leveling up.

Discus and support leveling up. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for some people to help level up a low level gunzerker. d6bdb183-fa19-4816-b85e-71b5512eff9d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JOE SMHU, Mar 11, 2014.

1. JOE SMHU
    JOE SMHU Guest

leveling up.

Looking for some people to help level up a low level gunzerker.

:)

JOE SMHU, Mar 11, 2014
  2. HolyMoses81
    HolyMoses81 Guest
    leveling up

For pyro I'd also suggest to be carefull when you enter the depths first as there's an important NPC for make sure you don't hit him and "free him" with a roll (B-button) instead of a hit.

Also once you got your pyromancy hand try to level it up as soon as possible cause that opportunity might be gone at some point. And when that happens you might have to stick with an undeveloped pyromancy flame for the rest of your playthrough!

Praise the sun! leveling up. :)

HolyMoses81, Mar 11, 2014
  3. leveling up

Take everything you know from skyrim and forget it.

IsaacClarkeSNL, Mar 11, 2014
  4. leveling up.

have you game open to public and then let the chaos happen maybe they will give you weapons maybe they will help you level up.

PCunrecognized, Mar 19, 2014
  5. Mafivee Win User

Leveling up

That is very true, but I personally wouldn't know as I've never stooped that low.
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

Leveling up

^After the first five minutes it is...then it is just boring.
  7. Mafivee Win User

Leveling up

Going on mass rampages in a tank or attack chopper isn't relaxing?
  8. Z4ZonE Win User

Leveling up

I know why you said that bad lol, but yea, right now its all missions for me. I even restarted the campaign since I rushed through it the first time to play online
  9. BAD 2020 Win User

Leveling up

Is this your flavor of the month Zone?
Thema:

leveling up.

1. leveling up. - Similar Threads - leveling

2. Microsoft Solitaire levels.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire levels.: This is just a general question: How many levels are there in Microsoft Solitaire and will it reset after you reach the highest level? Thanks. 14bc5f4c-86dd-46a5-b733-4a6c740e5dc6
  3. How do I level up my rings

in XboX Insiders
    How do I level up my rings: submitted by /u/SIL3NT_RAZZER [link] [comments]
  4. Avoiding players that are beyond my level of gameplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avoiding players that are beyond my level of gameplay: To progress in anything in life, confront it, don't run away. Yes, you will lose a million times, but one day, you will progress. It is not about winning, but who stayed the longest....
  5. Recovering former levels for my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recovering former levels for my games: When clicked on my Microsoft games, XBox kept asking me for a password. I thought it was suspicious since it had never happened before. Now I can get to my games, but I'm back to level 1. Can I...
  6. Perdita livelli avanzamento -[Translation - Loss of progress levels]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perdita livelli avanzamento -[Translation - Loss of progress levels]: Ciao ho effettuato l'accesso al mio profilo horizon e mi ritrovo di colpo da oltre il livello 200 di avanzamento carriera,di nuovo a partire dal livello 1,volevo capire come sistemare il problema...
  7. How do i get past level 51 on borderlands 2 handsome collection am i playing wrong game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get past level 51 on borderlands 2 handsome collection am i playing wrong game...: How do i get past level 51? Am i in wrong game mode ? Borderlands. 2. Handsome collection 5aa5d6fe-4724-4d1f-b92a-4c23b65e7dba
  8. I own Hitman 2 but cannot access to content and levels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Hitman 2 but cannot access to content and levels: Hello, I buy Hitman 2 gold Edition back in November and already work fine But since early August i don't have anymore acces to the levels in the game I follow all the indication from Warner...
  9. Metro exodus freezing on xbox one x during Volga level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro exodus freezing on xbox one x during Volga level: Any suggestions how to fix this? e4612b8c-4ac5-4817-b8a2-d9fb0efea55e
  10. Bingo level is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo level is not working: Level has been full for three now going on four days. Am I stuck at level 58 for eternity? 94cd47d2-20ab-4f79-96db-2501a0228428