LEGO Star Wars: TCS saving data

Discus and support LEGO Star Wars: TCS saving data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to play LEGO Star Wars: TCS (xbox 360 game) on Xbox one. When I open the game, its not letting me load game. I cannot save any data. And it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChristianMeister1, Jul 1, 2020.

1. LEGO Star Wars: TCS saving data

Im trying to play LEGO Star Wars: TCS (xbox 360 game) on Xbox one. When I open the game, its not letting me load game. I cannot save any data. And it says it cannot access my gamer profile. I played this before and it worked just fine. Not sure how to
    fix it. Any suggestions?

:)

ChristianMeister1, Jul 1, 2020
  2. RetroJoe13 Win User

Check the game in your library, press start on it and see if the save data is still there, if it is, you could try reinstalling it, or it could be as simple as rebooting the xbox.
  3. ChristianMeister1 Win User

There is no saved date. I tried reinstalling it. Same thing. When i log into the game, it doesnt recognize a profile!
  4. AG3NT FL0R1DA Win User

Batman - The Telltale Series and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy are both now available through the Games with Gold program

I am sadly still doing the works to get Lego Star Wars: TCS to download.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Games With Gold Cant Download 360 game

6. CosmicDaisy1075 Win User

Jet Set Radio Future?

Also I JSRF is my 3rd favorite game (Behind Lego Star Wars: TCS and Minecraft)
Thema:

1. LEGO Star Wars: TCS saving data - Similar Threads - LEGO Star Wars

2. lego star wars the complete saga.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lego star wars the complete saga.: every time i try and load up the lego starwars game to play it says that i dont have an active gamer profile. ive tried to follow answers on here to resolve it but it hasnt worked. does anyone...
  3. LEGO Star wars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO Star wars: Recently i bought lego star wars tcs on my xbox. I played for a month, but one day it was loading then said disconnected from xbox live. I tried to load my save file, but it said that i do not...
  4. Why can’t I buy LEGO Star Wars: TCS on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I buy LEGO Star Wars: TCS on Xbox one: Im trying to buy lego star wars the complete saga on xbox one, but it keeps giving me the same error saying, “ your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete...
  5. xbox 360 game Lego star wars tcs,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game Lego star wars tcs,: i downloaded the game 4 times does not show up on my game apps 707c6aa2-8bdd-4141-849e-3ffd52f4725e
  6. i cant play lego star wars TCS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play lego star wars TCS: when ever i start the game it disconnects me from Xbox live 87e15522-8dff-45c6-b0d2-ce904a87c7e6
  7. Star Wars lego The complete saga and star wars episode 3 lego not working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Star Wars lego The complete saga and star wars episode 3 lego not working?: G'day all, Just a quick one, my Xbox 1 x won't allow me to download a profile for these two starwars lego games and as a result i cannot save my progress, tried the full restart, disconnections...
  8. Lego Star Wars 2 Trilogy Free Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars 2 Trilogy Free Gold: I recently installed the free Gold game of Lego Star Wars 2 Trilogy and there is an issue. When I first load the game it automatically disconnects me from Live. Once the game has loaded, it will...
  9. Unable to acquire the Games with Gold game: LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to acquire the Games with Gold game: LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Unable to acquire the Games with Gold game: LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy When attempting to download, Error message appears: Sorry, we had trouble loading some details. Please try...
  10. Cant purchase lego star wars the complete saga

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant purchase lego star wars the complete saga: Hi I am trying to purchase lego star wars the complete saga for my xbox one, however after I click on see price, it wont let me proceed any further/purchase the game. I have a credit card...