LFGs not working.

Discus and support LFGs not working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ever sience I had created this account I've had problems with messages not going through and Looking for Group posts not going up. Only recently my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Screw phones, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Screw phones
    Screw phones Guest

LFGs not working.

Ever sience I had created this account I've had problems with messages not going through and Looking for Group posts not going up. Only recently my messaging was fixed after a friend jokingly sent a message to himself saying [mod removed] using my account.
    Surprisingly it fixed the messaging problem but not the LFG one. Any ideas?

PS: Yes I've checked my privacy settings and yes "Allow" and "Everybody" for all communication andmultiplayer settings.

:)

Screw phones, Aug 27, 2019
  2. heyitzgomez Win User

LOOKING FOR GROUP DOWN FOR XBOX LIVE

I've tried using LFG on my Xbox, my computer, and my phone and LFG isn't working on any of them.
  3. Yuri Nashwhole Win User

LFG not working?

It works on my main account, but i have the same problem you describe on my second account. No idea why..... anyone has a solution?
  4. HackingSpartan8 Win User

LFGs not working.

Are they not displaying only for you or are your friends not seeing them as well?

Make sure your NAT is open or moderate by going to network settings and testing the nat type.

Try a hard reset by holding the power button for 10 seconds and turning the console back on again.

If that fails, perform a factory reset without removing games and apps: https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

LFG not working?

Hey Yuri,

If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you! :)
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Looking for group post

The Microsoft Team is aware of LFG issues and they are working to fix them.
Thema:

LFGs not working.

1. LFGs not working. - Similar Threads - LFGs working

2. Ark:Survivial Evolved not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark:Survivial Evolved not working: So I've been having an issue where whenever I load a server (Multiplayer and singleplayer) it'll load, at most, the first asset before bringing me back to the main screen, telling me nothing. I'm...
  3. Xbox 360 online not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 online not working: Hi so when I get into my game it doesn't let me go on online for my Xbox 360 and I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it still didn't work so I don't know what else to do also I use an...
  4. my 3 month pre-paid card isn't working. I keep getting kicked off or it almost an hour of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my 3 month pre-paid card isn't working. I keep getting kicked off or it almost an hour of...: my 3 month pre-paid card isn't working. I keep getting kicked off or it almost an hour of DIY to get it to boot. Can I have a new card from my GAME STOP or can I get a refund? *** Die...
  5. 포르자 호라이즌4에서 g27 연결 질문입니다 (Logitech G27 doesn't work in Forza Horison 4)

in XBoX on Windows
    포르자 호라이즌4에서 g27 연결 질문입니다 (Logitech G27 doesn't work in Forza Horison 4): 포르자 호라이즌4에서 g27 을 연결하여 쓰 하는데 스티어링 은 인식하지만 페달은 인식하지 못합니다 어떻게 해야하나요? In Forza Horizon 4, Logiteh g27 doesnot work... the steering wheel works but the game cant recognize the pedals.. the pedals...
  6. Gamepass wont work for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass wont work for me: Gamepass wnt let me install. Games 6fb2567e-cdbd-477b-97cf-875ccf952ed2
  7. Code not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Code not working: We bought a minecraft coins gift card and the activation code does not work. 9883ab8d-66dc-4dd5-a80b-0356ad5cea8f
  8. [fone de ouvido não funciona] [[headset does not work]]

in XBoX Accessibility
    [fone de ouvido não funciona] [[headset does not work]]: Olá então eu comprei o x-box one s com 2 controle c adaptador p2 de fábrica já, ai eu coloquei o fone de ouvido do meu celular na entrada e eu estava ouvindo normalmente estava jogando r6...
  9. WIFI on Xbox One stopped working one day

in XBoX on Consoles
    WIFI on Xbox One stopped working one day: So for as long as I've had my Xbox One, I played it wireless. Then one day, it randomly stopped working. The Xbox still detects my router but does not have Internet connection. The ISP did not...
  10. Game And Party Invites Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game And Party Invites Not Working: I can't get invites to party or game. It's not a privacy or notification problem. This has been happening for around a month. I still get notifications from messages and notifications to join...