Level/Stats incorrect after upgrading from iPhone 8 to iPhone 12

Discus and support Level/Stats incorrect after upgrading from iPhone 8 to iPhone 12 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Username: WorldSoap60571, Premium. I upgraded my phone from iPhone 8 to 12. When I signed into the app on my new phone, it recognized my username but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by clarityjane, Jan 12, 2021.

1. clarityjane
    clarityjane Guest

Username: WorldSoap60571, Premium. I upgraded my phone from iPhone 8 to 12. When I signed into the app on my new phone, it recognized my username but loaded the wrong levels for Solitaire and FreeCell (the only two games I have advanced to higher levels
    with). The weird thing is, it gave me credit for some usage but not all. For Klondike I should be at level 77 and it put me at level 5, for FreeCell I should be at level 193 and it put me at level 95. Please advise.

:)

clarityjane, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Edocsil 2020 Win User

Help posting posts with iPhone , box won't select!

iPhone 4 is End Of Line and doesn't use the latest version of iOS so they could be the problem. I can confirm it works fine on iPhone 8 and iOS 12
  3. Jaximus Decimus Win User

Activate Xbox Glass features in-game

I can't do anything but look at stats on my iPhone, so it's not that.
  4. Rage Warrior Win User

xbox 720?

It's safe to say it's somewhere in the works. It's like asking will there be a 4th iPad? Will there be a iPhone after iPhone 5? Yes of course. When will it be announced? People say 2013 but who knows except the top dogs of Microsoft. Some say it'll
    be called Xbox 8, or simply....Xbox.
  5. JT THE GAME Win User

games for iphone?

if you are after xbox branded games on your phone why on earth would you have an iphone and not a windows phone 8
  6. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

My Xbox Live

[quote user="Pinbot Fembot"]

Anyone know why it won't work on my iPhone 3? Says I need to upgrade the iOs but I can't . Lame...

[/quote]

You are still using an iPhone 3G? I think it's high time that you upgraded lol.
Thema:

1. Level/Stats incorrect after upgrading from iPhone 8 to iPhone 12 - Similar Threads - Level Stats incorrect

2. HITMAN 2 (Plus Expansion Bought), Will Not Load Levels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HITMAN 2 (Plus Expansion Bought), Will Not Load Levels: Can anyone help me with this: I purchased Hitman 1 Definitive Edition (hard copy), Hitman 2, Hitman 2 Expansion Pass, then Hitman 1 GOTY Edition (when hard copy did not work), then Hitman 1 GOTY...
  3. Perfect Dark crashes on Xbox Series X when restarting a level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark crashes on Xbox Series X when restarting a level: I have been playing Perfect Dark (published in 2010 by Microsoft Studios) on my Xbox Series X via Backward Compatibility, and whenever I restart a level the 360 emulation crashes, and I have to...
  4. Xbox One Controller displaying wrong battery level on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller displaying wrong battery level on PC: [img] My Xbox One Controller is displaying the wrong battery level. Through the game bar, no matter how many times I replace the batteries, it says the remote is at low battery level. However, in...
  5. Can't play online but i have level 21

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play online but i have level 21: So recently i bought forza horizon 4 and i played all day to get level 20, I have 21 now but it still says that the feature is locked, i checked the updates too but it's the same, some help ASAP...
  6. d3d11 level 11.0 shader level 5 compatible gpu is required to run this engine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    d3d11 level 11.0 shader level 5 compatible gpu is required to run this engine: i recently received an older gaming pc with a nvidia quadro fx 1800 and from what ive looked up it suports direct x 11 but i cant get it to download without downloading a virus any help would be...
  7. Sudoku Level Not Updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudoku Level Not Updating: On my old computer, my Microsoft Sudoku level is 293. When I added the game to my new computer, my level was 42! My Xbox companion is working OK. I am signed in properly in both instances. When I...
  8. Tri peak 3 boards I am on level 1040 GM 129 how many more can I go before it stops? I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tri peak 3 boards I am on level 1040 GM 129 how many more can I go before it stops? I've...: I am on level 1040 G M 129 played 6,655 games @ 98 %wins. How far can I go I the Tripeak 3 board game in Microsoft collection? b05e1cc9-db3b-467b-bbb1-c2e3b8abbdf1
  9. Beta stats/level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beta stats/level: So guys, do you think the stats and max level 14 of the beta will carry over to the full game? 88009276-b861-4e10-95ae-c00259692ea1
  10. what is with these crazy stats ? "XP: 7,825 /800, < -1% left until level 3 Tenure: ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    what is with these crazy stats ? "XP: 7,825 /800, < -1% left until level 3 Tenure: ...: Hello, I have been helping out for the last 3 months...well technically haven't done much in a month because my stats keep stacking up but my level's have only changed once. my tenure is way...