Lejonkungen (2019) [Translate] The Lion King (2019)

Discus and support Lejonkungen (2019) [Translate] The Lion King (2019) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tja! Jag är ett otroligt stort fan av Lejonkungen och har velat köpa den hur länge som helst nu, såg att man kan köpa filmen och tänkte köpa den på min... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FCBMGeorge, Oct 13, 2019.

1. FCBMGeorge
    FCBMGeorge Guest

Tja! Jag är ett otroligt stort fan av Lejonkungen och har velat köpa den hur länge som helst nu, såg att man kan köpa filmen och tänkte köpa den på min XB1, men filmen finns endast att köpa på den amerikanska microsoft sidan men inte på den svenska? Hur
    kommer det sig? Och när kommer jag kunna köpa den?

English: To summarize what I wrote, the The Lion King movie (2019) is only avaliable for purchase on the american microsoft store, how come? When will I be able to purchase it if I live in sweden?

Mvh, George

[Translate by Mod]

Well! I am an incredibly big fan of the Lion King and have wanted to buy it for as long as now, saw that one can buy the film and thought about buying it on my XB1, but the film is only available to buy on the American Microsoft side but not on the Swedish?
    How does it come about? And when will I be able to buy it?

:)

FCBMGeorge, Oct 13, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello FCBMGeorge!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Unfortunately, we here in the forums department would not have that information.

In this case, Disney decides when and where movies are able to be sold / streamed ect. and on what viewing platforms.

Hopefully Lion King 2019 will be available for Sweden soon! I was able to watch the movie at the theater and it's incredible!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. xPANiC z JoKeRx Win User

XBOX ONE erro 0x803f8001 [Mod Translation - XBOX ONE error 0x803f8001]

já fiz isso e nao deu em nada, obs errei nas data a correta é 02/12/2019 e 11/12/2019

[Mod Translation - I already did it and it came to nothing, I observed the correct date is 02/12/2019 and 11/12/2019]
  4. Fuchino007 Win User

Dantes inferno....5 MONTHLY PROBLEM!!!!!MICROSOFT SLEEP????

28/03 2019

28/03/2019 ancora oggi microsoft non sa risolvere il problema e chiude i ticket attendo che qualcuno di competente risponda.fate
    [Mod Removed] per come si sta evolvendo la questione in questo caso

--------

[Mod Translation - 28/03 2019

28/03/2019 still today Microsoft does not know how to solve the problem and closes the tickets I wait for someone competent to respond. You [Mod Removed] at how it's evolving the question in this case]
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

SNES and Genesis Aladdin and The Lion King are coming to Consoles this Fall

The Lion King was insanely difficult in my opinion.
  6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

SNES and Genesis Aladdin and The Lion King are coming to Consoles this Fall

Sweet. Not a huge fan of The Lion King game but Aladdin was great.
Thema:

1. Lejonkungen (2019) [Translate] The Lion King (2019) - Similar Threads - Lejonkungen 2019 Translate

2. Need help - Purchased a game in 2019 and it says product key was already used but it's not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help - Purchased a game in 2019 and it says product key was already used but it's not...: Please fix this or give me a new code ASAP. Screen shots : [mod removed-personal information] FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aad0cc81-681e-4a46-a59a-87d7733f73dd
  3. Modern Warfare (2019) Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare (2019) Crashing: I think I resolved the crashing problem, you have to clear the local saved data on the xbox and restart it Settings>System>Storage>Clear local saved games and let the xbox restart, if that...
  4. Games with Gold March 2019 are missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold March 2019 are missing: Hello, i have xbox live gold since 8 or 9 years and saved every game on my account. I also played the game "adventure time" a few hours on march (where this game was in games with gold). There...
  5. Poor performance on 2019 iMac (Windows 10 dual boot)

in XBoX on Windows
    Poor performance on 2019 iMac (Windows 10 dual boot): After some nasty troubles downloading, installing and getting to run Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on my superyoung iMac, I'm going through a horrible performance of the game. Before I dive in...
  6. When I go to load F1 2019 or Forza Horizon!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go to load F1 2019 or Forza Horizon!: When I put in the disc it just keeps saying loading and wont process to the main menu screen! could you please advise. 0ceb6821-cbfc-4c4c-ac26-785693a1fbe1
  7. COD Modern Warfare 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Modern Warfare 2019: Is there not a way to play the single player campaign totally offline? It keep asking me to sign in to Xbox Live and won't let me player single player unless I'm signed in....
  8. Xbox 360 "No Signal" on Samsung 2019 RU8000 TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 "No Signal" on Samsung 2019 RU8000 TV: Hello, I am reaching out for some support with my Xbox 360 working with my 2019 Samsung TV. It's an RU8000 model, but others are having the same issues with the Q70R model. When I connect my...
  9. Registered Dec 21. 2019. Never received xCloud invite. What now?

in XboX Insiders
    Registered Dec 21. 2019. Never received xCloud invite. What now?: [IMG] submitted by /u/KnotDawson [link] [comments]
  10. Call of duty modern warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare 2019: So i just finished updating modern warfare and now the game wont start and it doesn't say i need an update or "something went wrong try again later" it just shows the start loading sceen. Im...