Let's Talk About Controllers

Discus and support Let's Talk About Controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a new controller today. The other one I had was the stock one that came with my Xbox One S about 3 years ago. So it got me thinking... what's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThisGameIsSucky, May 13, 2019.

1. Let's Talk About Controllers

I bought a new controller today. The other one I had was the stock one that came with my Xbox One S about 3 years ago. So it got me thinking...
    what's the worst thing that has ever happened or that you've ever done to your controller?

For me it was the reason I got a new wireless controller, wear and tear. I used it, and used it a boomerang, quite a bit. So much so the frame split just enough for one of the triggers to pop out while still on the hinge. I didn't have the warranty because
    it expired (or I just didn't get one I forgot) but the guy at GameStop gave me a discount... so that's cool lol.

But what kind of stuff has a happened to you guys?

(Try and keep it PG-13 and don't talk about modding... I don't want a moderator shutting this thread down cause y'all took it in a wrong direction. Try not to mention any tampering of any sort either next to modding.)

:)

ThisGameIsSucky, May 13, 2019
Thema:

Let's Talk About Controllers

1. Let's Talk About Controllers - Similar Threads - Let's Talk Controllers

2. Let's Talk About More Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About More Achievements: In what kind of time frame did you got that kind of gamerscore? It sounds out of this world :) 73f7e724-7d9f-4214-a7dc-3779f85e58d4
  3. Let's Talk About Sound Design

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Sound Design: Today's discussion is gonna be about sound design in video games. Sound design does not constitute soundtrack and music, it means ambience and tone. I like the way most modern horror games such...
  4. Let's talk strategy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let's talk strategy: With keyboard and mouse starting to be used a lot more on Xbox, strategy games should be more user friendly on the console. Which games would you like to see being ported from pc to xbox?...
  5. Let's Talk About Classic Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Classic Games: I agree with galaga. We recently got an old school arcade machine in our office building and I've already logged a few hours of my time into it lol fcc08d3d-c328-415d-8df9-c162faea0045
  6. Let's Talk About Shooter Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Shooter Games: I always preferred Halo over Call of Duty. But 343s release of the Master Chief Collection sort of ruined all the good times i used to have with friends. Great to see them actually showing the...
  7. Let's Talk About Free Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Free Games: Apex legends, Warframe are my top 2, games for gold have been pretty good 0c0a1bab-95b9-4594-94fa-b571e2b52b2e
  8. Let's Talk About OG Xbox Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About OG Xbox Games: This one is straight and simple, as per usual. What's your favorite OG Xbox game? Mine's a split between Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic and Fable. If had to pick one, I'd seriously go...
  9. Let's Talk About Horror Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Horror Games: Resident Evil 4 is still my favourite! 6ca33c0f-babc-4851-9c60-8340cc1d43ea
  10. Let's Talk About The Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About The Xbox: Hey all! Today's discussion post is about the Xbox console itself. There are three generations of Xbox currently existing...so what's your favorite one? Mine is the original Xbox. Its hard to...