Lego dimensions disappeared from game list and now saying unavailable. Can not access it...

Discus and support Lego dimensions disappeared from game list and now saying unavailable. Can not access it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know what's going on.i just bought this for my lad for xmas and even though I had downloaded the game previously it is not on games list... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrollerSoda2006, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Lego dimensions disappeared from game list and now saying unavailable. Can not access it...

Does anyone know what's going on.i just bought this for my lad for xmas and even though I had downloaded the game previously it is not on games list and saying its currently unavailable. Have xbox discontinued it . Our xbox is the s version without disc
    drive.

:)

DrollerSoda2006, Dec 27, 2019
  2. Northern Lass Win User

Lego dimensions disappeared from game list and now saying unavailable. Can not access it after buying starter pack for sons xmas gift

You need the disc to launch the game so it wont work on an all digital xbox. The core game is disc only because it is bundled with the base. You would be able to download all the dlc packs online only, is that what you had installed?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Lego dimensions disappeared from game list and now saying unavailable. Can not access it after buying starter pack for sons xmas gift

As far as I know Lego Dimensions was only a disc game, so would not work on the all digital version anyway. If however there was a digital download available, and you purchased it, then when you log in, it should show up in your ready to install section
    of my games and apps..

Edit, Have just checked and the game was discontinued back in Oct 2017. The game and any figures you purchase still work, but you can no longer purchase from the store. Hence why saying its currently unavailable.
  4. Northern Lass Win User

Games with Gold titles for June

I'll pick up portal, not played any portal games apart from the lego dimensions pack
  5. pkvas Win User

Lego Batman 3!!! :D

I'm 34 and love the Lego games the only one I won't be playing is Lego dimensions because the toys are a waste of money
  6. Malacath Win User

Replacement unit connection issues

I don't have a Lego dimension but i'm assuming you are referring to the USB ports?

Are you saying the USB connecter on the Demension unit looks solid.

Could it be that there is something stuck in the USB connecter on the Dimension or it has been crushed making it look solid?
Thema:

Lego dimensions disappeared from game list and now saying unavailable. Can not access it...

1. Lego dimensions disappeared from game list and now saying unavailable. Can not access it... - Similar Threads - Lego dimensions disappeared

2. Lego Dimensions removed from Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Dimensions removed from Xbox store: Hi, My kids still love the Lego Dimensions game but it seems it's been removed? I can't find it in the xbox store (LEGO® Dimensions™ is currently not available.) and it's disappeared from 'my...
  3. Lego Dimensions Toy Pad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Dimensions Toy Pad: My son received the starter pack as a gift for Lego Dimensions XBox One. The toy pad doesn't work. a98e12aa-6d17-442b-851e-240fb35470d9
  4. Sonic the Hedgehog Level Pack - Lego Dimensions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic the Hedgehog Level Pack - Lego Dimensions: Ola, comprei o pack do sonic para meu filho, montamos o personagem, mas ao colocarmos na placa não abre o manual para montar os veiculos! E fala que precisa fazer o download do conteudo. Vou no...
  5. Does Lego Dimension for Xbox One work on Xbox One S too

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Lego Dimension for Xbox One work on Xbox One S too: Hello, my sons bought a few days ago a Xbox One S. Does Lego Dimension for Xbox One work on Xbox One S too? 009ceb08-ff49-4863-8e64-da0e13cf7188
  6. Batman lego dimensions figure not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman lego dimensions figure not working: When my son places Batman on the base pad the game doesn't recognize him, however, when he places Wyldstlye or the old guy the base recognizes them. If there something it can be done?...
  7. Lego dimensions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego dimensions: I have recently downloaded the Fantastic Beasts game pack, and the Goonies level pack. The Fantastic Beasts freezes during the cut scene, the games shuts down, and then returns me to the Xbox...
  8. Lego Dimensions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Dimensions: I have the Lego Dimensions Starter Pack 71173. And wish to use it on a XBOX one S. Are they compatible ? If not What version do I need for the Xbox one S ? 267c5806-77f1-45b9-b2e4-d15bff1787aa
  9. Lego dimensions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego dimensions: Will the X box one X be compatible with lego dimensions? My son is 5 and wanting to get lego dimensions toys, we don't have a gaming console, and i want to get a console that will work with his...
  10. Xbox 360 Lego dimensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Lego dimensions: will Lego dimensions 360 disk work on Xbox one in the future.? 018ffda9-27fd-499b-8aec-a6697f4ea649