LFG to do Hard Raid

Discus and support LFG to do Hard Raid in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 29 lock and 30 hunter looking to do all of the hard raid. Need experienced players a8f134fa-5616-40ca-b264-30286e40d27c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HuFovaLV, Nov 12, 2014.

1. HuFovaLV
    HuFovaLV Guest

LFG to do Hard Raid

29 lock and 30 hunter looking to do all of the hard raid. Need experienced players

:)

HuFovaLV, Nov 12, 2014
  2. KILLTACK85
    KILLTACK85 Guest
    destiny raid normal

lfg raid 28 and 29 need group

KILLTACK85, Nov 12, 2014
  3. Jonah Grey
    Jonah Grey Guest
    looking for people for vault of glass

lvl 29 warlock sunsinger also LFG for raid / nightfall, Jonah OD66

Jonah Grey, Nov 12, 2014
  4. ARMY SQUIREL
    ARMY SQUIREL Guest

LFG to do Hard Raid

Xbox 360 lvl 30 warlock hmu if ever doing raid hard

ARMY SQUIREL, Nov 12, 2014
  5. ARMY SQUIREL Win User

LFG to do Hard Raid

Xbox 360 lvl 30 warlock hmu if ever doing raid hard
  6. KILLTACK85 Win User

destiny raid normal

lfg raid 28 and 29 need group
  7. Jonah Grey Win User

looking for people for vault of glass

lvl 29 warlock sunsinger also LFG for raid / nightfall, Jonah OD66
  8. UZIsan Win User

Xbox.com web site error code: nc7+ibLCqJHLj3ndvmCZnys19h3O8pZmJ0oO0T0pcqM=

Is it too difficult to put an in-game lfg queue for nightfall and end game raids? I mean it is 2015 and ***
  9. Greg765718 Win User

The Division 2 Raids

I think im never going to play the raid without using an lfg, if i cant get 6 people together for a destiny raid then an 8 person team isn't going to happen for me.
Thema:

LFG to do Hard Raid

1. LFG to do Hard Raid - Similar Threads - LFG Hard Raid

2. Lfg issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lfg issue: Every time I try to create an lfg i get a message that says let's keep it clean and try to post again. All I wrote in my post was "I dont have a microphone. I'm looking for low level players to...
  3. False Ban wave for LFG between end of last year. Not removed in ban history.

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Ban wave for LFG between end of last year. Not removed in ban history.: Hi, everyone. Nearing the end of last year. There was a ban wave for players that had ran into a bug with the LFG system. You would make a post (I still am unaware of its trigger) and in two weeks...
  4. It looks like the Xbox LFG app is censoring the word 'check' ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It looks like the Xbox LFG app is censoring the word 'check' ?: Hi! I'm trying to make a post on the Xbox LFG app. But I keep getting the message "Keep it Clean...". After changing the words I was using, it looks like it is getting triggered on the phrase...
  5. Xbox game bar LFG crashes

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar LFG crashes: When I try to post a request for LFG the game bar just crashes. How do I resolve this? c0c1430e-5288-4af5-8755-8c742131645c
  6. LFG problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    LFG problem: My Looking For Group post system is down, but when i restart, turn off my internet, it doesn't do anything. I get a charming "There was a problem loading Looking For Group posts" message, and then...
  7. Xbox LFG

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LFG: I'm having an issue with the party in LFG where I don't receive party or game invites and when I start a LFG post wherever I "gather party" it never starts a party and it only shows "join party"...
  8. Being banned for an LFG post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being banned for an LFG post: I have currently been banned for submitting an LFG post for PUBG. My friends have posted for PUBG and they were banned as well. We have done nothing against the code of conduct for Xbox Live. I...
  9. VOG raid hard mode LFG already have 2 need 4 more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VOG raid hard mode LFG already have 2 need 4 more: I need lvl 29 and 30. at least 1 more warlock! we are on the final boss! would like to finish with it before the week ends?! add me or join my party 18875461-5b82-46d9-879c-b2c38bfe415c
  10. 29 Warlock Either Subclass LFG - Hard Mode Vault

in XBoX Games and Apps
    29 Warlock Either Subclass LFG - Hard Mode Vault: - On now, looking for a group to do a full clear, ideally full group of 29+, I'm experienced and know fights. 1c62ac06-9df7-4499-9ce6-702e7b4923e5