Levels

Discus and support Levels in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me the different levels in Solitaire from beginner to skilled players please? 3ae4e54d-7eea-4d74-b741-72d65562a599 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by L. Ross_43, Jun 25, 2019.

1. L. Ross_43
    L. Ross_43 Guest

Levels

Can anyone tell me the different levels in Solitaire from beginner to skilled players please?

:)

L. Ross_43, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Mark Sherwood Win User

Level ???

I believe there has been a CUL fix mate :) I was a 9 and now I am a 5. CUL was pretty messed up but it seems a bit more stable now so I imagine they addressed the fix and the numbers now, are reflecting accurate levels.
  3. SiegeCaptain Win User

Level ???

Now I understand. Something to do with the CUL? being fixed.
  4. TAP H2O Win User

Level

halotracker.com for true skill level and for current level it's the number next to the SR online
  5. RsisRsis Win User

Levels?

[quote user="aka Scratch"]

[quote user="Judge Bergan"]

^^That's not true, I've seen a few interact on game specific forums such as Kingdom for Keflings and Adera. As for CUL D, I've seen some in the Keflings forums and AlphaJax forums as the people who developed those games often come and assist users with questions.

[/quote]

Met him at PAX East. Nice guy and I thanked him personally for coming here. Can't believe I forgot hahahahahahahaha I'm not that forgetful.

@Camel, any game that is for Xbox and has a forum on here. If it doesn't have a forum and you think it should let me know.

[/quote] I may try a few oddities in the next few months, I'll take some notes. Then maybe try to put something together with my professional chops instead of 'for fun' language :) Starting the last few classes of a second degree (journalism / fiction).
    I just spent the last year taking courses that don't transfer...now they tell me. Bummer.
  6. skys7 Win User

Levels?

Kindom of Keflings is so easy, I didn´t know people need help for that so I would never look there.
Thema:

Levels

1. Levels - Similar Threads - Levels

2. xbox one x hdmi black level setting

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x hdmi black level setting: 27UK600-W 27'' Class 4K UHD IPS LED Monitor with HDR 10 (27'' Diagonal) Hello i'm needing help to set up video on my xbox one x and my monitor but the blackness level i can't seem to get to work...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire levels.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire levels.: This is just a general question: How many levels are there in Microsoft Solitaire and will it reset after you reach the highest level? Thanks. 14bc5f4c-86dd-46a5-b733-4a6c740e5dc6
  4. How do I level up my rings

in XboX Insiders
    How do I level up my rings: submitted by /u/SIL3NT_RAZZER [link] [comments]
  5. Avoiding players that are beyond my level of gameplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avoiding players that are beyond my level of gameplay: To progress in anything in life, confront it, don't run away. Yes, you will lose a million times, but one day, you will progress. It is not about winning, but who stayed the longest....
  6. Recovering former levels for my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recovering former levels for my games: When clicked on my Microsoft games, XBox kept asking me for a password. I thought it was suspicious since it had never happened before. Now I can get to my games, but I'm back to level 1. Can I...
  7. Perdita livelli avanzamento -[Translation - Loss of progress levels]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perdita livelli avanzamento -[Translation - Loss of progress levels]: Ciao ho effettuato l'accesso al mio profilo horizon e mi ritrovo di colpo da oltre il livello 200 di avanzamento carriera,di nuovo a partire dal livello 1,volevo capire come sistemare il problema...
  8. How do i get past level 51 on borderlands 2 handsome collection am i playing wrong game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get past level 51 on borderlands 2 handsome collection am i playing wrong game...: How do i get past level 51? Am i in wrong game mode ? Borderlands. 2. Handsome collection 5aa5d6fe-4724-4d1f-b92a-4c23b65e7dba
  9. I own Hitman 2 but cannot access to content and levels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Hitman 2 but cannot access to content and levels: Hello, I buy Hitman 2 gold Edition back in November and already work fine But since early August i don't have anymore acces to the levels in the game I follow all the indication from Warner...
  10. Metro exodus freezing on xbox one x during Volga level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro exodus freezing on xbox one x during Volga level: Any suggestions how to fix this? e4612b8c-4ac5-4817-b8a2-d9fb0efea55e