Lego Worlds Game Pass Issue

Discus and support Lego Worlds Game Pass Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I've been using game pass Lego Worlds for a week or so. The past couple days, when I go into it, I notice that the Game Pass logo isn't on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frank Moses, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Frank Moses
    Frank Moses Guest

Hi! I've been using game pass Lego Worlds for a week or so. The past couple days, when I go into it, I notice that the Game Pass logo isn't on the initial screen. Then once I skip the video and get past the first screen, it says searching for saved games,
    and never loads. any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

:)

Frank Moses, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

In addition to the power cycle, you can try clearing the Xbox One cache by shutting down the Xbox One console until both it and the power brick are off. Then unplugging the power brick, waiting 30 sec, plugging it back in, turning on the Xbox again, and
    then trying the game again.
  3. L Dubs89 Win User

Power cycle your xbox first (hold power button down for 10 seconds) then turn back on again. If that doesn’t work, uninstall and re-install the game.
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Lego Worlds freezing

Hi Panninho,

I'm sorry to hear that the issue is still persisting. Now, I've thoroughly read every detail you provided on what you've been able to try. Since you've done all the available steps to troubleshoot and since it seems to be only Lego Worlds that you're having
    issues, I recommend reporting the bug/issue to the developer of the game.

Here's a helpful article on
    Lego Worlds
    feel free to go on their site to report the problem through them.

Let us know how it goes.
  5. xGHOST RANGERx Win User

What's a game that you love that you would describe as "charming" or "adorable?"

If I had to name one I'd definitely say either stardew valley or even lego worlds. Stardew is a very simple game with a lot of cool aspects and a nice simple art style. And lego worlds is awesome because its legos and the creative aspect is awesome.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was searching for Epic games launcher on the xbox one x console if it existed

No, the Epic game store is not available on console.

The only suggestion I can think of is to try out Game Pass. The Arkham games are on Game Pass. Some of the Lego games are also on Game Pass, but I think Lego Batman 1 and 2 have already been taken off the service.

https://www.trueachievements.com/n38746/leaving-xbox-game-pass-august-lego-batman-2-the-maw-onrush-joy-ride-turbo
Thema:

1. Lego Worlds Game Pass Issue - Similar Threads - Lego Worlds Game

2. Lego Jurassic World won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Jurassic World won’t launch: Hi I unable to launch Lego Jurassic World for xbox one. I have reinstalled the game and uninstalled it before and it hasnt worked. it would launch the lego would appear and then close back out...
  3. Lego Worlds freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Worlds freezing: Yesterday, November 17th, I bought Lego Worlds. After the download, the game was successfully installed, but I can not play because the game freezes in a short time. I've turned off and on several...
  4. Lego World DLC codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lego World DLC codes: We purchased the new Lego Worlds game for our XBOX One. We were expecting to receive DLC codes for/with it however there was nothing. No clue where to go in search of them....... I searched the...
  5. Constant screen echo during Lego Worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Constant screen echo during Lego Worlds: Hi. Not sure what I'm doing but I just downloaded 'Lego Worlds' for my son and the screen constantly flashes a second and third image, like an echo. I uninstalled and tried again only for it to be...
  6. Lego worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego worlds: Ahoj, prosím ve hře Lego worlds to píše ,,Nebylo možné vytvořit data uložení ,,.Co s tím ? Máme hodně nahráno a nechceme o to přijít a hrát od znovu !!! Děkuji za jakoukoliv užitečnou radu....
  7. Lego worlds lost data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego worlds lost data: hi my son was playing lego worlds when the game crashed and when reloaded he has lost all his discoveries, gold bricks and characters and more. We reloaded back from the cloud but still no luck....
  8. Multiplayer on Lego Worlds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiplayer on Lego Worlds: my son can't seem to use the multiplayer option on this game. Both he and his friend who regularly join up on Minecraft don't seem able to on this. Anyone any tips...
  9. Xbox One Lego Worlds wont load, just a black screen since system update this afternoon?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Lego Worlds wont load, just a black screen since system update this afternoon?: My son run a system update this afternoon and now first Lego Worlds and other games he is trying wont load, just stay on a blank screen, what should I do? 7f954b64-e8d8-46d5-bf6d-0b52005c8744
  10. Lego Worlds Corrupt Save After New Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lego Worlds Corrupt Save After New Update: I don't know if this is the right forum but I couldn't find one for Lego Worlds. After the latest update for Lego Worlds the game has frozen up on us. When we try to load the save it says it's...