Legendary co-op playthrough

Discus and support Legendary co-op playthrough in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hola fellow spartans, Any feel for some legendary co-op? I would play by myself but the experience is just a bit weak solo. Co-op is way more fun! so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Loxzoren, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Loxzoren
    Loxzoren Guest

Hola fellow spartans,

Any feel for some legendary co-op? I would play by myself but the experience is just a bit weak solo. Co-op is way more fun! so for anyone wanting to join up and kick some covenant *** please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, send me a friend request, or a message.
    im on many hours of the day so hit me up! OH BY THE WAY! a mic would be preferred. i like talking with the people im working with to take down the covenant/flood/forerunner jackholes against us. Thanks and have a nice day. :]

:)

Loxzoren, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Jimbob666
    Jimbob666 Guest
    Looking for partners for Campaign/War Games/Spartan Ops? POST HERE!

I'm looking for help with co-op legendary achieve if anybody is interested in a playthrough.

Jimbob666, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Ready for Halo 5?

im back on halo 5 after taking a short break to playthrough black ops 3 campaign doing a legendary co op playthrough and i love the game even more now after playing black ops 3 how people can compare the two blows my mind halo 5 really is a gem

Doc Holliday x, Dec 27, 2014
  4. Jimbob666 Win User

I'm looking for help with co-op legendary achieve if anybody is interested in a playthrough.
  5. Doc Holliday x Win User

Ready for Halo 5?

im back on halo 5 after taking a short break to playthrough black ops 3 campaign doing a legendary co op playthrough and i love the game even more now after playing black ops 3 how people can compare the two blows my mind halo 5 really is a gem
  6. x 2Slick x Win User

Achievement Help

I need to go for the co-op and legendary achievements. so if/when you wanna try to knock those out in co-op on legendary, message me.
  7. striker2-7AFED2C5-CB Win User

Halo 4 Legendary Campaign, need one.

Finished it on legendary solo and heroic co-op few week ago, if anyone needs extra people for co-op legendary shoot me an invite. I'm on usually after 6pm CST
  8. UMI2021 Win User

Looking for help with spartan ops legendary an co op campaign.
Thema:

1. Legendary co-op playthrough - Similar Threads - Legendary playthrough

2. Not getting my skins from the Overwatch Legendary bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not getting my skins from the Overwatch Legendary bundle: So I purchased Overwatch on Black Friday and it came with 15 skins. So I redeemed the skins to my account on xbox, and when I logged into Overwatch for the first time I had nothing. I refreshed...
  3. bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter...: j ai débloqué toute les promotion lié a se trophée mai il ne se débloque pas il reste a 5 % comment je peux obtenir mon trophée comme tous les objectif de réalisation sont terminer sa ma pris du...
  4. Skyrim legendary edition disc 2 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim legendary edition disc 2 problem: I’m trying to down the dlcs on my xbox 360 e. Whenever i put disc 2 in of skyrim is says: trying to read multimedia and it stays on that. e018ec1c-27e9-45b8-9494-0127f1a67af1
  5. Didn’t Get Overwatch Legendary Skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn’t Get Overwatch Legendary Skins: Played on a free weekend awhile back, but just got the Ledgendary Edition last night. Game is working fine but I didn’t get the skins at all. They’re still locked in-game. It shows that I own the...
  6. Injustice 2 legendary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Injustice 2 legendary Edition: Hello, tell me please where can I get the code for injustice 2 legendary Edition game, except for the Microsoft store 5461e1f0-cb85-4b03-b4b7-18059d088e5f
  7. Injustice 2 Legendary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Injustice 2 Legendary Edition: Hello, my name is Sergey. I am very upset by the fact that the second month is waiting for a discount on the game injastice 2 LE, and it still does not exist ... I understand that the wishes of...
  8. I bought overwatch legendary edition and don't got the skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought overwatch legendary edition and don't got the skins: hi 3 weeks ago i bought a game bundle on Microsoft store (cod bo4 ,destiny 2 and overwatch legendary edition) and i dont got all the skins in overwatch legendary edition i got only 5 origin skins...
  9. Sale on Injustice 2 Legendary Edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sale on Injustice 2 Legendary Edition: I am wondering if it is possible for Injustice 2 legendary edition to be put sale for 40% off as missed out on the last time it was on sale for 40% off and I really want to get it. Reference...
  10. Overwatch Legendary edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch Legendary edition: i bought the Legendary Edition from the xbox store and I’m supposed to get extra skins and loot boxe. I thought they’d either be in the game or get a code to redeem them but I haven’t got...