Let's Talk About OG Xbox Games

Discus and support Let's Talk About OG Xbox Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This one is straight and simple, as per usual. What's your favorite OG Xbox game? Mine's a split between Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThisGameIsSucky, May 6, 2019.

1. Let's Talk About OG Xbox Games

This one is straight and simple, as per usual.

What's your favorite OG Xbox game?

Mine's a split between Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic and
    Fable. If had to pick one, I'd seriously go with KOTOR. Between the two though, they are some of the best RPG's of this era.

Anyways, what's your thoughts? Lemme know and remember to leave a suggestion for my next post please!

:)

ThisGameIsSucky, May 6, 2019
  2. Epic Louie Win User

Star Wars Battlefront 2, Halo 2, and Fable are my favorites.
  3. R4VER Win User

Fable, kotor, farcry predator instincts, need for speed underground 2, destroy all humans, gta3
  4. Jodie Win User

As for alot of other people it's going to have to be halo!
  5. XHouseOfWolvesX Win User

Halo hands down. I'm a huge Bungie fan. But Crackdown was amazing back in the day too.
  6. FAKIR101 Win User

halo, its about as og as you can get
Thema:

1. Let's Talk About OG Xbox Games - Similar Threads - Let's Talk Games

2. My microphone shows I'm talking in settings but doesn't let me talk in game or on the Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microphone shows I'm talking in settings but doesn't let me talk in game or on the Xbox...: So basically what the title says it shows that I am talking in settings of apps like Xbox game bar but when I join a party it shows I'm not talking 47d07209-c3ef-4d4c-a4bc-e39ca6f63c92
  3. Let's talk games. We need more games. From the past. Remastered... Examples.

in XboX Insiders
    Let's talk games. We need more games. From the past. Remastered... Examples.: Medal of Honor series. Max Payne. Gun. James bond 007. Freedom fighters. Red Faction. The Punisher. True Crimes of New York. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BRING BACK CLASH ON WARZONE!!!!! Call of duty...
  4. Xbox game bar and Xbox Companion both not letting me talk or join parties

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar and Xbox Companion both not letting me talk or join parties: Hi there as the title says when I use gamebar on my pc it works decently fine, I cant see friends but can still make parties. However when I make or join a party it kicks me out saying "Something...
  5. Xbox apps and games wont let me talk

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox apps and games wont let me talk: On apps I cannot join parties (xbox beta, game bar amd companion) on companion it will not detect my audio or mic no matter if its USB or 3.5mm. I click to join parties and it loads but then...
  6. Let’s Talk About Tank, DPS, and Support Roles in Xbox Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let’s Talk About Tank, DPS, and Support Roles in Xbox Games: I tend to gravitate to the tank characters. Winston in overwatch is my personal favorite. c0fde0ac-d153-4924-a239-652f3157e8e6
  7. Let's Talk About Animals and Animal Companions In Xbox Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Animals and Animal Companions In Xbox Games: I’m partial to Angelo from Final Fantasy VIII. For one, I think there’s only one scene where your main character can try to initiate a conversation with Angelo, but she makes a cute doggy noise...
  8. Let's talk Gaming Monitors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let's talk Gaming Monitors: Hey xbox community and fellow xbox ambassadors, i would like to start a discussion and get your opinions on gaming monitors. There are so many gaming monitors and brand names out there such as...
  9. Let's Talk About Classic Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Classic Games: I agree with galaga. We recently got an old school arcade machine in our office building and I've already logged a few hours of my time into it lol fcc08d3d-c328-415d-8df9-c162faea0045
  10. Let's Talk About Shooter Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Shooter Games: I always preferred Halo over Call of Duty. But 343s release of the Master Chief Collection sort of ruined all the good times i used to have with friends. Great to see them actually showing the...