Level 28 LFG raid or nightfall

Discus and support Level 28 LFG raid or nightfall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; looking for any group for raid or nightfall weekly, level 28 hunter 6c60909f-8aa1-4445-8622-f924390ebeae Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VagueScientist, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Level 28 LFG raid or nightfall

looking for any group for raid or nightfall weekly, level 28 hunter

:)

VagueScientist, Nov 12, 2014
  2. LOOKING FOR PEOPLE for raid

Ill do raids/nightfall strikes any time today or tomorrow, Have a long weekend.

Level 28 almost 29 hunter

WolfThorneLives, Nov 12, 2014
  3. Jonah Grey
    Jonah Grey Guest
    looking for people for vault of glass

lvl 29 warlock sunsinger also LFG for raid / nightfall, Jonah OD66

Jonah Grey, Nov 12, 2014
  4. WolfThorneLives Win User

LOOKING FOR PEOPLE for raid

Ill do raids/nightfall strikes any time today or tomorrow, Have a long weekend.

Level 28 almost 29 hunter
  5. Jonah Grey Win User

looking for people for vault of glass

lvl 29 warlock sunsinger also LFG for raid / nightfall, Jonah OD66
  6. V E N D 1 TT O Win User

Vault of glass or nightfall

level 30 looking to do the last part of the raid on hard (aethoen) level 29-30 only, also looking for people to do the nightfall 28 and up only message me
  7. Po0ohdini Win User

Need 3 people for Vault of Glass Raid

Level 28 Titan, all classes maxed, full legendary/exotic armor and weapons. Down to do the raid and nightfall strike.

My partner is also level 28 as a Warlock.

I'll be on around 7:00pm CST.

Add me, GT:
  8. KILLTACK85 Win User

destiny raid normal

lfg raid 28 and 29 need group
Thema:

Level 28 LFG raid or nightfall

1. Level 28 LFG raid or nightfall - Similar Threads - Level LFG raid

2. Doom eternal urdak level it freezes

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Doom eternal urdak level it freezes: Doom eternal urdak level it freezes If a console power cycle doens't do the trick, you might check with Bethesda Support forums. This seems it might be a game issue, rather than a console matter....
  3. hi, to access the Skip Ahead ring, are the reports or the profile level more important?

in XboX Insiders
    hi, to access the Skip Ahead ring, are the reports or the profile level more important?: hi, I would like to access the last ring of Xbox Insider, but I don't know how. I know it's by invitation only, but what's the best way to get this invitation? is it more important, the profile...
  4. Lost Overwatch Levels. Gone from 100 to 0.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Overwatch Levels. Gone from 100 to 0.: Hello, i got to level 100 on overwatch xbox one last night then sometime later xbox live went down. Logged on this morning and my level is now Zero. Anyone else with the same issue? Can i get my...
  5. Spyro Reignited Trilogy, First Game - Flight Level Difficultly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy, First Game - Flight Level Difficultly: Hi everyone. I am very new to the world of Xbox, only bought my first Xbox in late January 2020. As a long time fan of Spyro, the first game I bought was the Spyro Reignited Trilogy. In the first...
  6. I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest?: I bought the disc, was excited to play, but i can only play the first level, hawkes bay. Tried downloading the content, kept telling me to buy the hitman 2 gold, help please....
  7. Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into...: Both set up with Dolby access app - PC volume is around 10db quieter, however xbox is plagued by pops and other audio artifacts. Shouldn't the output be identical from the same app on same...
  8. Beta level insider - I lost all of my pins and groups

in XboX Insiders
    Beta level insider - I lost all of my pins and groups: One of my favorite things about the Xbox UI is the ability to pin and make groups on the home page. I use these functions for my multiplayer games, physical backlog, Game Pass, etc. As of a day...
  9. Streaming preview, I'm stuck in this same screen on my phone, I'm insider level 10.

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming preview, I'm stuck in this same screen on my phone, I'm insider level 10.: [IMG] submitted by /u/HoLyKiLleR [link] [comments]
  10. Command and conquer 3 GDI Sarjevo level Hard\Gold killing Avatar not Advancing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Command and conquer 3 GDI Sarjevo level Hard\Gold killing Avatar not Advancing: Objective - Destroy an Avatar with The Commando Will not register or advance to show it is done (xbox 1x backward compatible game) a9325b53-aa09-429c-ad02-decb1e73f508