Let us delete games with gamer score of our accounts Microsoft!

Discus and support Let us delete games with gamer score of our accounts Microsoft! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well,i was just wondering if it was to difficult for Microsoft to allow Gamers to delete games with gamerscore of their accounts...ibdont care if it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToniSmack009, Sep 2, 2019.

1. ToniSmack009
    ToniSmack009 Guest

Well,i was just wondering if it was to difficult for Microsoft to allow Gamers to delete games with gamerscore of their accounts...ibdont care if it come with a cost,i will do anything to get rip of some games with gamer score of my account...

:)

ToniSmack009, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Albert X Win User

I think you mean that you want to delete games that you have gotten 0 achievement points on. I agree sometimes it is not good to see games on the list with 0 Gamer Score.
  3. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

I can understand if you want to delete games that have 0 gamerscore, but not sure why you would want to delete games with a score above 0.
  4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

I have never been bothered about gamerscore itself as I dont see what it is meant to represent.

All it shows is you have played a lot of games but other than that nothing.

I dont see why you would want to delete any score from it though as it just sits there anyhow?
  5. TDK Skin Walker Win User

I'm with you on this one.

Got a few games with closed servers that I wouldn't mind getting rid off. Hope this becomes a thing in the future, I really do.
  6. Tw15t3D SH0TZ Win User

I'm confused as to why you wish to remove Gamerscore as well, if you wish to remove a game then just uninstall it
Thema:

1. Let us delete games with gamer score of our accounts Microsoft! - Similar Threads - Let delete games

2. lags please let me refound

in XBoX on Windows
    lags please let me refound: hello my name is robin and i bought forza horizon 4 last week the day to my computer. but it only lags i can play for a while but it crashes and lags so i was thinking if i can get to refound it?...
  3. Xbox one won’t let me add my account after reseting it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t let me add my account after reseting it: Ok, I kept on trying the method of reseting my xbox one but that wont even help. Im logged in to my account on my xbox app.But I cant add my account still on my xbox. Please help me on this one. I...
  4. Xbox wont let me do anything....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont let me do anything....: I have been having a problem with connecting to xbox live so i followed all your standard steps of doing the tests in network.... With no success to my never ending struggle.... I then proceeded...
  5. Let me delete, hide, move Mixer tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let me delete, hide, move Mixer tab: Hello M$, please stop stuffing useless functionality and apps down my throat! As if the dashboard wasn't unstructured enough and littered with trash, you now added one more completely useless...
  6. Let us delete Messages easily

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let us delete Messages easily: we should be able to click on the Messages and delete all the messages without having to open each message and select a drop down to delete the message. Let us just click and highlight all...
  7. I have deleted everything in my xbox 360 and I Still dosnt let me download assasinscreed ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have deleted everything in my xbox 360 and I Still dosnt let me download assasinscreed ...: I have deleted every thing in my xbox 360 and It still dosnt let me download assasins creed revelations how do I fix it 83f683ad-7051-4d6d-8d8c-38d0c7b59177
  8. I cant download a profile i deleted by mistake and idk why its not letting me install my old ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant download a profile i deleted by mistake and idk why its not letting me install my old ...: Right now im trying to install my last profile Chattiestomb79 my xbox is saying that it cant be downloaded and i wanna install it but its like its saying tht my xbox dont feel like doing work...
  9. It won't let me get on Cortana settings so I can delete her so I can use my connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    It won't let me get on Cortana settings so I can delete her so I can use my connect: It won't let me get on Cortana settings so I could delete her so I can use my Xbox one connect 2ba0183b-7b8c-42bd-bc22-4b3348b46d35
  10. Xbox won't let me make a new profile or delete anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't let me make a new profile or delete anything: My Xbox 360 S isn't letting me delete anything, update Xbox Live, or even make a new profile. It won't let me save anything because I cant update it. I just bought it used. All it has is the 4gb...