Let's Talk About Controllers

Discus and support Let's Talk About Controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a new controller today. The other one I had was the stock one that came with my Xbox One S about 3 years ago. So it got me thinking... what's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThisGameIsSucky, May 13, 2019.

1. Let's Talk About Controllers

I bought a new controller today. The other one I had was the stock one that came with my Xbox One S about 3 years ago. So it got me thinking...
    what's the worst thing that has ever happened or that you've ever done to your controller?

For me it was the reason I got a new wireless controller, wear and tear. I used it, and used it a boomerang, quite a bit. So much so the frame split just enough for one of the triggers to pop out while still on the hinge. I didn't have the warranty because
    it expired (or I just didn't get one I forgot) but the guy at GameStop gave me a discount... so that's cool lol.

But what kind of stuff has a happened to you guys?

(Try and keep it PG-13 and don't talk about modding... I don't want a moderator shutting this thread down cause y'all took it in a wrong direction. Try not to mention any tampering of any sort either next to modding.)

:)

ThisGameIsSucky, May 13, 2019
Thema:

Let's Talk About Controllers

1. Let's Talk About Controllers - Similar Threads - Let's Talk Controllers

2. Let’s Talk About Tank, DPS, and Support Roles in Xbox Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let’s Talk About Tank, DPS, and Support Roles in Xbox Games: I tend to gravitate to the tank characters. Winston in overwatch is my personal favorite. c0fde0ac-d153-4924-a239-652f3157e8e6
  3. Let's Talk About Animals and Animal Companions In Xbox Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Animals and Animal Companions In Xbox Games: I’m partial to Angelo from Final Fantasy VIII. For one, I think there’s only one scene where your main character can try to initiate a conversation with Angelo, but she makes a cute doggy noise...
  4. Let's Talk About Xbox Character Cosplay!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Xbox Character Cosplay!: Hello, Xbox gamers! I hope you're all doing well! Before hopping into this topic I wanted to take a minute to thank those who participated in my last post “Let’s Talk About Clubs!” I enjoyed...
  5. Let's Talk About Clubs!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Clubs!: I joined a Horror/Zombie cub and its pretty cool. It for people who like horror and zombie games and I love both so I had to join. I played with a few people from the club and we post screenshots,...
  6. Let's talk Gaming Monitors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let's talk Gaming Monitors: Hey xbox community and fellow xbox ambassadors, i would like to start a discussion and get your opinions on gaming monitors. There are so many gaming monitors and brand names out there such as...
  7. So, let's talk about Halo: Infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, let's talk about Halo: Infinite.: Let us not beat around the bush, here. Halo: Infinite is widely anticipated with many fans crossing their fingers that this is a soft reboot and a return to Halo's roots. While I am a fan of Halo...
  8. Let's Talk About More Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About More Achievements: In what kind of time frame did you got that kind of gamerscore? It sounds out of this world :) 73f7e724-7d9f-4214-a7dc-3779f85e58d4
  9. Let's Talk About Sound Design

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Sound Design: Today's discussion is gonna be about sound design in video games. Sound design does not constitute soundtrack and music, it means ambience and tone. I like the way most modern horror games such...
  10. Let's talk strategy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let's talk strategy: With keyboard and mouse starting to be used a lot more on Xbox, strategy games should be more user friendly on the console. Which games would you like to see being ported from pc to xbox?...