Let look toward making xbox future proof and unique toward the world

Discus and support Let look toward making xbox future proof and unique toward the world in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im always looking toward making things better ,and i feel bringing the arcade racing world to xbox would be a plus in my book, theirs alot of young... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cultural-Corgi9573, May 12, 2021.

1. Let look toward making xbox future proof and unique toward the world

Im always looking toward making things better ,and i feel bringing the arcade racing world to xbox would be a plus in my book, theirs alot of young ones out here ,who are not into the simulation world,lets bring games like multiplayer games like Dead Heat racing to the mix,take a look at Namco es1 console games,Sega Lindbergh yellow edition games,like Rambo ,we want more arcade,bring a new version of the game Outrun lets go developers make it happen,its the future,bring global games in the mix,Nascar,Daytona usa, bring the servers back up, am i the only player out there who still play daytona.

submitted by /u/Cultural-Corgi9573
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cultural-Corgi9573, May 12, 2021
  2. I Count Stuff Win User

Halo 2 and 3 on Xbox One

why live in the past....look toward the future....

Not interested in a company that can't come up with bigger and better ideas
  3. K1LL3R SCORP10N Win User

Modern Warfare

Looks like that they (Developers) are pointing their attention towards future game development.

This is a reason I discontinued my MW2 gameplay.
  4. Goatsnatcher Win User

Xbox talks back - literally

@ArmyMedic. I know you always like to tell everyone you're neutral towards X1 & PS4 but nearly every one of your post's is so negative towards the X1, You make yourself look bias towards the PS4.
  5. I Dashboard It Win User

Temperature feedback games controller

When you mentioned electric shock, that turned me away from looking towards the future of controllers because it's probably a possibility.

-

Anyways, it's pretty cool.
  6. hikikomori13 Win User

will i miss much?

umm.......as far as the Ezio story goes, its pretty interesting to see the ties that he makes towards Altair. BUT on the Desmond side of things, I suggest taking a look into it (example collecting the Animus Fragments don't worry its easier than it looks)
    and paying attention to the story because its going to make a HUGE tie with future events and AC3
Thema:

Let look toward making xbox future proof and unique toward the world

1. Let look toward making xbox future proof and unique toward the world - Similar Threads - Let toward making

2. my 360 would let me sign on

in XBoX on Consoles
    my 360 would let me sign on: my 360 wont let me sign in 59bf4bc9-d537-418f-848a-8c50eb46bed6
  3. Asked twice "Let this app access your information?"

in XBoX on Windows
    Asked twice "Let this app access your information?": I got the message about let the app access my info twice or even three times for every new game I started. [img] After accept it, I got two or three e-mails about this app. [img] it's...
  4. Wont let me download games from xbox store on pc to my external keeps trying to download on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wont let me download games from xbox store on pc to my external keeps trying to download on...: Just like in the subject I have is set to download on me E drive which is my external but every time i try to down load stuff is says error c drive is full. It wont download to the e drive my 3tb...
  5. Suspended for selling in game items in a game that lets players set up stores to sell in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended for selling in game items in a game that lets players set up stores to sell in...: So I recieved a 7 day suspension ... I couldnt think of any reason why this happened other than attempting to post items for sale in the fallout 76 official club... My post was flagged with "...
  6. My Xbox won’t let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t let me sign in: I’ve restarted through settings and kept my data and game , I’ve hard restarted through the front of the console. BUT since I restarted through settings it’s removed all my accounts . I tried...
  7. P2P games wont let me and a friend connect.

in XboX Insiders
    P2P games wont let me and a friend connect.: Got on today wanted to play dark souls 3 got on went to summon my friend connection time out ok try again same thing got to dark souls remastered to see if it was just ds3 nope remaster too. go to...
  8. it wont let me change my pfp even though its 1080x1080px

in XBoX on Consoles
    it wont let me change my pfp even though its 1080x1080px: wont let me change my xbox pfp even though its 1080x1080px edc965e5-b87c-4c7c-a90f-9625c5015952
  9. xbox won’t let me pay for ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox won’t let me pay for ultimate: hi! i’ve been using ultimate for around a year now, with the same card, and this has never happened to me. my card is on, i have enough money but when i try to pay for ultimate it tells me Pick...
  10. Some games won’t let me load past the main menu unless I hard reset on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some games won’t let me load past the main menu unless I hard reset on Xbox Series S: So as the title says, there are times where my Xbox series S just won’t let me get past the main menu on some of my games unless I hard reset. The control works as I could have literally just been...