Lego games on xbox one

Discus and support Lego games on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought lego harry potter collection and after completing 1-4 i moved onto the next and it just stopped working, my xbox wouldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LydiaPrince, Mar 20, 2020.

1. LydiaPrince
    LydiaPrince Guest

Lego games on xbox one

Hello,

I recently bought lego harry potter collection and after completing 1-4 i moved onto the next and it just stopped working, my xbox wouldn't read the disk so i tried a new disk, nothing. Itried both discs on my brothers xbox and still nothing.. So ibought
    the lego movie 2 for xbox one and it wont even give me the message to download the new game. All brand new and sealed games, no scratches or anything. Xbox isnt even 1 years old, it sounds as if its reading the disc then just stops...help!!!!

:)

LydiaPrince, Mar 20, 2020
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

what's here so far...

3. Lord Dirt Win User

Lego Marvel, 12/4?

[quote user="SP Rhino"]

Its out tomorrow, my local Game store has copies on the shelves today for launch

[/quote]

Don't lie:

LEGO Marvel Delayed on Xbox One Won't launch alongside the console, no firm date given.

by Keza MacDonald
    November 13, 2013

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes will not launch alongside Xbox One, Warner has said in a statement to

MCV

"LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is coming to next-gen consoles, but the game will not be releasing on the Xbox One console on November 22nd. We will provide a release date for

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
    on Xbox One as soon as possible," reads the statement.

The game will still be out on November 15th on PS4 (November 29th in Europe), alongside the console.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/13/lego-marvel-delayed-on-xbox-one
  4. michial Win User

No saved data??? I know I saved it!

Is there a solution to this? So the xbox one will not save lego games?
  5. Captain Gini Win User

Great games for kids 3 to 7

Lego Indiana Jones, its one of the best Lego games
  6. Lorna Kennedy Win User

Lego Harry Potter worth buying?

all the lego games are fab, but the best one of the mo is lego pirates :)
Thema:

Lego games on xbox one

1. Lego games on xbox one - Similar Threads - Lego games

2. xbox 360 game Lego star wars tcs,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game Lego star wars tcs,: i downloaded the game 4 times does not show up on my game apps 707c6aa2-8bdd-4141-849e-3ffd52f4725e
  3. Unable to acquire the Games with Gold game: LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to acquire the Games with Gold game: LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Unable to acquire the Games with Gold game: LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy When attempting to download, Error message appears: Sorry, we had trouble loading some details. Please try...
  4. Lego dimensions disappeared from game list and now saying unavailable. Can not access it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego dimensions disappeared from game list and now saying unavailable. Can not access it...: Does anyone know what's going on.i just bought this for my lad for xmas and even though I had downloaded the game previously it is not on games list and saying its currently unavailable. Have xbox...
  5. Lego Worlds Game Pass Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Worlds Game Pass Issue: Hi! I've been using game pass Lego Worlds for a week or so. The past couple days, when I go into it, I notice that the Game Pass logo isn't on the initial screen. Then once I skip the video and...
  6. LEGO my video game!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO my video game!: What would be cool would be a Spinoff for Star Wars as Lego! Something new and fresh bdb22d7c-7f86-44d5-b50d-f018df61c7eb
  7. LEGO Avengers game won’t save progress on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO Avengers game won’t save progress on my Xbox: I just downloaded the deluxe version of Lego Avengers. It wont save any of my progress and I have to keep replaying the same thing over and over. I’ve made sure my xbox is up to date and I have...
  8. Lego Indian Jones 2 Xbox One (BC) South paw active at start of game. No available setting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Indian Jones 2 Xbox One (BC) South paw active at start of game. No available setting...: I started up the game and traveled through the menu just fine, but as soon as I take control of a character, Southpaw gets enabled. (The left joystick controls the camera and the right joystick,...
  9. Xbox 360 Lego games not saving on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Lego games not saving on Xbox One: We recenlty bought an Xbox One and a Gamepass sub so I installed a couple of Lego games for the kids. The problem is when the games start, they display a message saying that “You don’t have an...
  10. Lego movie game crashing on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego movie game crashing on 360: Lego game on 360 keeps freezing at the same point. (When theyve built the train and about to board) please help. acad6154-6879-41c1-badf-55a9183114be