Left Trigger Unresponsive

Discus and support Left Trigger Unresponsive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller fell very hard on the left trigger i believe and now the left trigger is unresponsive. Its not sticky, it doesnt get stuck, it can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SmashBull13, Oct 20, 2019.

1. SmashBull13
    SmashBull13 Guest

My controller fell very hard on the left trigger i believe and now the left trigger is unresponsive. Its not sticky, it doesnt get stuck, it can function normally no problem with clicking. It is just not working with my xbox like my xbox doesnt read when
    i press it. Please help ive have been looking at repair and disassembly videos but none explain my problem. I have this controller since i got my xbox in 2013 or 2014. Please help!!

:)

SmashBull13, Oct 20, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

If the controller is damaged from dropping it then you will have to replace it since it is not under warranty. Self repair is nothing that is discussed in the forums as it can be considered as tampering.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

If the controller is under 6 months old you can send it of for a replacement but apart from that I would suggest buying a new controller sadly.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi SmashBull13,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with your Xbox One controller. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you try troubleshooting this using our Xbox
    One Wireless Controller Solution
    to see if this will help any to improve functionality. However, if you do require a repair and are under warranty, then you may set this up on the

Microsoft Devices page
    , or
    request a call back or chat from Xbox Support
    to help set one up for you.

I would also like to remind you of the
    Xbox Forums Guidelines
    in relation to Rule 22, which states:

"Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the Terms Of Use. Including any threads or posts regarding
    modifyingthe way your Xbox operates such 'modding' and/or 'chipping' your Xbox or otherwise altering the way it is intended to operate.
    This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com."

If there are any other questions or concerns please create a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That will allow us to tailor our support specifically to you!

Just make sure to review the Guidelines before a Thread/Post is made so as to not violate the rules by mistake.

Happy gaming.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  6. cbander0918 Win User

Left Trigger??

Sounds like it could be a hardware issue with the controller and the way it is being registered with the console. You'll likely have to send it in for service.
Thema:

1. Left Trigger Unresponsive - Similar Threads - Left Trigger Unresponsive

2. Left trigger problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left trigger problem: My left trigger is a bit sticky when I press down on it what should I do to fix it 42d567bf-b255-48fe-8ba5-584eff1e2529
  3. Wired XBOX One controller joystick drifts left ONLY when holding down the right trigger

in XBoX on Windows
    Wired XBOX One controller joystick drifts left ONLY when holding down the right trigger: When I hold down the right trigger in any game, the joystick drifts left as if I am pulling it fully to the left. It's driving me crazy. 2b2c79ce-e015-49aa-a20b-1e51885195f1
  4. Problema con gatillo izquierdo mando Xbox[Translation-Problem with left trigger Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema con gatillo izquierdo mando Xbox[Translation-Problem with left trigger Xbox...: Hola, quería realizar una pregunta a ver si alguien tuvo un problema similar y si hay alguna solución. El problema es que hoy cuando encendí mi xbox y voy a escoger algún juego para iniciar me doy...
  5. Xbox Controller Help. Left Trigger and Left Button mapping swapped by itself in game and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Help. Left Trigger and Left Button mapping swapped by itself in game and...: While playing COD Warzone in game, my left button and left trigger automatically swapped and now I do not know how to fix it... I tried to see if this was just COD but it seems to be the...
  6. Y-axis on the right analogue stick directly affects the left trigger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y-axis on the right analogue stick directly affects the left trigger: Although this sounds stupid I have had this issue constantly for the past few months across multiple games on both PC and Xbox. An example of this being a problem is if I were to move the camera...
  7. Xbox elite 2 triggers sticking left and right... An one more thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 triggers sticking left and right... An one more thing: Hi ive had my xbox elite 2 for a little over 5 Months or so and for the last mounth ive been having sticky triggers and take hours to correct with game play and if it isnt used with in a day the...
  8. Xbox joystick activating left trigger.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox joystick activating left trigger.: My xbox one controller has been acting weird the past days. The right joystick whenever I move it up or down it activates the left trigger making it hard for me when playing call of duty or other...
  9. Xbox Elite 2 Sticky Left Trigger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Sticky Left Trigger: I have been using the controller daily since christmas, and have had no complaints. That is until today, I was in the middle of a multyplayer match when the left trigger started sticking. It...
  10. Left Trigger Unresponsive in Minecraft ONLY. Works with other games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left Trigger Unresponsive in Minecraft ONLY. Works with other games and apps: My daughter accidently dropped her controller this weekend while playing Minecaft for the Xbox One. Not a big drop but hit the coffee table pretty hard. Nothing physically broken but now her Left...