Lego lord of the rings

Discus and support Lego lord of the rings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i just got a brand new Xbox series X and was desperate to play the lord of the rings lego but felt annoyed to find it was not compattible with xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RubenRay, Apr 19, 2021.

1. RubenRay
    RubenRay Guest

Lego lord of the rings

So i just got a brand new Xbox series X and was desperate to play the lord of the rings lego but felt annoyed to find it was not compattible with xbox series X and S after buying the disc on amazon. Why is it not on the microsoft store anymore and will it ever return to the microsoft and work with the new consoles?

:)

RubenRay, Apr 19, 2021
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

A Reason to Stay Away from Digitally Downloading Games???

Legos Lord of the Rings isnt an arcade game.
  3. gooslaps goop Win User

Future preoders? What you've got?

Borderlands 2

Lego Lord of the rings

Forza horizon
  4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

IDEAS FOR LEGO GAMES.

LEGO LORD OF THE RINGS did happen my dear friend TheOWENKILLER
  5. gooslaps goop Win User

Most anticipated game/s for 2012 ( What's left of it )

Forza Horizons ons ons ons and lego lord of the rings ehehehe
  6. Epic Louie Win User

My favorite Achievement

LEGO: Lord of the Rings

One does not simply... 5(G)

Walk into Mordor.
Thema:

Lego lord of the rings

1. Lego lord of the rings - Similar Threads - Lego lord rings

2. Lego The Lord of The Rings on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego The Lord of The Rings on Xbox one: Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to introduce Lego The Lord of The Rings to the Microsoft Store. First of all I mean introducing backward compatibility for this previously mentioned...
  3. XBOX 360 - Lego Lord of the Rings DLC - Unable to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 - Lego Lord of the Rings DLC - Unable to download: Hello, I recently purchased a redemption card for DLC for Lego Lord of the Rings for XBOX 360. I entered the code and the DLC was downloading, but I lost power in my home. When I turned my XBOX...
  4. Is Lego Lord of the Rings going to be Backwards Compatible for Xbox One and X/S anytime soon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Lego Lord of the Rings going to be Backwards Compatible for Xbox One and X/S anytime soon?: After recently feeling the urge to play Lego Lord of the Rings again on my Xbox one... I can't. As most games are backwards compatible on Xbox this was sure a surprise to see that Lego Lord fo the...
  5. Lego The Lord of Rings backwards compatibility on Xbox One in 2020?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego The Lord of Rings backwards compatibility on Xbox One in 2020?: Lego LOTR is back to the Steam and probably back to Microsoft Store. So is there a chance for Microsoft to make backwards compatibility? Also i want Forza Motorsport 2 backwards compatibility,...
  6. Lego lord of the rings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego lord of the rings: You should make lego lord of the rings backwards compatible! 4bc3c777-3f26-4ef7-9cd3-fb225a841cc5
  7. Lego Lord of the Rings Backwards Compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Lord of the Rings Backwards Compatible?: Lego Lord of the Rings and a few other LOTR games were recently delisted. Will it still be able to become backwards compatible? This was one of my favorite Lego games back in the day and don't...
  8. Lego Lord of the Rings for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Lord of the Rings for xbox one: I think it would be a great addition to the xbox back words compatible section. Its a great game and it would work really well on xbox one. Plus this is one of the best lego games and I think it...
  9. LEGO® Lord of the Rings™ xbox 360 not visible in ready to install section

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO® Lord of the Rings™ xbox 360 not visible in ready to install section: Hello I don't see purchased LEGO® Lord of the Rings™ xbox 360 game on my xbox one console in ready to install section. No problems with other xbox 360 games. Just this one. What can I do to...
  10. Download Stops at 24% then says "Can't Download Lego Lord of the Rings"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Stops at 24% then says "Can't Download Lego Lord of the Rings": My Xbox 360 Elite (120gb) is having a problem downloading this one game. It is downloading other things with no problem, and i have followed all of the steps on the xbo support page. I have over...