LFG ERROR

Discus and support LFG ERROR in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime i try to make a group post i get (there was a problem posting your looking for group) ive tried looking at videos and they didnt work and i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndrewDiaz4, Apr 7, 2021.

1. AndrewDiaz4
    AndrewDiaz4 Guest

LFG ERROR

Everytime i try to make a group post i get (there was a problem posting your looking for group) ive tried looking at videos and they didnt work and i need help

:)

AndrewDiaz4, Apr 7, 2021
  2. AngelObullets Win User

I can’t post a Looking for Group

What error's are appearing when you trying to post a LFG post?
  3. Arminator Win User

Messaging not working on original Xbox One

What prevents you from messaging your friends or joining a LFG? Do you get an error message?
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Looking For Group Doesnt Work

Yes this has happened to me before and I couldn't use the LFG feature. I tried again the next day and it was working. Sometimes there are bugs/glitches where the messages or Clubs or feed doesn't work properly, and I think this happens to LFG as well.
    Sorry about this error, but try again later or the next day and hopefully it will be working. I believe it's just an error on Xbox's end.
  5. XsmkstarzX Win User

There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group

It might be something just to do with the lfg itself. You can possibly try a quick power cycle to your console and see if that works, but i feel its more on so its the lfg itself having some issues possibly. You didnt get a error code or nothing? Just
    that message?
  6. Monkey D Flibly Win User

I can't see my friends on my xbox app and can't play with them on my xbox

just spent the last 2/3 hrs trying to fix this issue assuming it was my problem, either it wont log in with 0xbba error code or logs in with no friend list or lfg
Thema:

LFG ERROR

1. LFG ERROR - Similar Threads - LFG ERROR

2. I cannot post in LFG or respond to posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot post in LFG or respond to posts: I had this problem when i initially bought an Xbox One and still do with the latest Xbox One X console. I cannot make a post or reply to existing ones. I have tried rempving my profile from the...
  3. Xbox series x lfg won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x lfg won't work: Hello community At least I changed my nat type in open, relogged my account and cut the power suply6of my console and restarted it but nothing worked. I can't join groups or even create one on my...
  4. Xbox app lfg functionality?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app lfg functionality?: Has anyone been made aware of or seen anything about lfg part of the old app coming back to the new one? fc24d6ff-e701-4831-9a5b-beb86d8617fc
  5. Cannot make an LFG post or send a message to say I am interested

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot make an LFG post or send a message to say I am interested: If i try to create a post it says their is a problem creating your post.If i try to repsond to a post says unable to send message. All privacy settings are set to adult and i have a full gamepass...
  6. I cant interest or post LFG help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant interest or post LFG help: Everytime I try and post a LFG it says a problem has occurred and this has happened with all the xboxs I have had I have also had 3 internet routers and nothing has worked I can post on other...
  7. obox one lfg

in XBoX Accessibility
    obox one lfg: I cant post on LFG. Xbox wont let me contact them. Im not chat banned or suspended. PLEASE HELP!!! 48562511-22b6-4cc9-b5ff-321559d87a66
  8. Removal of lfg on the app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Removal of lfg on the app: Hello everyone, it seems that Microsoft has decided to remove the lfg tab from their xbox companion app during the latest update to the app. Dose anyone know why they did this? Or is it a glitch?...
  9. xbox lfg

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox lfg: why wheb i go to find a lfg post to join theyre alll backed by an hour or two even though it says theres nee posts being made. its for warzone too its not even like im playing an old game. help...
  10. Lfg error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lfg error: I can't seem to post or joing lfgs. e05db0c8-4f11-4879-bcc9-a0f3bd792af5