Legendary Campaign co-op play

Discus and support Legendary Campaign co-op play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for some serious players who will be willing to play it through with me. Let's start with Halo 1, and through! Reply if interested. GT:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yea Its Skill, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Legendary Campaign co-op play

Looking for some serious players who will be willing to play it through with me. Let's start with Halo 1, and through! Reply if interested.

GT:

:)

Yea Its Skill, Nov 11, 2014
  2. WackyBoy
    WackyBoy Guest
    R>Halo MCC Co-op(1-4)

Im in same boat, looking to play some legendary co-op! send msg or friend invite, any campaign legendary

WackyBoy, Nov 11, 2014
  3. SnoFox
    SnoFox Guest
    Looking for people play Halo : The Master Chief Collection Campaigns on Legendary

I also would like to play co-op campaign on Legendary. If interested send a FR.

SnoFox, Nov 11, 2014
  4. WackyBoy Win User

R>Halo MCC Co-op(1-4)

Im in same boat, looking to play some legendary co-op! send msg or friend invite, any campaign legendary
  5. UMI2021 Win User

Looking for partners for Campaign/War Games/Spartan Ops? POST HERE!

Looking for help with spartan ops legendary an co op campaign.
  6. SnoFox Win User

Looking for people play Halo : The Master Chief Collection Campaigns on Legendary

I also would like to play co-op campaign on Legendary. If interested send a FR.
  7. NorthVegas12 Win User

Anyone down for some co-op?

I'm keen for a bit of Co-op campaign doing legendary...
  8. The Rya Z Win User

Anyone down for some co-op?

[quote user="Froga31"]

Do you by any chance know that if you do co-op campaign on legendary, does this still unlock the legendary achievement? [/quote]

Yes it does, to unlock the achievement "Campaign Complete: Legendary" you must complete all 10 missions on Legendary Solo, Co-op or both. As long as when you go to select a level a Legendary shield appears on each level in either the Solo or
    Co-op side or both you will have the achievement.
Thema:

Legendary Campaign co-op play

1. Legendary Campaign co-op play - Similar Threads - Legendary Campaign play

2. Game crashes continuing Legendary Campaign for Halo 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crashes continuing Legendary Campaign for Halo 4: Playing Halo 4 on legendary on the mission requiem at around 80%+ through the mission, when i try to resume the campaign it loads over half the way freezes then crashes to the xbox home screen,...
  3. HALO 2 CO OP LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN CRASHING ON EVERY MISSION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO 2 CO OP LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN CRASHING ON EVERY MISSION: PLEASE FIX THIS im trying to complete all halos on legendary co op and when loading into the first mission loading screen the game freezes and doesn't fully load please help...
  4. PLEASE HELP IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY CO OP HALO 2 LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN CRASHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE HELP IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY CO OP HALO 2 LEGENDARY CAMPAIGN CRASHING: me and my friend are trying to play co op halo 2 campaign but the first mission and i think every mission on halo 2 it crashes it gets to like 1 cm left and doesn't load and it freezes on the...
  5. Legendary campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Legendary campaign: Looking for anyone that wants to do the halo 3 campaign on Legendary. my GT is: 211338ec-b877-41a4-8377-9afbb88dc552
  6. Have all campaigns done on legendary, no Sangheli. I have the achievements and did ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have all campaigns done on legendary, no Sangheli. I have the achievements and did ...: Game will not register that I did all MCC campaigns on legendary for sangheli armor de8bf53e-f99b-4483-a0b2-81203ee15ed4
  7. Have all campaigns done on legendary, no Sangheli. I have the achievements and did ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have all campaigns done on legendary, no Sangheli. I have the achievements and did ...: Game will not register that I did all MCC campaigns on legendary for sangheli armor 39d1ff0a-1f85-4dc2-8d3b-292e9fd97272
  8. Anyone want to play Halo 3 ODST? Legendary Campaign run through?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone want to play Halo 3 ODST? Legendary Campaign run through?: Looking to get as many achievements as possible for the Game via the Masterchief Collection. Is anyone still playing this game that wants to join in? 9bdb46b3-4286-4ed4-8457-278c6cde249f
  9. Looking to play Legendary Co-op Campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to play Legendary Co-op Campaign: Just in need of someone to play campaign with. d451b12e-26ab-45a0-aeb7-39838f8a1189
  10. Looking for people play Halo : The Master Chief Collection Campaigns on Legendary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people play Halo : The Master Chief Collection Campaigns on Legendary: I'm T Rev x87x on Xbox One & xbox 360 Looking for people play Halo : The Master Chief Collection Campaigns on Legendary with if up for it MSG me add me T Rev x87x hard to find people that have...