Let's play some Minecraft on the Xbox One

Discus and support Let's play some Minecraft on the Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Let's play. My GT is CrmsnMyst Send me a message on the Xbox one if you wanna play. 4094f020-531f-4059-9c8b-d3b5941dbb5d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CardinalBike225, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Let's play some Minecraft on the Xbox One

Let's play. My GT is CrmsnMyst Send me a message on the Xbox one if you wanna play.

:)

CardinalBike225, Nov 16, 2014
  2. Let's have fun

Okay, I'm not a noob at Minecraft. I'm new to the Xbox Version though. I'm looking for some nice people to play one on one in Minecraft. I have a headset and I really want to just have fun and play the game. If interested friend me and let's play.
    Thank you!~

DragonHeart1212, Nov 16, 2014
  3. Calling all Minecraft addicts!

What are you making of the Minecraft now put on the Xbox one? I'd say it was about time they put it on there as well! Built anything cool? I keep finding myself editing my world and finding the hours seemingly fly by anyone wanting to play some minecraft
    multiplayer? Add my gamertag or send me a message, let's make some all sorts of crazy!

DanielGabriel2, Nov 16, 2014
Thema:

Let's play some Minecraft on the Xbox One

1. Let's play some Minecraft on the Xbox One - Similar Threads - Let's play Minecraft

2. Minecraft PE won't let me play in a multiplayer server or create realms

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PE won't let me play in a multiplayer server or create realms: When I go on the servers page, it says that I can't because of the way my Microsoft account is set up. What do I need to do? Thank you so much :) P.S. I know that this is in the Xbox category...
  3. Its not letting me play minecraft servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its not letting me play minecraft servers: I i want to play servers in minecraft nintendo switch [not the version the gamecard one ]but it says you cannot join cross platform games with out a nintendo account or a microsoft account sign in...
  4. Minecraft (New version) on switch won’t let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (New version) on switch won’t let me play: THIS IS FOR THE SWITCH BEDROCK EDITION. Ok so ever since i got the adventure time mashup pack, not just the worlds with that texture or world active, but ALL worlds have started saying “an error...
  5. MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already...: MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already on the adult default settings d6d5a156-fef4-43ce-a18b-664f60d88135
  6. minecraft PE won't let me keep playing my worlds ... IN ENGLISH :)

in XBoX on Mobile
    minecraft PE won't let me keep playing my worlds ... IN ENGLISH :): I've been playing a world in minecraft Pe for a while but today it doesn't let me in, I get this [img] The thing is that I have a lot of space on my device, approximately 10 GB to spare and I...
  7. Windows 10 Minecraft is not letting me play?

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft is not letting me play?: Today is Tuesday, August 6 2019. Today i logged into my computer to play some minecraft for the windows 10 when unexpectedly it told me to buy either the starter pack or the master pack even...
  8. Bought Minecraft for Xbox and Xbox App won't let me play it

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft for Xbox and Xbox App won't let me play it: I've gone in circles for hours but I bought an Xbox One Minecraft code in a store and redeemed the activation code and everything. It works fine on the Xbox but I was told I could also play it on...
  9. Minecraft wont let me adult account play multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont let me adult account play multiplayer?: Hello my name is Samuel I am having a issue with minecraft windows 10 edition. The problem is that when a friend invites me to a realm or I try and make one the game pops up a message stating I...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 wont let me play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 wont let me play multiplayer: I'm trying to play on realms with my friend. He sent me an invite but when I try to accept it I get an error saying that I need to change my multiplayer settings on Xbox. When I checked my...