LFG is down

Discus and support LFG is down in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When going through the looking for group page, theres only a couple of posts from 2 hours ago and wont update any posts even though it says 500+ groups... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xx Prime Gaming, Nov 8, 2019.

1. LFG is down

When going through the looking for group page, theres only a couple of posts from 2 hours ago and wont update any posts even though it says 500+ groups looking.

:)

Xx Prime Gaming, Nov 8, 2019
  2. TattBear Win User

LFG is down

3. NeoDan123 Win User

LFG is down

There is an outage alert out at the moment. The engineers is working on getting the issue fixed as soon as possible.
  4. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

LFG is down

It seems that there may be some technical issues with the looking for group page at the moment since there are others experiencing the same issue. Hopefully these will clear up soon.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

LFG is down

I have the same issue it sucks needed help with something but i'll wait for LFG works again
  6. CarringtonTV Win User

Are we too connected?

Having an LFG tag (Looking For Group) would be a great way to narrow down who to send gaming invites to.
Thema:

LFG is down

1. LFG is down - Similar Threads - LFG down

2. Xbox LFG "open group chat button"/ Xbox discord server link

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox LFG "open group chat button"/ Xbox discord server link: This is kinda gonna be two questions in one, so if you have an answer to either please leave it in the comments. First question being, what is the "open group chat" button on Xbox looking for...
  3. My Xbox wont let me post a lfg or interest in one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wont let me post a lfg or interest in one.: I've made my account restrictions to where I can post a lfg and interest in one. But it wont let me, but an alt account on my xbox can. 61d64ea3-fe42-44ed-9e65-ae36b4849a97
  4. LFG Crashing when I try to post

in XBoX on Windows
    LFG Crashing when I try to post: Hi Team, When I try to post on LFG using the XBox Game Bar, the game bar crashes. But if I join other people's LFG, it works fine without crashing. Help would be appreciated....
  5. Lfg bots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lfg bots: Sometimes when im looking for a group a see multiple accounts that say the same thing, and they are usually are in weird fonts like italics, for example it kind of looks like “ im looking for a...
  6. Xbox LFG Problems (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox LFG Problems (Windows 10): So I've been trying to join and make groups for about a week now, but every time I try to, it just says "this post is no longer available" and "there was a problem posting your Looking for Group"....
  7. Xbox LFG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox LFG: So recently I tried posting a LFG on my xbox but it says “There was a problem posting your looking for group.” I tried resetting my xbox and turning off and on my internet. Nothing has worked so...
  8. Can't post LFG due to inappropriate content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't post LFG due to inappropriate content: I'm trying to post a LFG post for PSO2 and I'm getting this error msg, i believe in error. Letter for letter here is my post. "Ship 2 Alliance DTP is recruiting active ARKS. We're looking for...
  9. i found a word and a number that is "inappropriate" in lfg posts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i found a word and a number that is "inappropriate" in lfg posts.: ive found that the number "81" and the word "wedding" are apparently inappropriate words in LFG posts. for context: i made one post asking for help with a mission called "parallel quest 81" and...
  10. LFG Down? Oct 29 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    LFG Down? Oct 29 2019: Been trying to use the LFG with Dying Light since like 6am this morning and it jus shows the same 4 posts n never updates. Any ideas as to why? Edit: It says in settings that "All Services Are...