Let's play Minecraft online !

Discus and support Let's play Minecraft online ! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to play mine craft online with anyone add me d8a84d14-9a2c-4002-a0ce-c89389a68c40 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SheMoansLegacy, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Let's play Minecraft online !

Trying to play mine craft online with anyone add me

:)

SheMoansLegacy, Apr 9, 2014
  2. Rockthe2ndME
    Rockthe2ndME Guest
    Minecraft anyone?

Hey I'm looking for some people who would want to play minecraft online. Add me as a friend and let's build! I am

Rockthe2ndME, Apr 9, 2014
  3. BrianV08
    BrianV08 Guest
    Invite me to join someone's world

Yes let's play minecraft please

BrianV08, Apr 9, 2014
  4. ExecutedNoiz Win User

Borderlands 2 Compatibility Pack Download Error

i was playing with a friend in borderlands2 then i went to go play minecraft i went back and it would not let me play onlin
  5. DylanRJ08 Win User

Looking for xbox one friends close to the age of 8

My son is 6 loves minecraft and after watching hours of Stampy playing online with friends now wants to play online, he is monitored and we are UK based, if anyone knows how let us know. Thanks
  6. IiNaThANnnXx Win User

Lets play Minecraft

want to help me build a city?
  7. MasterSpanky187 Win User

Minecraft Lets Play

Sounds pretty fun, if you still need anybody i'm in.
  8. ShinJuggie too Win User

Minecraft Lets Play

Ill join in lol my tag is . add me Im 24 so not an annoying kid
Thema:

Let's play Minecraft online !

1. Let's play Minecraft online ! - Similar Threads - Let's play Minecraft

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Doesn't let me play in servers or use the packs I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Doesn't let me play in servers or use the packs I bought: So as the title says I can't play minecraft windows 10 edition on any servers.I used to be able to play the servers I added but now with the 1.16.0 update I can't play anything on the servers tab...
  3. When playing Minecraft I try to allow friends and joining multiplayer but, it won't let me.

in XBoX on Windows
    When playing Minecraft I try to allow friends and joining multiplayer but, it won't let me.: Should have described it more. Even though I have it on allow for both of those things in the Microsoft privacy settings. It still won't work. Its not a problem with Minecraft itself its that it...
  4. Minecraft PE won't let me play in a multiplayer server or create realms

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PE won't let me play in a multiplayer server or create realms: When I go on the servers page, it says that I can't because of the way my Microsoft account is set up. What do I need to do? Thank you so much :) P.S. I know that this is in the Xbox category...
  5. Its not letting me play minecraft servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its not letting me play minecraft servers: I i want to play servers in minecraft nintendo switch [not the version the gamecard one ]but it says you cannot join cross platform games with out a nintendo account or a microsoft account sign in...
  6. Minecraft (New version) on switch won’t let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (New version) on switch won’t let me play: THIS IS FOR THE SWITCH BEDROCK EDITION. Ok so ever since i got the adventure time mashup pack, not just the worlds with that texture or world active, but ALL worlds have started saying “an error...
  7. MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already...: MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already on the adult default settings d6d5a156-fef4-43ce-a18b-664f60d88135
  8. minecraft PE won't let me keep playing my worlds ... IN ENGLISH :)

in XBoX on Mobile
    minecraft PE won't let me keep playing my worlds ... IN ENGLISH :): I've been playing a world in minecraft Pe for a while but today it doesn't let me in, I get this [img] The thing is that I have a lot of space on my device, approximately 10 GB to spare and I...
  9. Windows 10 Minecraft is not letting me play?

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft is not letting me play?: Today is Tuesday, August 6 2019. Today i logged into my computer to play some minecraft for the windows 10 when unexpectedly it told me to buy either the starter pack or the master pack even...
  10. Bought Minecraft for Xbox and Xbox App won't let me play it

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft for Xbox and Xbox App won't let me play it: I've gone in circles for hours but I bought an Xbox One Minecraft code in a store and redeemed the activation code and everything. It works fine on the Xbox but I was told I could also play it on...