Lego Mavel Superheroes DLC Superpack vehicles lock up Xbox 360

Discus and support Lego Mavel Superheroes DLC Superpack vehicles lock up Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased the DLC superpack for Lego Marvel on the Xbox 360. I can play the new characters fine, but went to got to use either the Hawkeys... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LegoMatthewJR05, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Lego Mavel Superheroes DLC Superpack vehicles lock up Xbox 360

Hello,

I purchased the DLC superpack for Lego Marvel on the Xbox 360. I can play the new characters fine, but went to got to use either the Hawkeys Sky Cycle or Spidemans Buggy it locks up the Xbox. I've deleted the DLC and and redownloaded it bow I still get the
    same issue. Is there a fix for this?

:)

LegoMatthewJR05, Jan 21, 2014
  2. Jaygamerman
    Jaygamerman Guest
    5 Villains Pack DLC

how to play as DLC Heroes characters in lego batman2 dc superheroes on the 360

Jaygamerman, Jan 21, 2014
  3. no vehicles kicked out of game

Xbox one lego marvel superheroes problem is I try to get a vehicle and I get thrown out of game and returned to the Xbox one menu.

no planes, boats, cars, or motor cycles

Clarence Sellers, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Lego Mavel Superheroes DLC Superpack vehicles lock up Xbox 360

Sometimes if the xbox 360 locks up, it could be that your system cache is full. Try deleting the dlc again, any title updates and the system cache, then redownload the dlc. Once the dlc has downloaded start the game. Let the game update (if there is one
    available), hopefully your problem will now be fixed.

StuartATrueRed, Jan 22, 2014
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Sometimes if the xbox 360 locks up, it could be that your system cache is full. Try deleting the dlc again, any title updates and the system cache, then redownload the dlc. Once the dlc has downloaded start the game. Let the game update (if there is one
    available), hopefully your problem will now be fixed.
  6. Jaygamerman Win User

5 Villains Pack DLC

how to play as DLC Heroes characters in lego batman2 dc superheroes on the 360
    http://youtu.be/t4eL1tVTP-E
  7. theinaniloquent Win User

IDEAS FOR LEGO GAMES.

lego spiderman? lego iron man? lego superman? theyre all for the superheroes..
  8. xXCamhawkXx Win User

WHAT THE BEST XB1 GAME AS OF RIGHT NOW..

Forza 5 and Lego Marvel Superheroes. Done.
  9. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Oh Yeah! HULK SMASH!!!

Lego Avengers will be the best superhero game ever.
Thema:

1. Lego Mavel Superheroes DLC Superpack vehicles lock up Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Lego Mavel Superheroes

2. Lego Marvel Super Hero 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Super Hero 2: Hi, I bought this game through Xbox store and in one mission I can´t see one thing. I tried to re-install game, but the problem is the same. Can you help me, please ?...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions: Hi. Can you please assist? I downloaded Forza 4 and then the Lego content. When i start Forza 4, where do i get the option to use the lego cars, please? The add is shown as installed along with...
  4. Impossible de sauvegarder Lego indiana jone trilogie originale. [Translation - Unable to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible de sauvegarder Lego indiana jone trilogie originale. [Translation - Unable to...: Bonjour, j'ai acheté ce jeux d'occasion pour mon fils. Sur la 360 impossible de sauvegarder. Je l'ai mis dans la xbox one qui elle est connecté. Malheureusement au debut du jeu un message...
  5. Lego lord of the rings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego lord of the rings: You should make lego lord of the rings backwards compatible! 4bc3c777-3f26-4ef7-9cd3-fb225a841cc5
  6. Lego undercover xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego undercover xbox one: Hi all I purchased alot of games before from xbox store.. Then i deleted my credit card info to avoid my kids to purchase from the store lot of times Then when i tried to add the card again it...
  7. Lego Jurassic World won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Jurassic World won’t launch: Hi I unable to launch Lego Jurassic World for xbox one. I have reinstalled the game and uninstalled it before and it hasnt worked. it would launch the lego would appear and then close back out...
  8. Lego Worlds Game Pass Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Worlds Game Pass Issue: Hi! I've been using game pass Lego Worlds for a week or so. The past couple days, when I go into it, I notice that the Game Pass logo isn't on the initial screen. Then once I skip the video and...
  9. Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Glitch: I've been playing the Lego Harry Potter Collection and have run into a glitch or bug when trying to complete Years 1-4. I literally have 199/200 gold bricks, however the one in Ravenclaw Common...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions: I have paid and installed the Lego Speed Champions expansion, however when I open the game and try to load into the expansion it takes me the Microsoft Store. It even tells me that the game is...