lf xbox one battlefield 4 team

Discus and support lf xbox one battlefield 4 team in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im looking for a active group of people that actually try to play objectives and use teamwork. i do have a mic and i am a premium member. message me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoulStealer8484, Feb 8, 2014.

1. lf xbox one battlefield 4 team

im looking for a active group of people that actually try to play objectives and use teamwork. i do have a mic and i am a premium member. message me and add me to your friends list if interested

:)

SoulStealer8484, Feb 8, 2014
  2. LF Raid Team

LF Raid Team for VOG Hard Aetheon.

aVoiceInUrHead, Feb 8, 2014
  3. RAID NORMAL OR HARD

Lvl 30 titan and 29 warlock LF raid team

Silverfoxagain, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Inferno20
    Inferno20 Guest

Glad you decided to join us! RoG is where it's at.

Inferno20, Feb 13, 2014
  5. Inferno20 Win User

Glad you decided to join us! RoG is where it's at.
  6. KALEEF Win User

Cross game chat Xbox 360 with Xbox One.?

^^ Or a full team on Battlefield 4
  7. Dangerous Alan Win User
  8. Azrael008uk Win User

Ghosts vs 4

Does anyone know if "Battlefield 4" on the XBox ONE will support Team Chat?

I'm pretty sure BF 3 restricted you to only being able to talk to your "squad".

Has technology moved forwards enough to enable full Team chat?
  9. Lofty Who Win User

Does the X1 Embargo Expire Tonight (11/12)

Thema:

1. lf xbox one battlefield 4 team - Similar Threads - battlefield team

2. The Account is Invalid --- Ea Battlefield Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Account is Invalid --- Ea Battlefield Content: Hello all i started my xbox as normal to find when loading Battlefield v in-fact any of the battlefield or EA Game i got the Message "the account is Invalid" So i contact EA as i cant even...
  3. Battlefield V Year 2 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Year 2 Edition: In one place it says that to play this game you need a subscription, in another it says it has a single player mode. Why would I need a subscription to play in single player mode offline? I don't...
  4. Did Not Receive Code for World of Tanks - Conquer the Battlefield

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did Not Receive Code for World of Tanks - Conquer the Battlefield: Several of my clanmates in World of Tanks received a code last week via Xbox Live Message for a "Conquer the Battlefield" pack. I have been playing WOT for over six years and have been an XBL...
  5. Battlefield 4 doesn't save my progress.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 doesn't save my progress.: How do i fix the save problem on battlefield 4? Microsoft wont refund my money for this faulty product. fb444901-56bc-473c-8421-16b2417b3cb2
  6. Battlefield 1943

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1943: The game launches but when I try to connect online, it says "Account has been disabled". I'm also getting this error on my Sony PS3 with a totally separate account. Has online play been...
  7. Battlefield 4 dlc stops downloading at same percentage everytime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 dlc stops downloading at same percentage everytime: as the title suggests, 4 of the battlefield 4 dlcs I received with the premium edition of battlefield 4 (digital) wont download on my xbox one. the dlc in question are Dragons Teeth, final stand,...
  8. Cant play battlefield 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play battlefield 4: Cant play battlefield 4, it acts like its loading but puts me back at home need help 02c57cb1-9b62-4ef3-a6fe-e6132f59512a
  9. New to Battlefield. Looking for some people to team up with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New to Battlefield. Looking for some people to team up with: I just got battlefield and am new to the series. was playing cod forever but changed up when i realized how much better bf is. Since its more team based play looking to team up and dominate. i get...
  10. Looking for a awesome squads or teams of Battlefield 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a awesome squads or teams of Battlefield 4: Hi im a recon whose role on the battlefield is ( im a offensive sniper,anitisniper and a recon trainer) i only play with recon and with my love M98B and M1911 i have trained many noob snipers into...