Lego Jurassic World won’t launch

Discus and support Lego Jurassic World won’t launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I unable to launch Lego Jurassic World for xbox one. I have reinstalled the game and uninstalled it before and it hasnt worked. it would launch... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nadyxes1985, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Nadyxes1985
    Nadyxes1985 Guest

Hi

I unable to launch Lego Jurassic World for xbox one. I have reinstalled the game and uninstalled it before and it hasnt worked.

it would launch the lego would appear and then close back out to the xbox main screen.

i am also part of xbox insider if that matters.

please assist

:)

Nadyxes1985, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Kri5toffersonM Win User

Hi,

we have recently got the game on a disc, downloaded the app, but the update doesnt work or download properly so it prevents you from playing the game at all. Also when you can play it offline, however when you switch internet back on, on your console it
    starts updating again and you cant access the game, and when you cancel the update and try to play it offline again the game memory is wiped,

i dont know if it works different if you buy it straight off the store but anyway thats what i found.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

It could be an issue with the latest insider update. You should report this on the Xbox Insider Hub. If you already have it installed, press and hold the xbox button on the controller until the power option pops up and select report a problem and continue
    from there.

You should also post this on the Xbox Insider forums, as someone else on the there may have had similar issue and knows how to fix it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  5. Darth Cueball Win User

whats everyone playing

Castle crashers remastered And Lego Jurassic World.
  6. Philipp 1258 Win User

problem with lego jurassic world update

Hi, so today has been a update for lego jurassic World i got to Play it it the xbox 360 says Version mismatch
Thema:

1. Lego Jurassic World won’t launch - Similar Threads - Lego Jurassic World

2. Cant download LEGO Jurassic World for Xbox one off disc .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download LEGO Jurassic World for Xbox one off disc .: I am trying to download LEGO Jurassic World onto Xbox one It downloads it the 12.35GB off disc but there is a 2.1GB networkcomponent which it will only download 337MBS off it and then stops When...
  3. Lego Jurassic World Update Issues - Prevents Game Working xBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Jurassic World Update Issues - Prevents Game Working xBox One: Purchased this game brand new on disc. Will only install offline. When I try online it seems to want to install the game and the update at the same time so it stops. Once installed offline the...
  4. Lego Jurassic World Update Installation Stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Jurassic World Update Installation Stopped: I recently purchased Lego Jurassic World for Xbox One. I can get the game to install no problem, but the update which I can't play without gets stuck around 90% completion. I then get the...
  5. Lego Jurassic world download issues please help Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Jurassic world download issues please help Xbox one: I just bought Lego Jurassic world and trying to download it but it won't go past 4%. Internet connection is fine and i have plenty of space, can someone please help?...
  6. Lego Jurassic World Xbox One will not update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Jurassic World Xbox One will not update: Hi, I recently purchased Lego Jurassic World for Xbox One, I am unable to paly the game, the disc installs but the game requires an update. The download commences but stalls at around 300 Mb and...
  7. Hold Onto Your Studs Achievement Lego Jurassic World Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hold Onto Your Studs Achievement Lego Jurassic World Xbox ONE: About 3 or 4 weeks ago I found out about an achievement challenge that was posted on TrueAchievements xbox app. Now, I contacted a representative around September 14th about this achievement, now...
  8. NEED HELP WITH LEGO JURASSIC WORLD!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP WITH LEGO JURASSIC WORLD!!!: I simply cannot defeat indominus rex in the last episode! Please help me if you can! I cant get the raptor to attack his face. 6d7f6e65-967f-4034-810e-4886e8c4060c
  9. My daughter bought Jurassic World Lego but I don't authorized her to buy it. I would like to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My daughter bought Jurassic World Lego but I don't authorized her to buy it. I would like to ...: My daughter bought Jurassic World Lego but I don't authorized her to buy it. I would like to cancel the Payment. Sorry, but my english is not so good. 514e0422-1e03-4390-8fd4-683c9c5607c8
  10. Unable to unlock certain achievements in Lego Jurassic world

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to unlock certain achievements in Lego Jurassic world: I bought Lego Jurassic world today. I finished the first mission and no achievement for completing it (had several other achievements though) then I finished 4 more missions and still nothing....