Let's Talk About Classic Games

Discus and support Let's Talk About Classic Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I agree with galaga. We recently got an old school arcade machine in our office building and I've already logged a few hours of my time into it lol... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by grfootball80, May 8, 2019.

1. grfootball80
    grfootball80 Guest

I agree with galaga. We recently got an old school arcade machine in our office building and I've already logged a few hours of my time into it lol

:)

grfootball80, May 8, 2019
  2. mozmoz2009 Win User

Paper Boy was a favourite of mine and also Sega Rally
  3. ContraryRhombus Win User

Calling a game a classic is your own opinion, so take some liberties.
    I am glad you said that, because I always consider my N64 to be classic, but also my original xbox. I loved GoldenEye for obvious reasons, but my favourite classic game would be Bloodwake. I'd never played anything like that before it came out, and I don't
    think I've played anything like it since! It was a one off game that, for me, stood head and shoulders above the rest!
  4. ARU CrazyDrive4 Win User

Probably tetris, most fun small game ever
  5. Widget1979 Win User

Boulder dash, dig dug, double dragon, i could list so many more. Lol
  6. SpartanGamer216 Win User

I grew up playing the classics on the NES, Sega Genesis and then N64; but i still think the Super Mario 3 is one of the greatest games.
Thema:

1. Let's Talk About Classic Games - Similar Threads - Let's Talk Classic

2. My microphone shows I'm talking in settings but doesn't let me talk in game or on the Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microphone shows I'm talking in settings but doesn't let me talk in game or on the Xbox...: So basically what the title says it shows that I am talking in settings of apps like Xbox game bar but when I join a party it shows I'm not talking 47d07209-c3ef-4d4c-a4bc-e39ca6f63c92
  3. Let's talk games. We need more games. From the past. Remastered... Examples.

in XboX Insiders
    Let's talk games. We need more games. From the past. Remastered... Examples.: Medal of Honor series. Max Payne. Gun. James bond 007. Freedom fighters. Red Faction. The Punisher. True Crimes of New York. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BRING BACK CLASH ON WARZONE!!!!! Call of duty...
  4. Let’s talk (banned)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s talk (banned): Hello, This is going to be a long one so bare with me. Back on January 31st I was hardware banned on xbox and Xbox live in general, which includes pc, I was at shock at first but I went to the...
  5. Microphone won’t let me talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone won’t let me talk: Hello everyone! I am having this problem with my mic where it wont pick up any sound but i can hear my friends in party and game volume ive updated my controller , my NAT is open , my mic isnt...
  6. Xbox gamebar not letting me talk.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamebar not letting me talk.: So whenever I load up game bar and join a party I can hear others but no one can hear me. I did a test and its not my mic. My mic works on other computers just fine but on my PC it doesn't so I...
  7. Hello XBOXERS lets talk about breaking the ice for newbies like me lol!

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello XBOXERS lets talk about breaking the ice for newbies like me lol!: Hi XBOX Gamers! I am new here and would like to know how to learn how to get around to learning to game. Is there a helpful link? Please tell me how long it took you the first time you got here...
  8. Lets talk FOLLOWERS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lets talk FOLLOWERS: i feel something seriously needs to be done about this as there is no place on console for it and even though my childs account is set up for his age ect he keeps getting followers which is wrong...
  9. Lets talk xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lets talk xbox: Buy a ps5 Xbox is a wack console unreliable do research im not loaded i saved up my money to buy a xbox 360 for it to break on me and lose all my money had to save up to buy a ps3 ive had a ps1...
  10. Does anyone else have the issue where if your in a party and leave it it wont let you talk...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have the issue where if your in a party and leave it it wont let you talk...: Usuall this happens when either a) I was in a party for a while Ieave to join game chat and no one can here me and I cant hear anyone. Or if the night before I was in party and try talking in game...