Lego Mavel Superheroes DLC Superpack vehicles lock up Xbox 360

Discus and support Lego Mavel Superheroes DLC Superpack vehicles lock up Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased the DLC superpack for Lego Marvel on the Xbox 360. I can play the new characters fine, but went to got to use either the Hawkeys... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LegoMatthewJR05, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Lego Mavel Superheroes DLC Superpack vehicles lock up Xbox 360

Hello,

I purchased the DLC superpack for Lego Marvel on the Xbox 360. I can play the new characters fine, but went to got to use either the Hawkeys Sky Cycle or Spidemans Buggy it locks up the Xbox. I've deleted the DLC and and redownloaded it bow I still get the
    same issue. Is there a fix for this?

:)

LegoMatthewJR05, Jan 21, 2014
  2. Jaygamerman
    Jaygamerman Guest
    5 Villains Pack DLC

how to play as DLC Heroes characters in lego batman2 dc superheroes on the 360

Jaygamerman, Jan 21, 2014
  3. no vehicles kicked out of game

Xbox one lego marvel superheroes problem is I try to get a vehicle and I get thrown out of game and returned to the Xbox one menu.

no planes, boats, cars, or motor cycles

Clarence Sellers, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Lego Mavel Superheroes DLC Superpack vehicles lock up Xbox 360

Sometimes if the xbox 360 locks up, it could be that your system cache is full. Try deleting the dlc again, any title updates and the system cache, then redownload the dlc. Once the dlc has downloaded start the game. Let the game update (if there is one
    available), hopefully your problem will now be fixed.

StuartATrueRed, Jan 22, 2014
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Sometimes if the xbox 360 locks up, it could be that your system cache is full. Try deleting the dlc again, any title updates and the system cache, then redownload the dlc. Once the dlc has downloaded start the game. Let the game update (if there is one
    available), hopefully your problem will now be fixed.
  6. Jaygamerman Win User

5 Villains Pack DLC

how to play as DLC Heroes characters in lego batman2 dc superheroes on the 360
    http://youtu.be/t4eL1tVTP-E
  7. theinaniloquent Win User

IDEAS FOR LEGO GAMES.

lego spiderman? lego iron man? lego superman? theyre all for the superheroes..
  8. xXCamhawkXx Win User

WHAT THE BEST XB1 GAME AS OF RIGHT NOW..

Forza 5 and Lego Marvel Superheroes. Done.
  9. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Oh Yeah! HULK SMASH!!!

Lego Avengers will be the best superhero game ever.
Thema:

1. Lego Mavel Superheroes DLC Superpack vehicles lock up Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Lego Mavel Superheroes

2. Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Console with Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions Bundle (1TB) -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Console with Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions Bundle (1TB) -...: Dear Microsoft, when will the Xbox be back in stock???? My son is asking for this for his 13th birthday and it is sold out everywhere! Please tell me it will be available for a decent price before...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions: I purchased this game, downloaded and would not play. I recieved a refund from microsoft. i purchased again, this time through Gamestop, recieved download code. Game shows as downloaded but will...
  4. Lego Ninjago trial ended? Downloaded whilst free on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Ninjago trial ended? Downloaded whilst free on Game Pass: Hi- I downloaded Lego Ninjago whilst it was free back in May. But now it does not run...says the trial has ended. Was it only a trial and not the full game that was available to download then?...
  5. Cant download LEGO Jurassic World for Xbox one off disc .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download LEGO Jurassic World for Xbox one off disc .: I am trying to download LEGO Jurassic World onto Xbox one It downloads it the 12.35GB off disc but there is a 2.1GB networkcomponent which it will only download 337MBS off it and then stops When...
  6. Lego Star Wars lll

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars lll: Where or how can I get this game for xbox one? b9398ead-e43d-4705-a243-297031a09eab
  7. LEGO Star Wars: TCS saving data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO Star Wars: TCS saving data: Im trying to play LEGO Star Wars: TCS (xbox 360 game) on Xbox one. When I open the game, its not letting me load game. I cannot save any data. And it says it cannot access my gamer profile. I...
  8. Xbox LEGO Jurassic Park

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox LEGO Jurassic Park: HELP!!! Trying to install the Lego Jurassic Park game and ut just wont work. I have tried so many of the suggestions on here and ready to throw it out the window!!! Help!...
  9. lego star wars the complete saga.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lego star wars the complete saga.: every time i try and load up the lego starwars game to play it says that i dont have an active gamer profile. ive tried to follow answers on here to resolve it but it hasnt worked. does anyone...
  10. Lego Marvel Super Heroes - Não Salva o Jogo[Translation-Lego Marvel Super Heroes - Don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Super Heroes - Não Salva o Jogo[Translation-Lego Marvel Super Heroes - Don't...: Boa tarde, Tenho o jogo Lego Marvel Super Heroes, tanto digital como mídia física, e após jogar e completar fases, ao sair do jogo e voltar, não está salvando. Volta para o início do jogo...