Let me buy stuff with my card

Discus and support Let me buy stuff with my card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does it say contact Microsoft when I try to buy something 0b10ead6-f98f-45bc-af36-3860ba845be0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HenryWoods1, Nov 22, 2020.

1. HenryWoods1
    HenryWoods1 Guest

Why does it say contact Microsoft when I try to buy something

:)

HenryWoods1, Nov 22, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Wont let me buy stuff

Hey tiffany

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to complete a purchase.

If you are unable to use an additional payment instrument, then I would indeed have to refer you to
    contact Xbox support as they would be able to shed additional light on what is prevent you from completing purchases on your account.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Beta not letting my buy stuff?

Hello There,

AuDio Psycho If You Are Apart Of The Beta Your Going To Have To Take This Up In The Beta Forums, Make sure not to post any feedback, comments, or suggestions about the beta
    In The Public Forums, Thank You,
    To Access The Xbox LIVE Beta Program private forum Click
    Here
    If You Are Talking About The"Group Not Found," it means that you don’t currently have permission to view the private forum. You Are Going To Have To Wait For An Official Representative Of Xbox Support, Please Hold
    Tight So They Can Give You Access To The Beta Forums. Good Luck.
  4. heyitsmeeeesh Win User

Why can't I download the new Annihilation Map Pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops?

It wont let me buy some microsoft points, it says my card isnt authroized, i tried my moms card nd it wont let me buy it i dont know why :/
  5. javishpr Win User

Need some assistance understanding my account.

The link is helpful and all, but it doesn't show me how to let my nephew, which is a 6 year old kid, play on my console and not get asked for my passkey or have access to buy in-game purchases or stuff in the store using my credit card.

If the link shows me that then I'm dumb!!! lol
  6. Maria Garcia Diaz Win User

Left 4 Dead For Xbox One S Digital

My debit card is linked to my xbox one. Still wont let me buy it.
Thema:

1. Let me buy stuff with my card - Similar Threads - Let buy stuff

2. Xbox won’t let me launch Cold War, tells me to buy the game I’ve bought and have been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t let me launch Cold War, tells me to buy the game I’ve bought and have been...: Theres alot of people with this problem and i cant believe it hasnt been fixed already. I bought a game along with thousands of others and cant play it. This is a massive inconvienence, like...
  3. I try to buy something but, it wont let me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I try to buy something but, it wont let me: I go to buy anything in the store, i hit buy then an error message pops up saying"oops not sure what happened" and wont allow me to buy things. Plz help?! 635d0d17-cddd-46af-8851-0fe772f0b616
  4. Xbox App Not Letting Me Buy Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Not Letting Me Buy Games: So the xbox app ain't letting me buy games at all the only options it gives me is to do is to install on my xbox one or to play it even though I don't owned the game yet. Back then the app store...
  5. Wont let me buy stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me buy stuff: Says contact us at Microsoft support 29ff2aa5-f917-4515-a269-facd46d79811
  6. Help buying Xbox ultimate it doesn’t let me do anything else than gifting it.

in XboX Insiders
    Help buying Xbox ultimate it doesn’t let me do anything else than gifting it.: After the new store update I can’t expand my Xbox ultimate subscription even in settings. Do I have to wait for it to run out? submitted by /u/chrisgPlays2 [link] [comments]
  7. Won't let me buy anything on the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me buy anything on the store: My account name is GSCXXMissj its not letting me buy anything off the store it was working earlier 9ca971e1-284e-4dc6-974f-569e4f3bb2eb
  8. New store won’t let me buy things.

in XboX Insiders
    New store won’t let me buy things.: New store won’t let me buy things. It doesn’t show up with a purchase button or add to wish list. submitted by /u/xboxgamerxxx [link] [comments]
  9. New store doesn't let you buy games for yourself, if you have trial version.

in XboX Insiders
    New store doesn't let you buy games for yourself, if you have trial version.: Reported. Posting for visibility. I had previously downloaded and played the trial versions of Evil Within 2, and Watchdogs 2. Saw they were on sale and went to purchase, but the store says I...
  10. Won’t let me buy anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t let me buy anything: when i try to buy something it says update in progress store experience host should be ready soon . check your'r games & apps queue to see if its ready, then launch it again . Any ideas ?...