Let's Talk About Shooter Games

Discus and support Let's Talk About Shooter Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I always preferred Halo over Call of Duty. But 343s release of the Master Chief Collection sort of ruined all the good times i used to have with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FLUFFYR00, May 7, 2019.

1. FLUFFYR00
    FLUFFYR00 Guest

I always preferred Halo over Call of Duty. But 343s release of the Master Chief Collection sort of ruined all the good times i used to have with friends. Great to see them actually showing the game some love but its a little bit too late in my opinion. I
    should have been fixed at release not years after.

But my favourite Call of Dust was Modern Warfare 2 just for the spec ops mode. Would love it be remastered.

:)

FLUFFYR00, May 7, 2019
  2. Spike1968 Win User

So many different genres out there, I enjoy them all. As long as there is a campaign involved I’ll play it.
  3. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

I prefer COD Black Ops (original one), it one of the best with good multiplayer as well with good zombie mode, man those were the times.
  4. HuntressPrime Win User

My favorite shooters have to be between the Destiny series and Farcry 5 due to the amount of fun and the great friends ive meet through them.
  5. vHearth Win User

Have you played Call of Duty Word War 2? That has quite the history lessons in it. Mine would have to be Modern Warfare 3, I just loved how modern it became and how it related to real world and possible real world wars that teach us morals and how nasty
    war can truly be.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

I like the battlefield games wished EA didn't make the games
Thema:

1. Let's Talk About Shooter Games - Similar Threads - Let's Talk Shooter

2. My microphone shows I'm talking in settings but doesn't let me talk in game or on the Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microphone shows I'm talking in settings but doesn't let me talk in game or on the Xbox...: So basically what the title says it shows that I am talking in settings of apps like Xbox game bar but when I join a party it shows I'm not talking 47d07209-c3ef-4d4c-a4bc-e39ca6f63c92
  3. Let's talk games. We need more games. From the past. Remastered... Examples.

in XboX Insiders
    Let's talk games. We need more games. From the past. Remastered... Examples.: Medal of Honor series. Max Payne. Gun. James bond 007. Freedom fighters. Red Faction. The Punisher. True Crimes of New York. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BRING BACK CLASH ON WARZONE!!!!! Call of duty...
  4. Let’s talk (banned)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s talk (banned): Hello, This is going to be a long one so bare with me. Back on January 31st I was hardware banned on xbox and Xbox live in general, which includes pc, I was at shock at first but I went to the...
  5. Microphone won’t let me talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone won’t let me talk: Hello everyone! I am having this problem with my mic where it wont pick up any sound but i can hear my friends in party and game volume ive updated my controller , my NAT is open , my mic isnt...
  6. Xbox gamebar not letting me talk.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamebar not letting me talk.: So whenever I load up game bar and join a party I can hear others but no one can hear me. I did a test and its not my mic. My mic works on other computers just fine but on my PC it doesn't so I...
  7. Hello XBOXERS lets talk about breaking the ice for newbies like me lol!

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello XBOXERS lets talk about breaking the ice for newbies like me lol!: Hi XBOX Gamers! I am new here and would like to know how to learn how to get around to learning to game. Is there a helpful link? Please tell me how long it took you the first time you got here...
  8. Lets talk FOLLOWERS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lets talk FOLLOWERS: i feel something seriously needs to be done about this as there is no place on console for it and even though my childs account is set up for his age ect he keeps getting followers which is wrong...
  9. Lets talk xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lets talk xbox: Buy a ps5 Xbox is a wack console unreliable do research im not loaded i saved up my money to buy a xbox 360 for it to break on me and lose all my money had to save up to buy a ps3 ive had a ps1...
  10. Does anyone else have the issue where if your in a party and leave it it wont let you talk...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have the issue where if your in a party and leave it it wont let you talk...: Usuall this happens when either a) I was in a party for a while Ieave to join game chat and no one can here me and I cant hear anyone. Or if the night before I was in party and try talking in game...