.

1. SmashBull13
    SmashBull13 Guest

My controller fell very hard on the left trigger i believe and now the left trigger is unresponsive. Its not sticky, it doesnt get stuck, it can function normally no problem with clicking. It is just not working with my xbox like my xbox doesnt read when
    i press it. Please help ive have been looking at repair and disassembly videos but none explain my problem. I have this controller since i got my xbox in 2013 or 2014. Please help!!

:)

SmashBull13, Oct 20, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

If the controller is damaged from dropping it then you will have to replace it since it is not under warranty. Self repair is nothing that is discussed in the forums as it can be considered as tampering.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

If the controller is under 6 months old you can send it of for a replacement but apart from that I would suggest buying a new controller sadly.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi SmashBull13,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with your Xbox One controller. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you try troubleshooting this using our Xbox
    One Wireless Controller Solution
    to see if this will help any to improve functionality. However, if you do require a repair and are under warranty, then you may set this up on the

Microsoft Devices page
    , or
    request a call back or chat from Xbox Support
    to help set one up for you.

I would also like to remind you of the
    Xbox Forums Guidelines
    in relation to Rule 22, which states:

"Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the Terms Of Use. Including any threads or posts regarding
    modifyingthe way your Xbox operates such 'modding' and/or 'chipping' your Xbox or otherwise altering the way it is intended to operate.
    This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com."

If there are any other questions or concerns please create a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That will allow us to tailor our support specifically to you!

Just make sure to review the Guidelines before a Thread/Post is made so as to not violate the rules by mistake.

Happy gaming.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  6. cbander0918 Win User

Left Trigger??

Sounds like it could be a hardware issue with the controller and the way it is being registered with the console. You'll likely have to send it in for service.
Thema:

1. Left Trigger Unresponsive - Similar Threads - Left Trigger Unresponsive

2. Xbox Controller Left Trigger Sticking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Left Trigger Sticking: Really simple issue, but not sure if it's an easy fix. I recently ordered a Design Lab controller (so brand-new, custom-made just for me) and even though it hasn't even been a full two weeks, the...
  3. Elite Contoller left stick is also activating right trigger?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Contoller left stick is also activating right trigger?: A couple of days ago while I was playing Rainbow Six siege I noticed sometimes when I tried to sprint my gun would fire. It would happen maybe once a match but nothing too bad. Since then, this...
  4. Left Trigger??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Trigger??: Recently I've had a problem on my xbox where the left trigger seems to not work properly. When I am in a game, it acts as though it is stuck though on the controller itself the left trigger is...
  5. Left Trigger Unresponsive in Minecraft ONLY. Works with other games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left Trigger Unresponsive in Minecraft ONLY. Works with other games and apps: My daughter accidently dropped her controller this weekend while playing Minecaft for the Xbox One. Not a big drop but hit the coffee table pretty hard. Nothing physically broken but now her Left...
  6. There is a screw in left trigger of my pad that keeps it from being pressed!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    There is a screw in left trigger of my pad that keeps it from being pressed!!: [img] So i bought a brand new pad but i quickly noticed that the left trigger didn't move like it should. So i removed the shell and i found out that there is a screw screwed into the trigger...
  7. Xbox One controller is 3 days old, Left trigger button does not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller is 3 days old, Left trigger button does not work.: Xbox One controller is 3 days old, controller was dropped ONE TIME, and the Left trigger button stopped working. Because the remote is new, can I have it replaced for free?...
  8. Сreaks left trigger on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Сreaks left trigger on controller: Creaks left trigger on controller. Was bought in the summer, the check does not save, save box. Does warranty repair on this gamepad? 8c2e1dbe-6af8-4e0b-8369-ec0a5d2df261
  9. XBox Controller left trigger, sticking out of controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller left trigger, sticking out of controller: I bought my xbox one from Redmond (Seattle) company store in feb, 2016. Since April my controlller's left trigger seems to have come out of the controller, though not fully out. I tried to connect...
  10. Controller Left Trigger Pops Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Left Trigger Pops Out: So i bought my Xbox one in January and about a month and the left trigger became loose and over time eventually it just popped out. I was forced to buy a 2nd controller after 3 months of having a...