Lejonkungen (2019) [Translate] The Lion King (2019)

Discus and support Lejonkungen (2019) [Translate] The Lion King (2019) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tja! Jag är ett otroligt stort fan av Lejonkungen och har velat köpa den hur länge som helst nu, såg att man kan köpa filmen och tänkte köpa den på min... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FCBMGeorge, Oct 13, 2019.

1. FCBMGeorge
    FCBMGeorge Guest

Tja! Jag är ett otroligt stort fan av Lejonkungen och har velat köpa den hur länge som helst nu, såg att man kan köpa filmen och tänkte köpa den på min XB1, men filmen finns endast att köpa på den amerikanska microsoft sidan men inte på den svenska? Hur
    kommer det sig? Och när kommer jag kunna köpa den?

English: To summarize what I wrote, the The Lion King movie (2019) is only avaliable for purchase on the american microsoft store, how come? When will I be able to purchase it if I live in sweden?

Mvh, George

[Translate by Mod]

Well! I am an incredibly big fan of the Lion King and have wanted to buy it for as long as now, saw that one can buy the film and thought about buying it on my XB1, but the film is only available to buy on the American Microsoft side but not on the Swedish?
    How does it come about? And when will I be able to buy it?

:)

FCBMGeorge, Oct 13, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello FCBMGeorge!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Unfortunately, we here in the forums department would not have that information.

In this case, Disney decides when and where movies are able to be sold / streamed ect. and on what viewing platforms.

Hopefully Lion King 2019 will be available for Sweden soon! I was able to watch the movie at the theater and it's incredible!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. Fuchino007 Win User

Dantes inferno....5 MONTHLY PROBLEM!!!!!MICROSOFT SLEEP????

28/03 2019

28/03/2019 ancora oggi microsoft non sa risolvere il problema e chiude i ticket attendo che qualcuno di competente risponda.fate
    [Mod Removed] per come si sta evolvendo la questione in questo caso

--------

[Mod Translation - 28/03 2019

28/03/2019 still today Microsoft does not know how to solve the problem and closes the tickets I wait for someone competent to respond. You [Mod Removed] at how it's evolving the question in this case]
  4. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

Will Xbox All Access make a return

I've heard somewhere that it's coming back in 2019, there's no date yet except 2019.
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

SNES and Genesis Aladdin and The Lion King are coming to Consoles this Fall

The Lion King was insanely difficult in my opinion.
  6. ArtjomsSmirnovs Win User

оплата [Payment]

хочу купить fifa 2019.но когда произвожу оплату все тормозиться на почтовом индексе. не могу указать свою страну латвию.

[Translation - I want to buy fifa 2019. but when I make payment, everything is slowed down at the zip code. I can not specify my country Latvia.]
Thema:

1. Lejonkungen (2019) [Translate] The Lion King (2019) - Similar Threads - Lejonkungen 2019 Translate

2. Golden Joysticks Awards 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Golden Joysticks Awards 2019: Congratulations to the developers. 2d09d80c-8a93-4d8d-be95-2d0491300935
  3. November 2019 Xbox One Update Brings Xbox Action for the Google Assistant, Gamertag...

in XBoX on Consoles
    November 2019 Xbox One Update Brings Xbox Action for the Google Assistant, Gamertag...: Nice, Thanks for the patch notes for the console :) 1aac8103-5ce0-4930-83e1-0228707afc43
  4. Call of duty modern warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare 2019: Ive followed all troubleshooting steps and everything checks out with confirmation that ive purchased the digital copy for the game. I even went as far as uninstalling and redownloading the game...
  5. The Xbox Galactic Giveaway Sweeps October 2019 - what is the prize and when is it drawn and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Galactic Giveaway Sweeps October 2019 - what is the prize and when is it drawn and...: Ive heard that some got emails on 11/11/19 about the free month of ultimate, However I want to know what the Giveaway Sweeps prize is and if its been drawn who won ??? Your Pal...
  6. Two gamer tags linked to the same email (2019)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two gamer tags linked to the same email (2019): Hello, I have actually been having this same issue. It is not impossible to have happen but it is however apparently impossible to fix. I have been on the phone with microsoft numerous times for...
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of November 15th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of November 15th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  8. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  9. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019. Not playing offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019. Not playing offline.: When trying to play offline advises that 1 or more single player dlc packs are missing and should be downloaded. Thought this would be part of the standard installation. What should I do?...
  10. The Recent Rewards Rescue Space mission 10 checkpoints (October 2019) - when is it drawn...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Recent Rewards Rescue Space mission 10 checkpoints (October 2019) - when is it drawn...: Hi Everyone, After the painstaking competition to complete the 10 tasks I did receive my 1 month free of Xbox Ultimate Gold Game Pass and my double points for Bing searches but when and what is...