L’équipe illimitée de NBA 2K20

Discus and support L’équipe illimitée de NBA 2K20 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Bonjour, comment activer ce mode de jeu de NBA 2K20 pour jouer avec d’autres joueurs? Il m’est indiqué de modifier mes paramètres mais comment... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DIAS#, Apr 15, 2020.

1. DIAS#
    DIAS# Guest

Bonjour,

comment activer ce mode de jeu de NBA 2K20 pour jouer avec d’autres joueurs? Il m’est indiqué de modifier mes paramètres mais comment procéder? Je n’ai pas bien compris par quel biais modifier mes paramètres, si cela a trait au contrôle parental ou autre
    (je gère cela pour mon enfant mais c’est assez complexe, pas évident comprendre....) merci!

:)

DIAS#, Apr 15, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

If the steps above do not work then it may be an issue from the publisher. Some games have extra security to prevent underage children from playing. In that case you may need to contact 2K to see if they can help
  3. nic0413 Win User

4. JasonGannon1 Win User

Bought something on accident

I bought 75k vc for nba 2k19 by accident was supposed to be for 2k20 I dont have 2k19 I want the 75k vc sent to my nba 2k20
  5. ssjtrunkos Win User

xbox game pass

will you be removing nba 2k20?
  6. monty99 Win User

NBA 2K20 Preload

NBA 2K20 is now pre-loading
Thema:

1. L’équipe illimitée de NBA 2K20 - Similar Threads - L’équipe illimitée NBA

2. Please make nba 2k12 compatible!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make nba 2k12 compatible!: I would love to buy xbox one x but not until nba 2k12 and so others titles are bc compatibles with xbox one. I'm speaking for thousands of gamers who are still playing these amazing games on 360....
  3. NBA 2K20 SETTINGS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 SETTINGS: Please help!!!! I have NBA 2K20 on my xbox one S through game pass. I loved playing it when I first downloaded it. Until my nephew started messing with the settings. Now its so difficult to enjoy...
  4. NBA 2K20 My Career Mode - Age Requirement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 My Career Mode - Age Requirement: Recently purchased 2K20 from the Microsoft store. When i try to access my career mode, i get a message stating "One or more users are under the age requirement, or restricted from MyCareer." I...
  5. NBA 2K20 you do not meet the requirements to have a MyPLAYER Account and play on line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 you do not meet the requirements to have a MyPLAYER Account and play on line: help .... just cant get rid of this .... tried linking it wont work, tried reinstalling xbox ...no good .... change the parental settings no good ......how on earth do I sort this out ?????????...
  6. Game Chat in NBA 2K20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Chat in NBA 2K20: I was recently playing NBA 2K20 and I was in a party with my friends and I wanted to go to game chat, so I switched but I couldn’t hear anyone and I know there were people talking. I went back to...
  7. Game pass perks for NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass perks for NBA 2K20: I've just bought a month of game pass for £1 so I could claim the two free perks for NBA 2K20, I've claimed them and installed them but I haven't been given the rewards on my game. I've tried...
  8. Nba 2k20, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k20, please help: I have the original digital 2k20, if i buy the legend edition right now would the vc and myteam points go to the myteam i already have or do i start over completely when i buy the legend edition?...
  9. NBA 2k20 MyCareer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k20 MyCareer: When I try to log in to MyCareer it says that one or more users are under the age requirement and I set my account which is the only account to be 25 years old and it still didn't work so can...
  10. Please Help! (Kicked out of Park game on nba 2k20 *Every* game! Error code: ‪ #7d1cdfe7,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Help! (Kicked out of Park game on nba 2k20 *Every* game! Error code: ‪ #7d1cdfe7,...: Hello, Please Help! (Kicked out of Park game on nba 2k20 *Every* game! Error code: ‪ #7d1cdfe7, connection loss game). Other games I play multiplayer have no issues playing online. Only game with...