Level 4 The Warmind

Discus and support Level 4 The Warmind in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am obviously new to the game.....(shrug) however still frustrated... I killed the Hive Wizard and when I go to go back to the Mothyards it seems... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Faralazwri, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Faralazwri
    Faralazwri Guest

Level 4 The Warmind

I am obviously new to the game.....(shrug) however still frustrated...

I killed the Hive Wizard and when I go to go back to the Mothyards it seems like the level starts all over again. How do I get to the shed to activate my vehicle and continue with level 4?

:)

Faralazwri, Nov 8, 2014
  2. Xphisto
    Xphisto Guest
    Destiny 2 warmind on Microsoft store xbox one.

Hello,

I dont see a option to buy the upcoming Destiny 2: warmind DLC. on the Microsoft store. It says its only sold in a bundle. I already have the Curse of osiris so
    I dont need the bundle. Will i be able to buy the Warmind DLC as a separate DLC?

Xphisto, Nov 8, 2014
  3. LowCo
    LowCo Guest
    Siege of the Warmind Glitch!

There is a way to get straight to the final part of the mission without firing a bullet. If you ride your sparrow down into Rasputin, get it all the way down to the long hallway before the darkness zone (diamond shaped entrance). Start at the back and boost
    into the zone to glitch it and not spawn the mobs! Just make sure you do not fly off the railing when you enter the area as if you die, they will spawn.

LowCo, Nov 8, 2014
  4. M1k3 Bar
    M1k3 Bar Guest

Level 4 The Warmind

I'm a little confused, have you activated the vehicle up-link from that shed? If so, press your back button and hold X to summon sparrow.

This all hinges on you actually owning a sparrow though. I think you get one for finishing that mission, but I can't remember for certain

M1k3 Bar, Nov 13, 2014
  5. M1k3 Bar Win User

Level 4 The Warmind

I'm a little confused, have you activated the vehicle up-link from that shed? If so, press your back button and hold X to summon sparrow.

This all hinges on you actually owning a sparrow though. I think you get one for finishing that mission, but I can't remember for certain
  6. JackLarsen Win User

Home Xbox and game sharing expansions Destiny 2

I see thank you, i only was able to share warmind.
  7. epicdp12 Win User

Longer story

I know this is a DLC for D2 but I kinda wish the story for Warmind was a bit a longer. I understand that its just a DLC but still.
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

destiny 2 no acces to warmind dlc

Try clearing the cache of your console by holding down the power button for 10 seconds.

Retry afterwards.
  9. SlagMan85 Win User

destiny 2 no acces to warmind dlc

I am having the same problem
Thema:

Level 4 The Warmind

1. Level 4 The Warmind - Similar Threads - Level Warmind

2. Doom eternal urdak level it freezes

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Doom eternal urdak level it freezes: Doom eternal urdak level it freezes If a console power cycle doens't do the trick, you might check with Bethesda Support forums. This seems it might be a game issue, rather than a console matter....
  3. hi, to access the Skip Ahead ring, are the reports or the profile level more important?

in XboX Insiders
    hi, to access the Skip Ahead ring, are the reports or the profile level more important?: hi, I would like to access the last ring of Xbox Insider, but I don't know how. I know it's by invitation only, but what's the best way to get this invitation? is it more important, the profile...
  4. Lost Overwatch Levels. Gone from 100 to 0.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Overwatch Levels. Gone from 100 to 0.: Hello, i got to level 100 on overwatch xbox one last night then sometime later xbox live went down. Logged on this morning and my level is now Zero. Anyone else with the same issue? Can i get my...
  5. Spyro Reignited Trilogy, First Game - Flight Level Difficultly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy, First Game - Flight Level Difficultly: Hi everyone. I am very new to the world of Xbox, only bought my first Xbox in late January 2020. As a long time fan of Spyro, the first game I bought was the Spyro Reignited Trilogy. In the first...
  6. I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest?: I bought the disc, was excited to play, but i can only play the first level, hawkes bay. Tried downloading the content, kept telling me to buy the hitman 2 gold, help please....
  7. Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into...: Both set up with Dolby access app - PC volume is around 10db quieter, however xbox is plagued by pops and other audio artifacts. Shouldn't the output be identical from the same app on same...
  8. Beta level insider - I lost all of my pins and groups

in XboX Insiders
    Beta level insider - I lost all of my pins and groups: One of my favorite things about the Xbox UI is the ability to pin and make groups on the home page. I use these functions for my multiplayer games, physical backlog, Game Pass, etc. As of a day...
  9. Streaming preview, I'm stuck in this same screen on my phone, I'm insider level 10.

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming preview, I'm stuck in this same screen on my phone, I'm insider level 10.: [IMG] submitted by /u/HoLyKiLleR [link] [comments]
  10. Command and conquer 3 GDI Sarjevo level Hard\Gold killing Avatar not Advancing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Command and conquer 3 GDI Sarjevo level Hard\Gold killing Avatar not Advancing: Objective - Destroy an Avatar with The Commando Will not register or advance to show it is done (xbox 1x backward compatible game) a9325b53-aa09-429c-ad02-decb1e73f508