Level One: Found a person who ddosed me

Discus and support Level One: Found a person who ddosed me in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Level One (Routers): Found a person who ddosed me Use the steps here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic2-0 to report the user on... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by lnsside, Feb 9, 2018.

1. lnsside
    lnsside Guest

lnsside, Feb 9, 2018
  2. JACRunner
    JACRunner Guest
    being DDOS'ed

and i have found the person that DDosed me last time and he is still online!

if both [mod removed] are not dealt with i will be going to the police and papers about the fact that xbox allows for people to commit illegal acts against other users!

JACRunner, Feb 9, 2018
  3. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    OK Fowl, Feb 9, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Feb 15, 2018
  5. OK Fowl Win User

6. JACRunner Win User

being DDOS'ed

and i have found the person that DDosed me last time and he is still online!

if both [mod removed] are not dealt with i will be going to the police and papers about the fact that xbox allows for people to commit illegal acts against other users!
  7. OK Fowl Win User

HACKER WHO DDOSED ME

Also here is some info that may be helpful: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/dos-attacks-faq
  8. OK Fowl Win User

HACKER WHO DDOSED ME

Use the steps here: http://xbx.lv/1TYKjXt
    to report the user on Xbox that is the best way to let the Enforcement Team know about them.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

HACKER WHO DDOSED ME

Calling out gamertags is not allowed on the forums.

The only way to report someone is via your console,it can't be done on the forums or anywhere else.

DDOS attacks are done via your broadband so you will need to contact your isp about that.
Thema:

1. Level One: Found a person who ddosed me - Similar Threads - Level Found person

2. Solitaire Level Titles

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire Level Titles: Where can I find a complete list of Level Titles for Solitaire? I have the following partial list but would appreciate info on the lower and higher levels:...
  3. Changing difficulty level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing difficulty level: When searching for an answer to how to change difficulty level of solitaire from random to difficult, this is the first entry from Microsoft: In the top left corner, there's three horizontal...
  4. How do you level up aside from quest/surveys?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you level up aside from quest/surveys?: So, I've been in the program for 3y and 3m and im only lvl 8... Theres never any quests /surveys/etc, how do you level up aside from them. If the only other way is by reporting then lucky me, I...
  5. Controller battery level becomes critical every time I plug in the USB cable and connect it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller battery level becomes critical every time I plug in the USB cable and connect it...: So I have the issue where my mic isn't picking anything up although the audio works just fine. This only started happening a few months ago. I'd literally tried everything except for this one...
  6. xbox one x hdmi black level setting

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x hdmi black level setting: 27UK600-W 27'' Class 4K UHD IPS LED Monitor with HDR 10 (27'' Diagonal) Hello i'm needing help to set up video on my xbox one x and my monitor but the blackness level i can't seem to get to work...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire levels.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire levels.: This is just a general question: How many levels are there in Microsoft Solitaire and will it reset after you reach the highest level? Thanks. 14bc5f4c-86dd-46a5-b733-4a6c740e5dc6
  8. How do I level up my rings

in XboX Insiders
    How do I level up my rings: submitted by /u/SIL3NT_RAZZER [link] [comments]
  9. Avoiding players that are beyond my level of gameplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avoiding players that are beyond my level of gameplay: To progress in anything in life, confront it, don't run away. Yes, you will lose a million times, but one day, you will progress. It is not about winning, but who stayed the longest....
  10. Level 40 boost for destiny collection not found

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Level 40 boost for destiny collection not found: I recently purchased The Destiny collection and can't find the level 40 boost that was to come with. f3ec0c85-a883-4cbb-8855-357e501038bf