Let's talk games. We need more games. From the past. Remastered... Examples.

Discus and support Let's talk games. We need more games. From the past. Remastered... Examples. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Medal of Honor series. Max Payne. Gun. James bond 007. Freedom fighters. Red Faction. The Punisher. True Crimes of New York. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Artistic_Rub8258, Sep 25, 2021.

1. Let's talk games. We need more games. From the past. Remastered... Examples.

Medal of Honor series. Max Payne. Gun. James bond 007. Freedom fighters. Red Faction. The Punisher. True Crimes of New York. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BRING BACK CLASH ON WARZONE!!!!!

Call of duty WW2 was an absolute marvel!!!! Fantastic job! I played cod when it first came out on pc. That's what WW2 reminded me of.

Much love, Lp
    submitted by /u/Artistic_Rub8258
    [link] [comments]

/u/Artistic_Rub8258, Sep 25, 2021
  2. RippenHarra Win User

are Xbox One sales improving?

We aren't talking last year remaster, we are talking a remaster of a game from the OG Xbox plus all the MP content from them all conveniently wrapped up in one UI. Have fun with LBP3.
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

Am I the only one tired of all the remake games?

There needs to be more remasters. I need a Brink remaster, a Stranglehold remaster and a Doritos Crash Course remaster and Ill be in gaming bliss.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Backwards Compatibility? What do you want to see?

I think remastering some of these titles would be more successful. Darkwatch devs I'm looking at you, we need a remaster version of the old wild west steampunk game.
  5. Goatsnatcher Win User

And for our next collection...

It's not about "not wanting to let go of the past". It's playing game's you know you like. We all like new game's.... Unfortunately, new doesn't always mean good. Plus the added value you get from the remastered bundles. I'm not personally interested in
    the MC Halo collection but there's no denying it isn't excellent value for money.
  6. GIO 007 Win User

Campaigning for the Otogi Games

if I like a game too much, I play it again on the console where I played it, I don't like remastered games
    say no to remastering
    This is one of the those games that would absolutely benefit from a remaster. However I do understand your point, Castlevania SOTN being a great example to support your point.
Thema:

Let's talk games. We need more games. From the past. Remastered... Examples.

1. Let's talk games. We need more games. From the past. Remastered... Examples. - Similar Threads - Let's talk games

2. Xbox game bar and Xbox Companion both not letting me talk or join parties

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar and Xbox Companion both not letting me talk or join parties: Hi there as the title says when I use gamebar on my pc it works decently fine, I cant see friends but can still make parties. However when I make or join a party it kicks me out saying "Something...
  3. Xbox apps and games wont let me talk

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox apps and games wont let me talk: On apps I cannot join parties (xbox beta, game bar amd companion) on companion it will not detect my audio or mic no matter if its USB or 3.5mm. I click to join parties and it loads but then...
  4. Let’s Talk About Tank, DPS, and Support Roles in Xbox Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let’s Talk About Tank, DPS, and Support Roles in Xbox Games: I tend to gravitate to the tank characters. Winston in overwatch is my personal favorite. c0fde0ac-d153-4924-a239-652f3157e8e6
  5. Let's Talk About Animals and Animal Companions In Xbox Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Animals and Animal Companions In Xbox Games: I’m partial to Angelo from Final Fantasy VIII. For one, I think there’s only one scene where your main character can try to initiate a conversation with Angelo, but she makes a cute doggy noise...
  6. Let's talk Gaming Monitors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let's talk Gaming Monitors: Hey xbox community and fellow xbox ambassadors, i would like to start a discussion and get your opinions on gaming monitors. There are so many gaming monitors and brand names out there such as...
  7. Let's Talk About Classic Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Classic Games: I agree with galaga. We recently got an old school arcade machine in our office building and I've already logged a few hours of my time into it lol fcc08d3d-c328-415d-8df9-c162faea0045
  8. Let's Talk About Shooter Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Shooter Games: I always preferred Halo over Call of Duty. But 343s release of the Master Chief Collection sort of ruined all the good times i used to have with friends. Great to see them actually showing the...
  9. Let's Talk About Free Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Free Games: Apex legends, Warframe are my top 2, games for gold have been pretty good 0c0a1bab-95b9-4594-94fa-b571e2b52b2e
  10. Let's Talk About OG Xbox Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About OG Xbox Games: This one is straight and simple, as per usual. What's your favorite OG Xbox game? Mine's a split between Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic and Fable. If had to pick one, I'd seriously go...