leveling up.

Discus and support leveling up. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for some people to help level up a low level gunzerker. d6bdb183-fa19-4816-b85e-71b5512eff9d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JOE SMHU, Mar 11, 2014.

1. JOE SMHU
    JOE SMHU Guest

leveling up.

Looking for some people to help level up a low level gunzerker.

:)

JOE SMHU, Mar 11, 2014
  2. HolyMoses81
    HolyMoses81 Guest
    leveling up

For pyro I'd also suggest to be carefull when you enter the depths first as there's an important NPC for make sure you don't hit him and "free him" with a roll (B-button) instead of a hit.

Also once you got your pyromancy hand try to level it up as soon as possible cause that opportunity might be gone at some point. And when that happens you might have to stick with an undeveloped pyromancy flame for the rest of your playthrough!

Praise the sun! leveling up. :)

HolyMoses81, Mar 11, 2014
  3. leveling up

Take everything you know from skyrim and forget it.

IsaacClarkeSNL, Mar 11, 2014
  4. leveling up.

have you game open to public and then let the chaos happen maybe they will give you weapons maybe they will help you level up.

PCunrecognized, Mar 19, 2014
  5. Mafivee Win User

Leveling up

That is very true, but I personally wouldn't know as I've never stooped that low.
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

Leveling up

^After the first five minutes it is...then it is just boring.
  7. Mafivee Win User

Leveling up

Going on mass rampages in a tank or attack chopper isn't relaxing?
  8. Z4ZonE Win User

Leveling up

I know why you said that bad lol, but yea, right now its all missions for me. I even restarted the campaign since I rushed through it the first time to play online
  9. BAD 2020 Win User

Leveling up

Is this your flavor of the month Zone?
Thema:

leveling up.

1. leveling up. - Similar Threads - leveling

2. BUG: Audio levels and balance are off

in XboX Insiders
    BUG: Audio levels and balance are off: I've been having this issue for what seems like the last month or two: Xbox One S, OS Version 10.0.19041.3068. My OneGuide and game audio levels are just... off. Stuff like dialogue is always...
  3. Not able to update xbox insider ring level.

in XboX Insiders
    Not able to update xbox insider ring level.: i’ve had a issue with changing my xbox insider ring from delta to alpha. every time i do it says “to login into the account that signed up for this preview on this device” even though i am logged...
  4. Can a Tier 2 or Level 2 Support engineer reset my Microsoft Cloud account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a Tier 2 or Level 2 Support engineer reset my Microsoft Cloud account?: HI, I'm unable to download games from the store (PC) or play games that are installed. Example: Minecraft dungeons is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code, in case you...
  5. XBox game bar auto adjusts microphone level

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox game bar auto adjusts microphone level: I noticed that Microsoft XBox game bar (PC, version 5.220.4292.0) auto adjusts microphone level. As I don't speak at beging of recording level is adjusted high and sound is very noisy because it...
  6. I have a question about the tiers/levels

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question about the tiers/levels: I am in the alpha skip-ahead tier. Does that mean that I get more insider content than other tiers. Also, how much game previews will I get each week? submitted by /u/MBHYAT [link] [comments]
  7. solitaire levels

in XBoX on Windows
    solitaire levels: I lost my klondike solitaire levels showing up when I download microsoft classic solitaire app on my new pc. It is still showing the games played and won but not the level I obtained. Note the...
  8. Minecraft Dungeons, HighBlock Halls Level

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Dungeons, HighBlock Halls Level: During the Time me and my Friend who Started playing the game 2 Days ago Encountered a problem starting when we found the second entrance leanding into the castle from the well in the small...
  9. Glow Headset Level 3 headset problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glow Headset Level 3 headset problem: Hi All! I am hoping someone can help me. As stated in my title above, I have After Glow Level 3 headsets. When I added a guest on my console to play with me and my party friends, the headset would...
  10. Xbox Gold Tenure Question - Will I lose my level?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gold Tenure Question - Will I lose my level?: Hi, I used to play Xbox for many years and I remember being a decent level tenure. I haven’t renewed Xbox Gold for around 2 years because I haven’t played, will I lose my old tenure level if I...