LEGENDARY OP weapons for a OP 5 pimpernel...

Discus and support LEGENDARY OP weapons for a OP 5 pimpernel... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; looking for anyone that has a OP Pimpernel sniper rifle that would be willing to dupe for multiple legendary weapons… message me back if you're willing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HK ARK 85, Mar 28, 2014.

1. HK ARK 85
    HK ARK 85 Guest

looking for anyone that has a OP Pimpernel sniper rifle that would be willing to dupe for multiple legendary weapons… message me back if you're willing

:)

HK ARK 85, Mar 28, 2014
  2. theodore155
    theodore155 Guest
    Spartan Ops Legendary Co-op anyone?

Need to do episode 4 and 5 on legendary co op send me a friend request if ya wanna GT-KingBlazeIzRipN

theodore155, Mar 28, 2014
  3. x 2Slick x
    x 2Slick x Guest
    Achievement Help

I need to go for the co-op and legendary achievements. so if/when you wanna try to knock those out in co-op on legendary, message me.

x 2Slick x, Mar 28, 2014
  4. Doc Holliday x Win User

Ready for Halo 5?

im back on halo 5 after taking a short break to playthrough black ops 3 campaign doing a legendary co op playthrough and i love the game even more now after playing black ops 3 how people can compare the two blows my mind halo 5 really is a gem
  5. PaulBinder Win User

Looking to beat Halo 4 Legendary???

good luck! Just FYI it takes a good 5 to 10 hours depending on the skull of the player to finish this legendary co-op
  6. UMI2021 Win User

Looking for partners for Campaign/War Games/Spartan Ops? POST HERE!

Looking for help with spartan ops legendary an co op campaign.
  7. button fiddler Win User

Spartan Ops Difficulty

Online ops difficulty is usually Heroic (when the ops come out) or legendary. (in the time between a new 5 episodes) unless you play solo or with some friends in a private match these are the only 2 difficulties you will have.
  8. x 2Slick x Win User

Achievement Help

I need to go for the co-op and legendary achievements. so if/when you wanna try to knock those out in co-op on legendary, message me.
Thema:

1. LEGENDARY OP weapons for a OP 5 pimpernel... - Similar Threads - LEGENDARY weapons pimpernel

2. bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter...: j ai débloqué toute les promotion lié a se trophée mai il ne se débloque pas il reste a 5 % comment je peux obtenir mon trophée comme tous les objectif de réalisation sont terminer sa ma pris du...
  3. Skyrim legendary edition disc 2 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim legendary edition disc 2 problem: I’m trying to down the dlcs on my xbox 360 e. Whenever i put disc 2 in of skyrim is says: trying to read multimedia and it stays on that. e018ec1c-27e9-45b8-9494-0127f1a67af1
  4. Didn’t Get Overwatch Legendary Skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn’t Get Overwatch Legendary Skins: Played on a free weekend awhile back, but just got the Ledgendary Edition last night. Game is working fine but I didn’t get the skins at all. They’re still locked in-game. It shows that I own the...
  5. Injustice 2 legendary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Injustice 2 legendary Edition: Hello, tell me please where can I get the code for injustice 2 legendary Edition game, except for the Microsoft store 5461e1f0-cb85-4b03-b4b7-18059d088e5f
  6. Injustice 2 Legendary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Injustice 2 Legendary Edition: Hello, my name is Sergey. I am very upset by the fact that the second month is waiting for a discount on the game injastice 2 LE, and it still does not exist ... I understand that the wishes of...
  7. Looking to trade or dupe, need level 60 legendary weapons (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to trade or dupe, need level 60 legendary weapons (Xbox One): I'm currently playing this on the Xbox One. I need some stronger weapons since at the moment I can only find real cheap level 60 weapons. They don't do more damage than the level 50 ones I already...
  8. No Legendary or Exotic weapons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Legendary or Exotic weapons: to all, I'm currently at a lvl 24 and to this point, I have no legendary or exotic weapons. I play lvl 24 strikes all the time and all I get are rare item rewards that are totally useless to me...
  9. Legendary Weapons.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Legendary Weapons.: Anyone have good runs they do to get the legendary weapons....? I've done around a total of 60 runs between "The Warrior" - "Bunk3r" - and "Doc Mercy" and have only got 2 legendarys :/...
  10. Borderlands 2 legendary weapons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 legendary weapons: ive been farming for days and just cant seem to get the legendary weapons im looking for if anyone is willing to dup them for me i would greatly appreciate it just send me a message...