LFG is down

Discus and support LFG is down in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When going through the looking for group page, theres only a couple of posts from 2 hours ago and wont update any posts even though it says 500+ groups... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xx Prime Gaming, Nov 8, 2019 at 10:22 AM.

1. LFG is down

When going through the looking for group page, theres only a couple of posts from 2 hours ago and wont update any posts even though it says 500+ groups looking.

:)

Xx Prime Gaming, Nov 8, 2019 at 10:22 AM
  2. TattBear Win User

LFG is down

3. NeoDan123 Win User

LFG is down

There is an outage alert out at the moment. The engineers is working on getting the issue fixed as soon as possible.
  4. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

LFG is down

It seems that there may be some technical issues with the looking for group page at the moment since there are others experiencing the same issue. Hopefully these will clear up soon.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

LFG is down

I have the same issue it sucks needed help with something but i'll wait for LFG works again
  6. CarringtonTV Win User

Are we too connected?

Having an LFG tag (Looking For Group) would be a great way to narrow down who to send gaming invites to.
Thema:

LFG is down

1. LFG is down - Similar Threads - LFG down

2. Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this

in XboX Insiders
    Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this: I just got a 10 day ban from Microsoft for harassment ,the problem is i didn't talked to anyone recently and only sent simple messages like "gg" and "ok" The only thing i did was create LFG posts...
  3. Xbox One LFG problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One LFG problem: New Xbox, new gamer tag(within last few months). I'm never able to post to LFG. I get an error on the console that says "there was a problem posting your looking for group". I try from the Xbox...
  4. LFG Down? Oct 29 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    LFG Down? Oct 29 2019: Been trying to use the LFG with Dying Light since like 6am this morning and it jus shows the same 4 posts n never updates. Any ideas as to why? Edit: It says in settings that "All Services Are...
  5. LFG Not Working on PUBG

in XBoX on Consoles
    LFG Not Working on PUBG: Lfg is not working. It says there are groups but nothing is available. 36de6a84-e052-40d5-9cf2-2d17019662a3
  6. LFG posts not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    LFG posts not working: So for about 2 hours now, i've been trying to make a post or find people through LFG. Ive been able to pull it up but when i get to the page everything is normal except for getting "Need more...
  7. LFG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LFG: All the LFGs of games have the active number of posts, but they're only showing a few that are from over 2 hours ago when there are supposed to be like 700+. It says refresh for new posts and it...
  8. Can there be an option for 'Clubs' in LFG notifications?

in XboX Insiders
    Can there be an option for 'Clubs' in LFG notifications?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ChainedGraboid [link] [comments]
  9. says lets keep it clean but it is clean of LFG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    says lets keep it clean but it is clean of LFG: says lets keep it clean but it is clean of LFG, look wat i put lol its legit clean and im jus askin for help yall [img] 92db98bd-b13f-4326-9cc9-cb592fc03907
  10. Messages vanishing and lfg not working in guide (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Messages vanishing and lfg not working in guide (alpha skip ahead): I recieved a message from a friend today but when i tried to read the message it just vanished but in the guide messages i could still see a part of the message but when i go to the conversation...