Let's Talk About Animals and Animal Companions In Xbox Games

Discus and support Let's Talk About Animals and Animal Companions In Xbox Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m partial to Angelo from Final Fantasy VIII. For one, I think there’s only one scene where your main character can try to initiate a conversation... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oraclea, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Oraclea
    Oraclea Guest

I’m partial to Angelo from Final Fantasy VIII. For one, I think there’s only one scene where your main character can try to initiate a conversation with Angelo, but she makes a cute doggy noise back and I always loved that. I also like how she gets a treat
    after performing a move in battle. But mostly, it boils down to two words: dog cannon.

:)

Oraclea, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Edgarour Win User

My partner in Monster Hunter World
  3. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Mushroom from Life is Strange 2. He felt like a part of the family and was very fun to ave him around
  4. Legendgenesis Win User

Just before it went down CoH introduced an animal-centric Beast Mastery mastermind set, which was probably my favorite Archtype with the proper keybinds. It had bees, hawks, wolves, lions, and then the highest tier minion being the dire wolf. I was really
    starting to get into that set when the shut the game down, which is unfortunate.
  5. tejo chase Win User

Cheeseburger from farcry 5 we spend many hours roaming round hope county
  6. Korhog Win User

I like pets from warframe)
Thema:

1. Let's Talk About Animals and Animal Companions In Xbox Games - Similar Threads - Let's Talk Animals

2. My microphone shows I'm talking in settings but doesn't let me talk in game or on the Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microphone shows I'm talking in settings but doesn't let me talk in game or on the Xbox...: So basically what the title says it shows that I am talking in settings of apps like Xbox game bar but when I join a party it shows I'm not talking 47d07209-c3ef-4d4c-a4bc-e39ca6f63c92
  3. Let's talk games. We need more games. From the past. Remastered... Examples.

in XboX Insiders
    Let's talk games. We need more games. From the past. Remastered... Examples.: Medal of Honor series. Max Payne. Gun. James bond 007. Freedom fighters. Red Faction. The Punisher. True Crimes of New York. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BRING BACK CLASH ON WARZONE!!!!! Call of duty...
  4. Let’s talk (banned)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s talk (banned): Hello, This is going to be a long one so bare with me. Back on January 31st I was hardware banned on xbox and Xbox live in general, which includes pc, I was at shock at first but I went to the...
  5. Microphone won’t let me talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone won’t let me talk: Hello everyone! I am having this problem with my mic where it wont pick up any sound but i can hear my friends in party and game volume ive updated my controller , my NAT is open , my mic isnt...
  6. Xbox gamebar not letting me talk.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamebar not letting me talk.: So whenever I load up game bar and join a party I can hear others but no one can hear me. I did a test and its not my mic. My mic works on other computers just fine but on my PC it doesn't so I...
  7. Hello XBOXERS lets talk about breaking the ice for newbies like me lol!

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello XBOXERS lets talk about breaking the ice for newbies like me lol!: Hi XBOX Gamers! I am new here and would like to know how to learn how to get around to learning to game. Is there a helpful link? Please tell me how long it took you the first time you got here...
  8. Lets talk FOLLOWERS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lets talk FOLLOWERS: i feel something seriously needs to be done about this as there is no place on console for it and even though my childs account is set up for his age ect he keeps getting followers which is wrong...
  9. Lets talk xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lets talk xbox: Buy a ps5 Xbox is a wack console unreliable do research im not loaded i saved up my money to buy a xbox 360 for it to break on me and lose all my money had to save up to buy a ps3 ive had a ps1...
  10. Tired of playing at the moment. So.. Let's talk about anime! -- Otaku mode: ON!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tired of playing at the moment. So.. Let's talk about anime! -- Otaku mode: ON!!: Can anyone give me their list of top 10 or 20 or 30 anime that you've enjoyed watching? Here are some that I've watched and liked so far: (not in particular order) 1. Food Wars!: Shokugeki no...