Let's talk Gaming Monitors

Discus and support Let's talk Gaming Monitors in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey xbox community and fellow xbox ambassadors, i would like to start a discussion and get your opinions on gaming monitors. There are so many gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fearless Reign7, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Let's talk Gaming Monitors

Hey xbox community and fellow xbox ambassadors,

i would like to start a discussion and get your opinions on gaming monitors. There are so many gaming monitors and brand names out there such as benq, samsung, acer, asus, lg, and others. What monitor do you guys use? I thought about purchasing one but,
    oh man....which to get! I narrowed it down to certain things that im looking for:

144hz

low input lag

very low response time (is that the same thing as input lag? If not, whats the dif?)

works well with xbox one x (free sync. In a nutshell, what is that?)

1440p or 4k (not looking for hdr)

27 inch - maybe 24

used mainly for MP CoD

there you have it ladies and gents and fellow ambs. Whats your suggestions? Cant wait to hear from you! Lastly, is there even a dif between playing on a monitor vs a TV? Let me know Let's talk Gaming Monitors :)

Thanks!

:)

Fearless Reign7, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Let's talk Gaming Monitors

1. Let's talk Gaming Monitors - Similar Threads - Let's talk Gaming

2. Let’s Talk About Tank, DPS, and Support Roles in Xbox Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let’s Talk About Tank, DPS, and Support Roles in Xbox Games: I tend to gravitate to the tank characters. Winston in overwatch is my personal favorite. c0fde0ac-d153-4924-a239-652f3157e8e6
  3. Let's Talk About Animals and Animal Companions In Xbox Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Animals and Animal Companions In Xbox Games: I’m partial to Angelo from Final Fantasy VIII. For one, I think there’s only one scene where your main character can try to initiate a conversation with Angelo, but she makes a cute doggy noise...
  4. Let's Talk About Classic Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Classic Games: I agree with galaga. We recently got an old school arcade machine in our office building and I've already logged a few hours of my time into it lol fcc08d3d-c328-415d-8df9-c162faea0045
  5. Let's Talk About Shooter Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Shooter Games: I always preferred Halo over Call of Duty. But 343s release of the Master Chief Collection sort of ruined all the good times i used to have with friends. Great to see them actually showing the...
  6. Let's Talk About Free Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Free Games: Apex legends, Warframe are my top 2, games for gold have been pretty good 0c0a1bab-95b9-4594-94fa-b571e2b52b2e
  7. Let's Talk About OG Xbox Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About OG Xbox Games: This one is straight and simple, as per usual. What's your favorite OG Xbox game? Mine's a split between Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic and Fable. If had to pick one, I'd seriously go...
  8. Let's Talk About Horror Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Horror Games: Resident Evil 4 is still my favourite! 6ca33c0f-babc-4851-9c60-8340cc1d43ea
  9. Let's Talk About Childhood Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Childhood Games: In my second part of posts for the night I wanna talk about childhood games that give you nostalgia and good feelings when you either play them again or whenever you decide to go play them again....
  10. won't let me send messages or talk in game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    won't let me send messages or talk in game chat: i have xbox 1 and it won't let me talk with my mic and it won't let me send any messages it ssays for past behaviour i did nothing wrong this is crazy 4876fc3b-7fca-4e4f-b884-efcdad663b5e