Levels and XP in the insider program

Discus and support Levels and XP in the insider program in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Maybe one of the Xbox representatives will answer this but what is the purpose of the insider levels and xp now that the leader board is gone? I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/phantomlord79, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Levels and XP in the insider program

Maybe one of the Xbox representatives will answer this but what is the purpose of the insider levels and xp now that the leader board is gone? I have been in the current xbox insider program for almost 8 years and was in the testing program for the 360. I used to like to look at the leader board and see where I was sitting compared to other insiders. What does my level 46 mean? Why don't you guys make more avatar t-shirts for higher levels? I haven't received a new t-shirt for my avatar since level 10.

Where is everyone else sitting on their levels?

At this time I feel like there is no point to even have levels and xp to even track it. I'm happy to be part of the program but it seems like it doesn't matter anymore with out a leader board.

submitted by /u/phantomlord79
    [link] [comments]

/u/phantomlord79, Oct 11, 2021
  2. gds1972 Win User

Give me a Xbox Insider Beta group

3. MrNDR3W Win User

Alpha Ring

Hello there!

If you are already in the insider program you will may be invited to the Alpha ring if you've reached the requirements! You'll need to have ~1 year + in the insider program and higher XP level. You also have to be active and give
    feedback continuously, but nothing is garanteed!
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Anyone understand the rank system?

In the insider program there are quests to complete, questions to answer and feedback to give.

As these items are completed users earn XP and level up within the program.

What the levels mean - bragging rights with friends in the program as well as knowing that the user is helping to test out various new items that could go live to all Xbox users in the future.
  5. x EeMBe x Win User

xp points

General: To level up and get stronger.

Ambassador Xp: To reach higher tiers and unlock rewards.

Insider xp: To earn the right to join higher insider rings.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Would like to beta test Xbox one

Hi

If you are looking to test new versions of the Xbox One dashboard on your console then you should join the Xbox Insider program and this will allow you help with testing the new console software updates.

To join the insider program download the Xbox Insider Hub app on your console and enrol your console through the app, Once you have joined the program when your XP level and tenure are high enough you will be able to join the beta tier of the program.

Please see the two links below for details of the insider program

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2017/08/09/fans-can-join-xbox-insider-program/
Thema:

Levels and XP in the insider program

1. Levels and XP in the insider program - Similar Threads - Levels insider program

2. Benifits for higher insider levels

in XboX Insiders
    Benifits for higher insider levels: Hey now I have the insider Level 22. The last time I got a t-shirt was at level 10. Is something planed for higher levels or was that all? submitted by /u/Manwiththegum [link] [comments]
  3. Questions regarding Xbox insider *levels?* and being able to play free games without live.

in XboX Insiders
    Questions regarding Xbox insider *levels?* and being able to play free games without live.: Hi everyone, I’m really new to all of this so I apologize In advance for my ignorance. I’ve been trying to do some research but still have some questions. 1. I have downloaded insider hub, and...
  4. I’m currently in Beta ring (level 5 nearly 6) and have been part of the insider program...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in Beta ring (level 5 nearly 6) and have been part of the insider program...: Was just wondering if anybody has any idea when you get the chance to move into the Alpha ring? Thanks. submitted by /u/StokieJabba [link] [comments]
  5. What level do I go up a ring in Xbox Insiders

in XboX Insiders
    What level do I go up a ring in Xbox Insiders: So I am an insider at level 4, 20XP away from level 5 I am at Omega (the lowest ring) when will I step up a ring? Someone told me that it was every 2 levels but that isn’t true because I would...
  6. Halo:MCC Insider campaign missing levels

in XboX Insiders
    Halo:MCC Insider campaign missing levels: [IMG] submitted by /u/tow_hide [link] [comments]
  7. What are the levels for insider?

in XboX Insiders
    What are the levels for insider?: I’m just wanting to know if there is a point to level up. submitted by /u/mrex1701 [link] [comments]
  8. FS2020 Insider Program Level requirements?

in XboX Insiders
    FS2020 Insider Program Level requirements?: Flight Simulator 2020 on the program? I'm Level 1 so I can't get it hey... I'm an oldschool dev, didn't even know the Xbox Insider was a thing. I do now. What level should I be before I am allowed...
  9. Anyone else have this issue with trying to change levels of the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have this issue with trying to change levels of the insider program: When I try to unregistered my xbox from the insider program or change from delta to omega it gives me a big red error "Already registered!" "To make changes, sign in with the same account that...
  10. Need help with the Insider program. I lost my level.

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with the Insider program. I lost my level.: submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]