Lfg related notifications not working. possible flight sim issues

Discus and support Lfg related notifications not working. possible flight sim issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; preview beta. LFG notifications cannot be opened. If a friend of mine starts an lfg post i get a notification but cannot open it. notification... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/picknell, Jul 28, 2021.

1. /u/picknell
    /u/picknell Guest

preview beta. LFG notifications cannot be opened. If a friend of mine starts an lfg post i get a notification but cannot open it. notification disappears, there is nothing to click on to open it. The same goes for my own lfg post, i get a notification if someone is interested. I open it, works normal once. then I cannot go back even to my own post to cancel it and just keep watching how more people are interested from notifications. Spotted with destiny 2.

Not sure if related to build. recently released flight sim unplayable. controls not working even in game menu. lb\rb works, the rest is a mystery. when i for example get to options\controls all i can do is go back with B, nothing else works.

submitted by /u/picknell
    [link] [comments]

/u/picknell, Jul 28, 2021
  2. deaconb Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Logitech X52 Pro Controller not Working

I had the same issue... I had to completely exit Flight Sim, disconnect my X52 Pro, restart flight sim, and then open Flight Sim, go to Controls, and plug in my X52. If you try to remove the X52 while Flight Sim is still running, the workaround doesn't
    work.
  3. PierreJansen1 Win User

Flight Sim 2020 stuck on black screen and "Press Any Key ..."

Tx. Like you, I have no need for Xbox , I just want to play flight sim. But ... I was forced to install the Xbox (beta) app to get the Flight sim work.
  4. LEPRECH4UN23 Win User

Microsoft flight sim 2020 Alpha on Xbox

Would it be possible to Alpha/beta test MS Flight Sim 2020 on my Xbox?

Thanks
  5. KLRSKIR Win User

microsoft flight beta

It is the successor to Flight Sim. This really isn't Xbox related so I'm going to lock this thread. Keep your eyes peeled on the Connect site for more information.
  6. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator X

Hiya!!

Unfortunately you will not be able to install the Microsoft Flight Sim X software back onto your PC without the DVD Drive. They are working on a newer version of the Flight Sim for PC which I believe will offer a digital version.

Happy Gaming!!
Thema:

1. Lfg related notifications not working. possible flight sim issues - Similar Threads - Lfg related notifications

2. Was I Randomly suspended after trying to post LFG?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Was I Randomly suspended after trying to post LFG?: Hello, I was trying to post a LFG for splitgate last night, and I was hit with a communication ban. I tried to post the LFG multiple times and than I was banned. I was trying to post about...
  3. Xbox app still missing LFG, it's ridiculous

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app still missing LFG, it's ridiculous: While I agree that the old Xbox app was slow and could definitely be improved...the LFG functionality was probably the most used feature for me & my friends. I mean it's kind of the whole point...
  4. How To Deal With Player Toxcicity and Misuse of LFG?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How To Deal With Player Toxcicity and Misuse of LFG?: Hey All, Recently, I've been utilizing the LFG feature to search for players to connect and game with on one of my favorite games, Monster Hunter: World. However, as of late, the LFG posts...
  5. LFG posts not loading and can't create LFG post "Something went wrong"

in XBoX on Windows
    LFG posts not loading and can't create LFG post "Something went wrong": At the moment of making this post I'm using both the Xbox console companion app and Xbox game bar which both don't let me join any LFG posts or make anything. On the console app none of the posts...
  6. LFG not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    LFG not working: This has been an issue for about a year now, but im finally fed up and wanted to seek help for it, I can't make LFG posts nor can i set myself as interested for one....
  7. LFG quick access through game tab GONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LFG quick access through game tab GONE: Did something change in the last update that removed the LFG quick access ability? You were able to hit home, then scroll down to the game and hit right on the D-Pad to get to an LFG window rather...
  8. lfg/group option missing from Xbox dashboard.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lfg/group option missing from Xbox dashboard.: When i press the xbox button and bring up the recent games the option on the right to create a lfg or join a club is missing. Anyone know how to turn this back on?...
  9. I am unable to create LFG posts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to create LFG posts: Every time I try to make a group post on xbox it says, "There was a problem looking for group posts" and I cant respond to other posts. I have been communication banned before twice, but that was...
  10. Testing Free-to-Play Multiplayer, Looking for Group (LFG) and Party Chat Without Gold in...

in XboX Insiders
    Testing Free-to-Play Multiplayer, Looking for Group (LFG) and Party Chat Without Gold in...: Hey All, We're glad to see so many of you excited to help test out the new feature in the latest Xbox Update Preview. We are aware that some of you have been trying to test out the feature and...