Lego marvel super heros and guest

Discus and support Lego marvel super heros and guest in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so I was playing Lego Marvel superheroes with my son and I set up just a guest account for him to play on and we got through the first three levels and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pyresim420, Feb 16, 2014.

1. pyresim420
    pyresim420 Guest

so I was playing Lego Marvel superheroes with my son and I set up just a guest account for him to play on and we got through the first three levels and not Even One achievement wapopped while playing as a guest or for myself and I'm just curious as to why
    this is if this is some known issue or if it is uh a bug

:)

pyresim420, Feb 16, 2014
  2. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
  3. Recon 777i
    Recon 777i Guest
    Recon 777i, Feb 16, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

Usually the primary account will get the achievement. The 2nd player will only get achievements if they are there for the entirety of the level which is a little annoying if the controller disconnects or it thinks you stopped playing.

If the guest account was "Player 1" then no achievements would be given as guests don't earn achievements and the way the game was made, Player 2 is going to be lucky to get an achievement. To me it feels like a bug in the game but don't hold me to that,
    could be a design decision too.

Bazajaytee, Feb 20, 2014
  5. The1337gamer Win User
  6. Recon 777i Win User

What Stuff Is Where?

7. Lord Dirt Win User

Lego Marvel, 12/4?

[quote user="SP Rhino"]

Its out tomorrow, my local Game store has copies on the shelves today for launch

[/quote]

Don't lie:

LEGO Marvel Delayed on Xbox One Won't launch alongside the console, no firm date given.

by Keza MacDonald
    November 13, 2013

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes will not launch alongside Xbox One, Warner has said in a statement to

MCV

"LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is coming to next-gen consoles, but the game will not be releasing on the Xbox One console on November 22nd. We will provide a release date for

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
    on Xbox One as soon as possible," reads the statement.

The game will still be out on November 15th on PS4 (November 29th in Europe), alongside the console.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/13/lego-marvel-delayed-on-xbox-one
  8. Lord Dirt Win User

Lego marvel xbox one game

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes No Longer a Launch Game on Xbox One

Written Tuesday, November 12, 2013 By Dan Webb

Originally meant to launch alongside the Xbox One, X360A has just received word from Warner Bros that LEGO Marvel Super Heroes will no longer be available on November 22nd, despite sites like Amazon still listing the release date as such.

Warner Bros has informed us that that is not the case in a statement that reads, "LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is coming to next gen consoles, but the game will not be releasing on the Xbox One on November 22. We will provide a release date for LEGO Marvel
    Super Heroes on Xbox One as soon as possible. The game will be available for PlayStation 4 on November 15 in North America, and on November 29 in Europe."

So there you have it, folks. If you were waiting for the Xbox One version of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, you're going to have to wait a bit later. We'll update you when we hear the new date.

www.xbox360achievements.org/.../news-16643-LEGO-Marvel-Super-Heroes-No-Longer-a-Launch-Game-on-Xbox-One.html
  9. Major Wreckus Win User

Xbox One Digital Store is up!!!

Lego Marvel Super Heroes is 6.38GB. Thought it would be bigger
Thema:

1. Lego marvel super heros and guest - Similar Threads - Lego marvel super

2. Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 won't install: Bought this game, put it into my Xbox 1s and get the error code 0x80270254 which says I need to install the game or app. Neither of which works? 87291705-6f5e-4cd9-a8b9-16569fb0ae5c
  3. Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 Keeps Crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 Keeps Crashing: I got a digital Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 a few days ago so my brother and sister could play it. They passed four levels with a few crashes, but it would always start working again after they...
  4. Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Xbox Powers Off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Xbox Powers Off: I'm having an issue with my Xbox One X powering itself off, but only while playing Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2. It happens during the cutscene that plays at the end of the 2nd mission. Right in...
  5. Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 Season Pass INCOMPLETE DOWNLOAD!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 Season Pass INCOMPLETE DOWNLOAD!!: Hi, Just bought the Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 season pass in the ES Xbox Store (Comprar Pase de temporada de LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Microsoft Store es-ES) As you can see in the...
  6. Lego Marvel Super Heroe restart in first level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Super Heroe restart in first level: Hi ... i have a problem with lego marvel super heroe. Today at the morning i accomplished the level 7, But now, the game was restarter and i start in level 1. However, i can see my archievement in...
  7. Marvel Lego Super Heroes 2 Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel Lego Super Heroes 2 Deluxe Edition: Wondering if anyone can help me. I purchased Marvel Lego SuperHeroes 2 Deluxe Edition for my son and the disc doesn't say Deluxe Edition on it. The box says it, but not the disc. My son said that...
  8. Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 DLC: Hi, I pre-ordered Lego M S H 2, and can't access the bonus DLC, I didn't get a code or anything, the season pass says I own it, but no DLC is available yet. I pre-ordered to get early access to...
  9. LEGO marvel super heroes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO marvel super heroes: in the game LEGO marvel super heroes, is present Russian language ? df972693-9f76-45c2-b5b0-952bca57fc99
  10. Xbox 360 Lego Marvel Super hero game no save option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Lego Marvel Super hero game no save option: Can someone help me? I've searched online for this but don't see an answer. I just recently purchased the Lego Marvel superhero game for my kids. We've done a few missions and even got to the...