Let's Play Xbox One

Discus and support Let's Play Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, To everybody in that xbox community Am Dynasty as you can se within the tag "AWESOME" Made this post for all you gamers out there that would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AvO Dynasty-0E966848-F327-4AC2-A2BF-22917C52FD79, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Let's Play Xbox One

Hello, To everybody in that xbox community Am Dynasty as you can se within the tag "AWESOME" Made this post for all you gamers out there that would like to make friend for the xbox one system and enjoy playing with other that nice and respectful. people
    who follow rule of the xbox community CoC to ToS. So if your a gamer this where you need to be.a

Also you have to do here place can introduce yourself what games you playing on xbox one so this help community know little about your gaming life.

Name:AvO Dynasty

Game:Battlefield 4/ Call of duty Ghost

Coming soonLet's Play Xbox One :DR 3

Am a upcome community Xbox Ambassador I enjoy help out people within the community best way I can. Also starting a community website my self, hoping can get some people in this community type part into that event. So feel free to add me
    on Xbox Live. I be happy to game with you.

And remember its not just gaming! Its out way of life ... Lol

:)

AvO Dynasty-0E966848-F327-4AC2-A2BF-22917C52FD79, Jan 21, 2014
  2. Let's play together

just bought the game but haven't touched mp yet wanna beat campaign first but feel free to add me

DrEaMs 2 DaRk, Jan 21, 2014
  3. Let's play together

I am active on battlefield bc2, i play to help the team, i'm not high level ( i am 15th i think ) but i am good on BF

feel free to add me so we can play (just send a pm after you add me so i can know that you are for BF )

That Nyan Cat, Jan 21, 2014
  4. x DetroitDawg x Win User

Lets play

There are over 600k people playing right now, have at it, plenty of people there.
  5. Cheese ur Wiz Win User

Lets play?

i was thinking of popping the game back in sometime soon
  6. Freeze Well Win User

Lets Play?

Dude! Need a hand with anything?
  7. Dubstep Kittens Win User

Lets play

Lol are you looking for a challenge kind sir? ill gladly give you one.
  8. HellSlaughter I Win User

Handwritten Letters

Let's test that.^

-

THE XBOX ONE WILL BE AWESOME!! LET'S ME PLAY MAH CALLUH DOOTIES!!
Thema:

Let's Play Xbox One

1. Let's Play Xbox One - Similar Threads - Let's Play

2. Sea of Thieves will not let me play multiplayer games on xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves will not let me play multiplayer games on xbox one S: Help this has been a month long problem. I have tried everything......other games play fine in multiplayer e2e240ec-6c6d-4906-b059-7b942eae11ea
  3. Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer because of my microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer because of my microsoft account: My minecraft will not allow me to play with other people because of how “my microsoft account is set up” i’ve continually went into the setting trying to fix the issue but nothing’s changed....
  4. Project cloud not letting me play on my phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Project cloud not letting me play on my phone: I downloaded the game streaming app for my phone to play Destiny 2 and recently its not letting me play does anyone know why I cant play because it says learn more and when you do it, it says...
  5. Xbox one won't let me play them downloaded xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't let me play them downloaded xbox 360 games: I'm trying to play xbox 360 games on the Xbox one I bought off my brother it works for him cause his account was signed in now he doesn't remember his password. I'm trying to download my account...
  6. Anyone know how to fix this? My game that I bought isn't letting me play.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know how to fix this? My game that I bought isn't letting me play.: Yesterday I bought Tony Hawk pro Skater 1+2 and I let it download over night I wake up to try and play it and it asks if I own the game and it's not in my library and when I go to the store it's...
  7. The new Store doesn't let you review games you have played via Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    The new Store doesn't let you review games you have played via Game Pass: It wasn't like that before. Now you cannot submit a review of a game if you have played it via Game Pass, you have to buy it in order to be able to give a review. In my opinion, this change should...
  8. Xbox PC App bugged and wont let me play games online even though I have game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App bugged and wont let me play games online even though I have game pass ultimate: I have an issue where anytime I open the Xbox App (Beta) my account is never remembered. When I do actually sign in, a window opens and closes rapidly within the Xbox app preventing me from doing...
  9. Xbox won't let me play games with gold even though I have Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't let me play games with gold even though I have Xbox live gold: I have xbox live gold untill next year but it says i dont have gold subscription and i have removed my account and have restart the xbox but it still says i have not got xbox live gold...
  10. Why won't you let me choose which language I want to play games in

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't you let me choose which language I want to play games in: I live in Latin America and I'm subscribed to Xbox's Game Pass on PC specifically to play Alien: Isolation but the game is only in Spanish. I hate playing games not in their original language....