Levels

Discus and support Levels in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me the different levels in Solitaire from beginner to skilled players please? 3ae4e54d-7eea-4d74-b741-72d65562a599 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by L. Ross_43, Jun 25, 2019.

1. L. Ross_43
    L. Ross_43 Guest

Levels

Can anyone tell me the different levels in Solitaire from beginner to skilled players please?

:)

L. Ross_43, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Mark Sherwood Win User

Level ???

I believe there has been a CUL fix mate :) I was a 9 and now I am a 5. CUL was pretty messed up but it seems a bit more stable now so I imagine they addressed the fix and the numbers now, are reflecting accurate levels.
  3. SiegeCaptain Win User

Level ???

Now I understand. Something to do with the CUL? being fixed.
  4. TAP H2O Win User

Level

halotracker.com for true skill level and for current level it's the number next to the SR online
  5. RsisRsis Win User

Levels?

[quote user="aka Scratch"]

[quote user="Judge Bergan"]

^^That's not true, I've seen a few interact on game specific forums such as Kingdom for Keflings and Adera. As for CUL D, I've seen some in the Keflings forums and AlphaJax forums as the people who developed those games often come and assist users with questions.

[/quote]

Met him at PAX East. Nice guy and I thanked him personally for coming here. Can't believe I forgot hahahahahahahaha I'm not that forgetful.

@Camel, any game that is for Xbox and has a forum on here. If it doesn't have a forum and you think it should let me know.

[/quote] I may try a few oddities in the next few months, I'll take some notes. Then maybe try to put something together with my professional chops instead of 'for fun' language :) Starting the last few classes of a second degree (journalism / fiction).
    I just spent the last year taking courses that don't transfer...now they tell me. Bummer.
  6. skys7 Win User

Levels?

Kindom of Keflings is so easy, I didn´t know people need help for that so I would never look there.
Thema:

Levels

1. Levels - Similar Threads - Levels

2. Destiny 2 leveling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 leveling: I recently started a new character and saw that in order for to get him to level 30 and do stuff for forsaken i had to pay $30 for the level booster 663438c6-8a98-4b88-89e0-d18a907954bb
  3. Hit level 30! Thank you all so much for an amazing 5 1/2 (almost) years of getting to be on...

in XboX Insiders
    Hit level 30! Thank you all so much for an amazing 5 1/2 (almost) years of getting to be on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kryptide4062 [link] [comments]
  4. Perte niveau Forza Hub (Loss Level Forza Hub)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perte niveau Forza Hub (Loss Level Forza Hub): Bonjour En me connectant ce jour Forza Hub directement depuis ma session sur Xbox One X ça ma proposé d'adhérer au "service" Forza Hub. D'habitude quand je lance cette appli sur ma console je...
  5. Xbox One Speicherstände auf PC nutzen. [Translation - Use Xbox One storage levels on PC.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Speicherstände auf PC nutzen. [Translation - Use Xbox One storage levels on PC.]: Guten Abend, seit ein paar Tagen spiele ich Metro Exodus auf meiner Xbox. Da es zur Zeit eine Aktion gibt mit der ich für n Euro den Gamepass erhalte dachte ich nutze ich das damit ich Metro auch...
  6. ScreamRide Level Center Server Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ScreamRide Level Center Server Problems: Hello all, I'm hoping that a post here will help this issue. This may be aimed more at the Moderators here than the general community, but I'd appreciate any help from anyone that can offer advice...
  7. Levels reset on Microsoft Solitaire collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Levels reset on Microsoft Solitaire collection: I like Spider Solitaire and had reached level 99. Passing it shows all levels achieved set to low levels. How can I get them back. Very annoying. bc6638ab-d2d0-4288-b034-5aa216fc5e20
  8. am having trouble getting past level 50 on my borderlands 2 handsome collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    am having trouble getting past level 50 on my borderlands 2 handsome collection: yed the extra add on assingments game play still cannot get past level 50 090a4c96-9e98-4aba-8750-01c85674d6e5
  9. Free cell levels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free cell levels: Are there any new medallions and titles after level 100, " Free Cell Grand Master? af48ec90-80da-4da8-9e80-437e0215733c
  10. The difference between "Export" and "Import", as well as the "Level" and "Map" is not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The difference between "Export" and "Import", as well as the "Level" and "Map" is not...: In the Russian version of the game some words are not correctly translated, which ones, I will tell you more. Translated to the English-speaking community, maybe they can somehow influence what is...