LFGs not working.

Discus and support LFGs not working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ever sience I had created this account I've had problems with messages not going through and Looking for Group posts not going up. Only recently my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Screw phones, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Screw phones
    Screw phones Guest

LFGs not working.

Ever sience I had created this account I've had problems with messages not going through and Looking for Group posts not going up. Only recently my messaging was fixed after a friend jokingly sent a message to himself saying [mod removed] using my account.
    Surprisingly it fixed the messaging problem but not the LFG one. Any ideas?

PS: Yes I've checked my privacy settings and yes "Allow" and "Everybody" for all communication andmultiplayer settings.

:)

Screw phones, Aug 27, 2019
  2. heyitzgomez Win User

LOOKING FOR GROUP DOWN FOR XBOX LIVE

I've tried using LFG on my Xbox, my computer, and my phone and LFG isn't working on any of them.
  3. Yuri Nashwhole Win User

LFG not working?

It works on my main account, but i have the same problem you describe on my second account. No idea why..... anyone has a solution?
  4. HackingSpartan8 Win User

LFGs not working.

Are they not displaying only for you or are your friends not seeing them as well?

Make sure your NAT is open or moderate by going to network settings and testing the nat type.

Try a hard reset by holding the power button for 10 seconds and turning the console back on again.

If that fails, perform a factory reset without removing games and apps: https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

LFG not working?

Hey Yuri,

If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you! :)
  6. xDeadlyRosesx Win User

DESTINY 2

yeah that LFG destiny site works wonders to find ppl! ive used it a lot of times ^_^
Thema:

LFGs not working.

1. LFGs not working. - Similar Threads - LFGs working

2. How to get Powera Wired Controller For Xbox One to work on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get Powera Wired Controller For Xbox One to work on pc.: I have windows 10 commputer and I just started playing on pc but its really hard to control in games so I wanted to hook a controller up to my laptop but I don't know how. If it matters, I was...
  3. Xbox Game Pass no funciona luego de pago [Translate] Xbox Game Pass doesn't work after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass no funciona luego de pago [Translate] Xbox Game Pass doesn't work after...: Hola, el dia 14/09/2019 realice el pago correspondiente de 260 pesos argentinos para obeter xbox game pass pc a travez de la tarjeta Uala, el cobro fue realizado con exito pero al momento de...
  4. Device control stopped working after Sony Bravia 8.0 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device control stopped working after Sony Bravia 8.0 Update: Hello All, A couple of months ago my Sony Bravia TV (KD-43XF8505) had a large software update which moved it from version 7.0 to version 8.0. (Android TV). Since this update, device control on...
  5. Xbox app + Game Bar Not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app + Game Bar Not working: When I try to log in on windows 10 I keep getting the error code 0x80860010 I put it into the error search and nothing came up, please Help d7dd66fd-311c-4715-b3b5-2dad173e2081
  6. game pass app remote installation not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass app remote installation not working: I setup the allow remote installation, I change my setting for my home xbox and I set the power mode to instant on. when I try to download from the app it tell me to select your default x box but...
  7. Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!: Hi I just recently bought an xbox 360 again to play black ops 2 for my stream, (spare twitch prime anyone? ) and for some reason my xbox is not allowing me to not only purchase gold, but also it...
  8. Game share still not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game share still not working: Yesterday I made a post asking why I couldnt access xbox live or game pass even though me and my friend were game sharing. He still has Xbox live and game pass. whenever i log into his account on...
  9. Controller input Jack not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller input Jack not working: I need to send my controller back for repair under warrenty as the input Jack is not working and muted on the screen.Tried all remedies on here. Tried it on different x box still the same. There...
  10. Gears 5 causing headset microphone to stop working in Discord

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 causing headset microphone to stop working in Discord: Hello, i have an issue with Gears 5 on PC for steam where it causes my mic to stop working in discord, i can still hear everyone but they cant hear me, the only way to fix this it seems, and its...