Lego Dimensions Toy Pad

Discus and support Lego Dimensions Toy Pad in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son received the starter pack as a gift for Lego Dimensions XBox One. The toy pad doesn't work. a98e12aa-6d17-442b-851e-240fb35470d9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EvaBAZ, Mar 8, 2019.

1. EvaBAZ
    EvaBAZ Guest

Lego Dimensions Toy Pad

My son received the starter pack as a gift for Lego Dimensions XBox One. The toy pad doesn't work.

:)

EvaBAZ, Mar 8, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Lego Dimensions Toy Pad

Are you sure that the Starter Kit is for the console you actually own (i.e. if you have the Xbox One console, that the Dimensions Portal is actually for the Xbox One, and not the Xbox 360, as 360 hardware doesn't work on the Xbox One and vice versa)?

If it is indeed the correct hardware, you should return it to the store to have it exchanged. If necessary have the person that gifted it exchange it.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Lego Dimensions Toy Pad

Contact the person who made the gift and ask them to deal with the retailer from where the purchase was made.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Lego Dimensions Toy Pad

Hey there TattooedWarrior,

Have you tried to plug the Toy Pad into another USB port on the console? To clarify, is this for Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

Let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Lego Dimensions Toy Pad

Hi,

Return it to the shop where you bought it and ask for a replacement
  6. pkvas Win User

Lego Batman 3!!! :D

I'm 34 and love the Lego games the only one I won't be playing is Lego dimensions because the toys are a waste of money
Thema:

Lego Dimensions Toy Pad

1. Lego Dimensions Toy Pad - Similar Threads - Lego Dimensions Toy

2. Sonic the Hedgehog Level Pack - Lego Dimensions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic the Hedgehog Level Pack - Lego Dimensions: Ola, comprei o pack do sonic para meu filho, montamos o personagem, mas ao colocarmos na placa não abre o manual para montar os veiculos! E fala que precisa fazer o download do conteudo. Vou no...
  3. Does Lego Dimension for Xbox One work on Xbox One S too

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Lego Dimension for Xbox One work on Xbox One S too: Hello, my sons bought a few days ago a Xbox One S. Does Lego Dimension for Xbox One work on Xbox One S too? 009ceb08-ff49-4863-8e64-da0e13cf7188
  4. Batman lego dimensions figure not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman lego dimensions figure not working: When my son places Batman on the base pad the game doesn't recognize him, however, when he places Wyldstlye or the old guy the base recognizes them. If there something it can be done?...
  5. Lego dimensions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego dimensions: I have recently downloaded the Fantastic Beasts game pack, and the Goonies level pack. The Fantastic Beasts freezes during the cut scene, the games shuts down, and then returns me to the Xbox...
  6. Lego Dimensions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Dimensions: I have the Lego Dimensions Starter Pack 71173. And wish to use it on a XBOX one S. Are they compatible ? If not What version do I need for the Xbox one S ? 267c5806-77f1-45b9-b2e4-d15bff1787aa
  7. Lego dimensions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego dimensions: Will the X box one X be compatible with lego dimensions? My son is 5 and wanting to get lego dimensions toys, we don't have a gaming console, and i want to get a console that will work with his...
  8. Cant download LEGO Batman movie for Dimensions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download LEGO Batman movie for Dimensions: Hi, I am not able to download the update the Lego Batman movie addon to Lego dimensions. I keep getting the message the download stopped and xbox is unable to download the Lego Batman movie. I've...
  9. Lego Dimensions Toy Pad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Dimensions Toy Pad: Hi guys n gals. I have recently bought Lego Dimensions plus a few add on packs and all was working great but suddenly after only a couple of days the game asks me to connect the toy pad, it is...
  10. Xbox 360 Lego dimensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Lego dimensions: will Lego dimensions 360 disk work on Xbox one in the future.? 018ffda9-27fd-499b-8aec-a6697f4ea649