Let's talk strategy

Discus and support Let's talk strategy in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; With keyboard and mouse starting to be used a lot more on Xbox, strategy games should be more user friendly on the console. Which games would you like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R4VER, May 9, 2019.

1. R4VER
    R4VER Guest

Let's talk strategy

With keyboard and mouse starting to be used a lot more on Xbox, strategy games should be more user friendly on the console.

Which games would you like to see being ported from pc to xbox? Stellaris made a successful transition so it is possible.

:)

R4VER, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Let's talk strategy

1. Let's talk strategy - Similar Threads - Let's talk strategy

2. Let's Talk About Xbox Character Cosplay!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Xbox Character Cosplay!: Hello, Xbox gamers! I hope you're all doing well! Before hopping into this topic I wanted to take a minute to thank those who participated in my last post “Let’s Talk About Clubs!” I enjoyed...
  3. Let's Talk About Clubs!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Clubs!: I joined a Horror/Zombie cub and its pretty cool. It for people who like horror and zombie games and I love both so I had to join. I played with a few people from the club and we post screenshots,...
  4. Let's talk Gaming Monitors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let's talk Gaming Monitors: Hey xbox community and fellow xbox ambassadors, i would like to start a discussion and get your opinions on gaming monitors. There are so many gaming monitors and brand names out there such as...
  5. So, let's talk about Halo: Infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, let's talk about Halo: Infinite.: Let us not beat around the bush, here. Halo: Infinite is widely anticipated with many fans crossing their fingers that this is a soft reboot and a return to Halo's roots. While I am a fan of Halo...
  6. Let's Talk About Controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let's Talk About Controllers: I bought a new controller today. The other one I had was the stock one that came with my Xbox One S about 3 years ago. So it got me thinking... what's the worst thing that has ever happened or...
  7. Let's Talk About More Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About More Achievements: In what kind of time frame did you got that kind of gamerscore? It sounds out of this world :) 73f7e724-7d9f-4214-a7dc-3779f85e58d4
  8. Let's Talk About Sound Design

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Sound Design: Today's discussion is gonna be about sound design in video games. Sound design does not constitute soundtrack and music, it means ambience and tone. I like the way most modern horror games such...
  9. Let's Talk About Classic Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Classic Games: I agree with galaga. We recently got an old school arcade machine in our office building and I've already logged a few hours of my time into it lol fcc08d3d-c328-415d-8df9-c162faea0045
  10. Lets talk strategy for BFBC2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lets talk strategy for BFBC2: Ok I do not see much on here about actual strategy with this game. So I will start the ball. 1. When you see an allied parked, occupied tank in the middle of the battlefield check before you hop...