Legacy of Kain Backwards Compatibility

Discus and support Legacy of Kain Backwards Compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really hope this gets seen and taken into strong consideration, because we may be few, but I believe that there are enough of us loyal fans who would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheMix15, Nov 5, 2019.

1. TheMix15
    TheMix15 Guest

I really hope this gets seen and taken into strong consideration, because we may be few, but I believe that there are enough of us loyal fans who would pay anything to at least get Soul Reaver 2, Blood Omen 2, and Legacy of Kain Defiance put into the Backwards
    Compatibility library. Bonus points if they can get the One X Enhanced treatment. Just such a lovely series with amazing story telling and voice acting that deserves far more attention than Tomb Raider.

:)

TheMix15, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Echo4Ent Win User

Legacy of Kain

I am hoping that Legacy of Kain: Defiance, and Blood Omen 2 come to Xbox One through Backwards Compatibility...

"Definitive" Editions of ANY of the games would also be welcome!
  3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

They won't be added this gen but I would to see them backwards compatible for Scarlett
  4. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Right now there are no more planned backwards compatible games, however once project scarlett is finished they will continue the backwards compatibility program.
  5. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Wait for that to happen until Oroject Scarlett is finished
  6. annix Win User

Thema:

1. Legacy of Kain Backwards Compatibility - Similar Threads - Legacy Kain Backwards

2. Hitman 2 error of price on Legacy Pack ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 error of price on Legacy Pack ?: Hello, I noticed a pricing error on the Hitman 2 Legacy pack. Indeed on PS4 and Steam this one costs only 20€ while it 's 70€ on Xbox. PS Store :...
  3. Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition): Just recently I've been unable to use the skin packs i purchased back on the 360 version of the game. Up until now ive had no problem using them on the bedrock/better together edition. Now its...
  4. Teredo Tunneling Adapter doesn't exist on device manager and add legacy hardware

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo Tunneling Adapter doesn't exist on device manager and add legacy hardware: Hello, I recently installed windows 10 on my computer, and the installer automatically updated most of my drivers to their newest versions. Unfortunately, the Teredo Tunneling Adapter was not...
  5. Hitman Legacy Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman Legacy Pack: Hello, I've been having problems with accessing content for the game Hitman 2. Brief overview: I have a physical copy of Hitman, the Definitive Edition, installed, including all bonus missions...
  6. Hitman Legacy Pack Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman Legacy Pack Issues: I got Hitman from Game Pass and installed it all. I already have the Starter Pack from the second game but when checking for the Legacy Pack in-game, it doesn't exist. I have done everything that...
  7. Legacy of Kain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Legacy of Kain: Many of you will remember the Legacy of Kain series that originated back on the Playstation and Saturday, for those who don't think of a very grim, vampire version of Zelda. With such a stellar...
  8. LEGACY OF KAIN reboot, PLEASE!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGACY OF KAIN reboot, PLEASE!!!: I would love to see the Legacy of Kain reboot from Blood Omen to the Soul Reaver 2 and possibly more. 26ea250c-4bc9-41bd-ba5b-e7a9810b05ab
  9. Legacy of kain/soul reaver

in XBoX on Consoles
    Legacy of kain/soul reaver: does anyone know if there going to make a new one? I got an email about that nosgoth game for pc, and heard they might bring it to console but I want an in depth story to play not a free mmo. Who...
  10. Soul Reaver - Legacy of Kain

in XBoX on Consoles
    Soul Reaver - Legacy of Kain: Anyone remember this amazing game?? I wonder if it will ever come back? I loved it!! 37ca4a3c-8cac-484a-9fb8-9a87f63c4ec8