Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Glitch

Discus and support Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing the Lego Harry Potter Collection and have run into a glitch or bug when trying to complete Years 1-4. I literally have 199/200 gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SmaoPhoenix, Oct 7, 2019.

1. SmaoPhoenix
    SmaoPhoenix Guest

I've been playing the Lego Harry Potter Collection and have run into a glitch or bug when trying to complete Years 1-4. I literally have 199/200 gold bricks, however the one in Ravenclaw Common Room is not co-operating. I can find and shoot 4/5 of the
    necessary gold books, however the one in the brown box is a problem as I cannot target or hit the brown box with any spell. It has purple sparkles like I need to Wingardium Leviousa it but I cannot do that. I have seen from youtube research that I need to
    hit it with a spell first but I have tried every single angle imaginable and every spell possible and none of them seem to work. It is now really annoying me as it is the only thing preventing me from unlocking Bonus Level 11 and therefore reaching 100% completion.
    Is there any way around this at all (preferably without having to start from scratch with a new game)?

:)

SmaoPhoenix, Oct 7, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Got my first 1000!

Awesome!! Mine was LEGO Harry Potter 1-4 and I am not ashamed of that lol
  3. UnchargedTerror Win User

anyone know where to get cheap lego games

Indiana Jones 1">Indiana Jones 1

Indiana Jones 2">Indiana Jones 2

Batman 1">Batman 1

Batman 2">Batman 2

Harry Potter 1-4">Harry Potter 1-4

Harry Potter 5-7">Harry Potter 5-7

Star Wars Full Saga
  4. Twidget Win User

Service Alert on Xbox 360

I did the system update delete and reinstall as instructed and "Test Xbox Live Connection" is still showing a System Alert. I was instructed by customer support to do this process. After several download again times on the Lego titles I purchased yesterday,
    they finally finished downloading. They stopped downloading several times before they completed. The following titles were the ones I purchased:

LEGO Movie Videogame

LEGO Batman 3

LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4

LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7

LEGO Star Wars: TFA
  5. MorseyBaby Win User

Is your game definitely up to date? I encountered something similar earlier in the game but after a game update it was absolutely fine. I know a lot of people have been playing it offline so may not have gotten all the updates
  6. Northern Lass Win User

Have you tried using all the characters which can use that spell, sometimes some characters aim better than others.
Thema:

1. Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Glitch - Similar Threads - Lego Harry Potter

2. achievements in LEGO Harry Potter on xone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements in LEGO Harry Potter on xone: my achievements in LEGO Harry Potter just doesn't unlock I already tried to restart the console, remake the mission and nothing it's been 4 days since they are like this. Is it bug on the...
  3. Lego Harry Potter Remastered - missing achievements on one profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Harry Potter Remastered - missing achievements on one profile: I have 1st gen Xbox One, on it is two profiles. Mine (signs in auto, linked to one remove) and my wife's profile linked to the second remote. We sign in using her profile, start the game, again...
  4. A deal on LEGO Harry Potter Collection Pack!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    A deal on LEGO Harry Potter Collection Pack!: Hello, I was wondering if I can get a deal on the game since I am buying the digital copy of this game I believe we should get a price break since we do not have to pay for them to manufacture a...
  5. LEGO Harry Potter collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO Harry Potter collection: There is a Major bug in the game i cant get the gold brick in the Library where there is supposed to be fairies holding a hat there is not once you defeated them they drop the hat once you...
  6. LEGO Harry Potter collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO Harry Potter collection: Some of the gold bricks are not showing on the map like the one in the Library where there should be to fairy holding a hat once you defeat them they deop it once u takebout all 3 hatys the gold...
  7. Lego Harry Potter years 5-7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Harry Potter years 5-7: Can we please have this added to the backwards compatible list? 8c763bc3-ba5d-4a10-8607-01a295de65c5
  8. Lego Harry Potter years 1-4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Harry Potter years 1-4: Can we please have this added to the backwards compatible list? c7a73143-31d3-4ee9-aa8c-7d07d5557406
  9. Lego harry potter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego harry potter: Are there any plans to make the lego harry potter ganes backwards compatible 149414f2-b641-4dda-899c-e3c82b1a7bce
  10. Lego harry potter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego harry potter: i am looking to find out when lego harry potter years 1-4 and years 5-7 will be released as part of xbox backwards compatability. I love the lego games and harry potter by far is my favorite. I...