Level five Switched from delta to beta

Discus and support Level five Switched from delta to beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got level 5 and switched to beta and when I enrolled into it I was stuck at a pending screen and it gave me some kind of message that it was taking... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dan12904, Aug 14, 2020.

1. /u/Dan12904
    /u/Dan12904 Guest

I got level 5 and switched to beta and when I enrolled into it I was stuck at a pending screen and it gave me some kind of message that it was taking to long and to check back later. So I exited out of it and the message wasn’t there when I went back into it and it said I’m in the beta ring now but, I didn’t get an update. Am I good or did I do something wrong?

submitted by /u/Dan12904
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dan12904, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Darkvamp182012 Win User

Alpha Ring

Seems you have to be invited to join the Alpha ring

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program

The current Xbox One Update Preview rings are:

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Why even with automatic updates off is there so many forced updates in the Delta ring of the Insider Program?

Avatar (beta) is Alpha SA, Alpha, Beta and Delta subset at this point in time
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Insider Hub too exclusive?

You just have to continue to be active in the program, take part in surveys, etc. but Alpha is also by invite only so you would have to wait to be invited into it by Microsoft.

How do the Xbox One Update Preview rings differ and how do I change rings?

There are four Xbox One Update Preview rings, which allow you control when and how often you will get early access to console updates. You’ll gain access to rings based on your activity as an Xbox Insider. If you’ve been invited to more than one ring, you
    can switch between them from the Xbox Insider Hub.

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Why even with automatic updates off is there so many forced updates in the Delta ring of the Insider Program?

I really wouldn't like to say yes to that as the Omega ring gets updates just before general release so the odds aren't good.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Removing games with 0 gamerscore coming soon

It was also released to Beta an Delta rings on 31st October 17
Thema:

1. Level five Switched from delta to beta - Similar Threads - Level five Switched

2. For weeks, the profile section of the Xbox insider app hasn't changed its level as it increases

in XboX Insiders
    For weeks, the profile section of the Xbox insider app hasn't changed its level as it increases: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. Progress was Reset to Level 1

in XBoX on Windows
    Progress was Reset to Level 1: I've been playing Microsoft Soduko for a couple years. Since the game "reset" earlier this year, I've worked up to level 72. As of yesterday 9/19, all my progress and rewards disappeared, starting...
  4. Levels not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Levels not updating: I play Microsoft Sudoku on my desktop thru XBOX I am at Level 551 but the Blue Rectangle above shows Level 400. It did not update at Level 500 when reached. Still shows Level 400 Another thing,...
  5. New to program, what levels mean what rings?

in XboX Insiders
    New to program, what levels mean what rings?: I'm level 4 at the moment and under announcements there are Omega release notes so I assume I'm in that, it some on could give me a pointer though that would be great! submitted by...
  6. Microsoft Klondike, Level > 500 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Klondike, Level > 500 ?: Hi there, i am playing this game some time, and i am now at level 505 ( Gold Grandmaster 22 ). Is there anyone above this Level ? [img] b9c5e71c-cf69-4382-9bbc-42cd56c0df30
  7. Can anyone tell me at what level I go up to class after Omega?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone tell me at what level I go up to class after Omega?: Can anyone tell me at what level I go up to class after Omega?,i'm lvl5 submitted by /u/KhellyzZ [link] [comments]
  8. Purchased a digital copy of tony hawk delux with demo level not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a digital copy of tony hawk delux with demo level not available: Purchased. Tony hawk delux pre order, with demo warehouse. Level which cant be found or played . where or how do find the demo????????? b025d29b-52e3-41c9-a776-be1cfac2323f
  9. iam currently on level gold grandmaster level 1 in tri peak how many more levels ? if any

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iam currently on level gold grandmaster level 1 in tri peak how many more levels ? if any: iam currently on level gold grandmaster level 1 in tri peak how many more levels ? if any 0b38815c-bc5a-42ef-9cab-e45378a35fa5
  10. My account leveled up 50 levels by itself! I got 10 free SUPER WHEELSPINS!

in XBoX on Windows
    My account leveled up 50 levels by itself! I got 10 free SUPER WHEELSPINS!: So I haven't been playing Forza Horizon 4 for 1 week, but today when i logged on i was very suprised! My account leveled up from level 37 to 87 all by itself! I got many free starter pack cars,...