Let’s Talk About Tank, DPS, and Support Roles in Xbox Games

Discus and support Let’s Talk About Tank, DPS, and Support Roles in Xbox Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tend to gravitate to the tank characters. Winston in overwatch is my personal favorite. c0fde0ac-d153-4924-a239-652f3157e8e6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shaneblack82, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Shaneblack82
    Shaneblack82 Guest

I tend to gravitate to the tank characters.

Winston in overwatch is my personal favorite.

:)

Shaneblack82, Jul 18, 2019
  2. AWildYamiEnters Win User

1.) I enjoy playing Tanks and Support.

2.) When I play a Tank character I'm able to stay on the front line and block some of the damage (or in D.Va's case eat a few Ult's). As well as deal enough damage to hold people off until the DPS can get up to me. When I heal it's just cool to support your
    team by buffing the damage, tossing a mini shield, and more and still contribute to the overall fun of the match.

3.) I love playing Overwatch (PC/Xbox) and I'm trying to get into FFXIV on PC, because I've been watching some Twitch streams of it and it looks fun. I also did a few months of WoW last year, but wasn't that impressed with it.

4.) I'd have to say some of my greatest achievements would have to be when I play D.Va. I've eaten several Ults over the years and got a bunch of Self-destruct kills, but the best would have to be a Team Kill (with help from the other tank) with a Self-destruct.
    I just so happened to boost back to the point to see the support/dps die and I saw our other tank holding the enemy team back. Well I figured I'd let the team know I had my self-destruct and come in behind the tank and use it. I figured the enemy would back
    off but our other tank taken their Rein's shield down and they had nowhere to go. Needless to say it was an amazing match and also POTG. :D
  3. Anhur_XB Win User

I like playing healer when it's viable.

DPS is the safe way to go though, can carry bad teammates a little easier.
  4. z SkyKiiLLeR z Win User

Eu gosto de jogar de Dps pois um time bom precisa de Dps bom,mas eu faço uma cura muito boa de mercy!

-------

[Mod Translation - I like playing Dps because a good team needs good Dps, but I do a very good mercy cure!]
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Usually support or Tank. In MMO's it's easier to queue this way. It's also very rewarding keeping the team alive!
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

As many others said, I also love only the tank role. I am 105 kilos and it suits me.
Thema:

1. Let’s Talk About Tank, DPS, and Support Roles in Xbox Games - Similar Threads - Let’s Talk Tank

2. Let's Talk About Animals and Animal Companions In Xbox Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Animals and Animal Companions In Xbox Games: I’m partial to Angelo from Final Fantasy VIII. For one, I think there’s only one scene where your main character can try to initiate a conversation with Angelo, but she makes a cute doggy noise...
  3. Let's Talk About Xbox Character Cosplay!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Xbox Character Cosplay!: Hello, Xbox gamers! I hope you're all doing well! Before hopping into this topic I wanted to take a minute to thank those who participated in my last post “Let’s Talk About Clubs!” I enjoyed...
  4. Let's Talk About Clubs!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Clubs!: I joined a Horror/Zombie cub and its pretty cool. It for people who like horror and zombie games and I love both so I had to join. I played with a few people from the club and we post screenshots,...
  5. Let's talk Gaming Monitors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let's talk Gaming Monitors: Hey xbox community and fellow xbox ambassadors, i would like to start a discussion and get your opinions on gaming monitors. There are so many gaming monitors and brand names out there such as...
  6. So, let's talk about Halo: Infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, let's talk about Halo: Infinite.: Let us not beat around the bush, here. Halo: Infinite is widely anticipated with many fans crossing their fingers that this is a soft reboot and a return to Halo's roots. While I am a fan of Halo...
  7. Let's Talk About Controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let's Talk About Controllers: I bought a new controller today. The other one I had was the stock one that came with my Xbox One S about 3 years ago. So it got me thinking... what's the worst thing that has ever happened or...
  8. Let's Talk About More Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About More Achievements: In what kind of time frame did you got that kind of gamerscore? It sounds out of this world :) 73f7e724-7d9f-4214-a7dc-3779f85e58d4
  9. Let's Talk About Sound Design

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Sound Design: Today's discussion is gonna be about sound design in video games. Sound design does not constitute soundtrack and music, it means ambience and tone. I like the way most modern horror games such...
  10. Let's talk strategy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let's talk strategy: With keyboard and mouse starting to be used a lot more on Xbox, strategy games should be more user friendly on the console. Which games would you like to see being ported from pc to xbox?...