Lego Pirati dei Caraibi on xbox 360 loop the download from 0 to 100%

Discus and support Lego Pirati dei Caraibi on xbox 360 loop the download from 0 to 100% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In HD the game use 6.4 gb normal, but is there write "Game not complete". In main is not present. Download restart automatic after 100%... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tjZB, Mar 22, 2020.

1. tjZB
    tjZB Guest

In HD the game use 6.4 gb normal, but is there write "Game not complete".

In main is not present.

Download restart automatic after 100%

:)

2. schnurren Win User

Hello tjZB,

Uninstall the game, disconnect the console from Internet, and try to install it again.

Tell us if it worked!
  3. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Do you Lego?

my first lego was LEGO marvel! for xbox 360. I´ve played lego the movie, lego batman, Indiana Jones, star wars. I have only completed 100% of the achievements of lego marvel and Indiana Jones
  4. PhloydBarnum Win User

Borderland 2 compatibility pak

5. Csgo Drue Win User

Cloud save

Lego marvel avenger and i have downloaded a 100% save file
  6. MrDiamondguy55 Win User

Nuketown isn't working

same here it go 98% 99% 0% and loops then it say nuketown zombies can't be downloaded
Thema:

1. Lego Pirati dei Caraibi on xbox 360 loop the download from 0 to 100% - Similar Threads - Lego Pirati dei

2. Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?: When starting Lego Worlds I receive the code : 0x803f8001 Essentially it does not recognize that I own the game. I had the Game Pass and downloaded it...it worked fine for days. Then my...
  3. Bundle with Forza Horizon 4 and Lego Speed Champions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bundle with Forza Horizon 4 and Lego Speed Champions: I bought the xbox x bundle with Forza Horizon 4 and Lego Speed Champions, have redeemed the code and downloaded the games, but the Lego Speed Champions won't play and only connects to the store to...
  4. xbox 360 game Lego star wars tcs,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game Lego star wars tcs,: i downloaded the game 4 times does not show up on my game apps 707c6aa2-8bdd-4141-849e-3ffd52f4725e
  5. lego® batman™ 2: dc super heroes not working on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lego® batman™ 2: dc super heroes not working on xbox one: lego® batman™ 2: dc super heroes not working on xbox one Backward Compatible issuse 223f1619-de65-4975-aed3-d7a9f974354a
  6. Lego games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego games on xbox one: Hello, I recently bought lego harry potter collection and after completing 1-4 i moved onto the next and it just stopped working, my xbox wouldn't read the disk so i tried a new disk, nothing....
  7. Lego DC Super-Villains Ending and Difficulty Questions (No Spoilers, Please)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego DC Super-Villains Ending and Difficulty Questions (No Spoilers, Please): (Cross post) 1. If you select a difficulty can you change it or do you have to start a new file? 2. I read that you can get different endings in the last level of the game, can I replay the last...
  8. Lego Ninjago Issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Ninjago Issues.: Is there a way to delete a single save file? I started a new file just to get 5 gold bricks for the Game Pass challenge (I tried this first by continuing without saving, but when that didn't work...
  9. i cant play lego star wars TCS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play lego star wars TCS: when ever i start the game it disconnects me from Xbox live 87e15522-8dff-45c6-b0d2-ce904a87c7e6
  10. Forza horizon 4 Lego speed champions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 Lego speed champions: I recently bought the horizon 4 ultimate add on bundle and have been trying to play the lego speed championships DLC. I go to the area on the map to start the DLC and it prompts me to install it i...