Lets get this straight...So Microsoft cannot manufacture enough Series X's to combat...

Discus and support Lets get this straight...So Microsoft cannot manufacture enough Series X's to combat... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So lately there have been major update issues with the past couple of updates from Microsoft. Not sure which is worse Windows or XBox. You can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rjnagy, Jan 19, 2021.

1. rjnagy
    rjnagy Guest

Lets get this straight...So Microsoft cannot manufacture enough Series X's to combat...

So lately there have been major update issues with the past couple of updates from Microsoft. Not sure which is worse Windows or XBox. You can't upgrade to a Series X because everybody outsources to China and not able to combat scalpers. So you definitely
    cannot meet the demand. So One X has a system update but the update wont complete and is stuck in a update loop but you can't contact someone from actually MS because it would seem they are not supporting it now. So now they pass you off to someone in the
    community. WOW not a real good way to endear yourself to longtime customers/users.

:)

rjnagy, Jan 19, 2021
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Lets get this straight...So Microsoft cannot manufacture enough Series X's to combat scalpers and meet supply and demand but they are no longer supporting the One X

"So One X has a system update but the update wont complete and is stuck in a update loop "

G'day rjnagy

MS are still supporting the X.

If you describe the issue you are having with updates, error code E??? and/or 0x?????????,

and the type of connection you are using, wired or wireless, you may find I or others who use this forum will point you in the right direction to achieve a resolution of the issue.

Are you in a Insiders preview? If so what ring?
  3. BluelineKlapper Win User

Flight Sim 2020 - Play Anywhere

Sorry, but are these questions answered by a Microsoft Team member or by the community? I really want flight sim, but my computer may not be enough. So I want to get it on an Xbox series x.
  4. Soulfly 07 Win User

So let me get this straight...........

I just got back from giving the beta on my PC a shot.

My god.........it looks incredible.

I'm glad its not my PC that was the problem.

It does pain me to be able to click Caspian Border but not have any servers available.

Hopefully they open up a few before this beta ends.

I'd like to see how a massive 64 player battle works out.

Once again thank you......I'm gonna be having a blast for the next few days.
  5. Bon3zz1001 Win User

[quote user="Soulfly 07"]

ooooh ok.

It seems like its working which I'm excited about.

Although it is now giving me server problems.

Can't enter any game even if its only 7/32

I'll mess with this tomorrow and see if I have any luck testing this out.

Thank you Bon3zz. You've been a great help.

[/quote]Servers fill up almost instantly. What's it telling you when you try to join a server? You could always try to use Chrome as well (The beta randomly stopped working with firefox for me and refused to launch any server. I just logged straight into
    the Battlelog on Chrome and it joins right up).
  6. Soulfly 07 Win User

I've stuck with consoles for the past.................forever.

I wanted a good PC for gaming/music production/photoshop etc.

I got a 64-bit OS so no problem there.

Systemrequirementslab has answered a lot of my questions about games running on older PCs I had. It is full of advertisements but it works for the most part.

I've got Deus Ex : Human Revolution running at its highest settings with no problem.

I had a few other games running just fine but this one was giving me some serious problems for some reason.

I downloaded the driver you linked me to and hopefully all goes well

If not, I gotta figure something out here.

Thank you very much though.
Thema:

1. Lets get this straight...So Microsoft cannot manufacture enough Series X's to combat... - Similar Threads - Lets straight Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store won't let me sign out.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store won't let me sign out.: Dear Support, This is an issue that has arose from a wider issue that I shall explain for context. I have been using a gmail account as the host for my microsoft account (for system log in...
  3. Games Refusing to let me Play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Refusing to let me Play: My Games aren't working as they keep showing the "The person who bought this needs to Sign in" message even though my account was the one to buy the games. I was Playing GTA earlier and swapped to...
  4. My Forza Horizon 4 won’t let me play

in XboX Insiders
    My Forza Horizon 4 won’t let me play: I’ll get straight to it. Whenever I try to play Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on my Xbox Series X, It will launch, and get to one screen before closing itself. I did recently install an update...
  5. Call of Duty Modern Warfare won't let me play multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare won't let me play multiplayer: I have tried everything on the old threads (hard restarts, reinstalling etc.). Whenever I try and load into a game I get the "Match Started. Loading level" at the top and then nothing happens. I...
  6. I woke up this morning to free xbox live, I think it lets me in partys but will not let me...

in XboX Insiders
    I woke up this morning to free xbox live, I think it lets me in partys but will not let me...: submitted by /u/ShalltearNB [link] [comments]
  7. xbox wont let me add my account back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont let me add my account back.: Hi ,this is the first time i had this issue where xbox wouldnt let me sign in and I know this problem has occrued with many people before and in the other forums ,their issues were fixed by a hard...
  8. Xbox menu lets me scroll but goes back up straight away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox menu lets me scroll but goes back up straight away: my xbox on the meau when i scroll its goes back up straght away 8d237a09-dcda-4e0c-b36e-4368d6aa9b67
  9. Let me get this straight...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let me get this straight...: I spent $500 on a brand new Xbox Series X only for it to be faulty and have to send it back. Microsoft customer service tells me they’ll give me a free month of Live service and refund me my $9.99...
  10. so let me get this straight...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so let me get this straight...: so let me get this straight: today's update completely bricked both my controllers, and if i EVER want them to work again, ive got to find somebody who has a PS4 and borrow their USB cable, since...