LFG Crota

Discus and support LFG Crota in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking for a raid team to do Crota message me if interested GT: 8b6bdf34-3e23-4cfa-b6ee-8730870647d4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iceboogis, Dec 27, 2014.

1. iceboogis
    iceboogis Guest

LFG Crota

I'm looking for a raid team to do Crota message me if interested GT:

:)

iceboogis, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Xbox.com web site error code: nc7+ibLCqJHLj3ndvmCZnys19h3O8pZmJ0oO0T0pcqM=

Same problem for me.

This cripples my ease of use for Destiny LFG to raid or do nightfalls. Having to go all the way to dash then type out a guy's tag just to say "Inv for Crota" is a massive hassle now.

Edit - This started happening to me on Thursday the 9th of April.

Spartan Throne, Dec 27, 2014
  3. ABuddy
    ABuddy Guest
    Nightfall or Crota tonight?

Hard on crota. At the checkpoint of crota. alaskasmobber

ABuddy, Dec 27, 2014
  4. Spartan Throne Win User

Xbox.com web site error code: nc7+ibLCqJHLj3ndvmCZnys19h3O8pZmJ0oO0T0pcqM=

Same problem for me.

This cripples my ease of use for Destiny LFG to raid or do nightfalls. Having to go all the way to dash then type out a guy's tag just to say "Inv for Crota" is a massive hassle now.

Edit - This started happening to me on Thursday the 9th of April.
  5. ABuddy Win User

Nightfall or Crota tonight?

Hard on crota. At the checkpoint of crota. alaskasmobber
  6. DrxDot Win User

Crotas raid

Join me for crota hard. I have two people with me and we are planning to do all of crota hard or most of it. My gamer tag is , join now for crota hard.
  7. DREAMERx97 Win User

Raids

looking for people for crota
  8. tromo2007 Win User

Crota hard raid

Crota hard raid on xboxone
Thema:

LFG Crota

1. LFG Crota - Similar Threads - LFG Crota

2. LFG problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    LFG problem: My Looking For Group post system is down, but when i restart, turn off my internet, it doesn't do anything. I get a charming "There was a problem loading Looking For Group posts" message, and then...
  3. Xbox LFG

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LFG: I'm having an issue with the party in LFG where I don't receive party or game invites and when I start a LFG post wherever I "gather party" it never starts a party and it only shows "join party"...
  4. Being banned for an LFG post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being banned for an LFG post: I have currently been banned for submitting an LFG post for PUBG. My friends have posted for PUBG and they were banned as well. We have done nothing against the code of conduct for Xbox Live. I...
  5. Was Comms-banned for making trading posts on LFG multiple times... Why? [RocketLeague]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Was Comms-banned for making trading posts on LFG multiple times... Why? [RocketLeague]: Ugh. I've been muted once again for posting "H tw oct W 135k". I read through the Microsoft rules and they said trading through unofficial means is bannable, but trading in RL is very official and...
  6. Has anyone experienced the LFG ban bug ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone experienced the LFG ban bug ?: This is a technical issue. I have spoken with many people that got insta banned for an LFG post. An instant comm ban. This bug has also been confirmed by new accounts with no history of use or...
  7. Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg: So I've heard a lot about players being banned because of lfg's lately and thought it was obviously bull, however today was my lucky day, a two week com ban and all I've done is message mundane...
  8. Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this

in XboX Insiders
    Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this: I just got a 10 day ban from Microsoft for harassment ,the problem is i didn't talked to anyone recently and only sent simple messages like "gg" and "ok" The only thing i did was create LFG posts...
  9. LFG is down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LFG is down: When going through the looking for group page, theres only a couple of posts from 2 hours ago and wont update any posts even though it says 500+ groups looking. f66fca3c-2899-427e-a634-e8aabf56757c
  10. LFG crota check point, message for inv @The Legit Kobe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LFG crota check point, message for inv @The Legit Kobe: Crota checkpoint and vault of glass fe5ddbd1-d277-45ae-bab5-f90c2aca3d2b