LG 42PG20D: Dolby Vision

Discus and support LG 42PG20D: Dolby Vision in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; LG (Televisions) 42PG20D: Dolby Vision This is an LG issue, not a Microsoft issue. I've read multiple times LG needs to release a firmware update for... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by JulienLallemand, Oct 17, 2018.

1. LG 42PG20D: Dolby Vision

LG (Televisions) 42PG20D: Dolby Vision
    This is an LG issue, not a Microsoft issue. I've read multiple times LG needs to release a firmware update for this to work.

:)

JulienLallemand, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Epic 108
    Epic 108 Guest
    Dolby vision in the Netflix app

I have an LG 4k HDR/Dolby vision tv and on the Netflix app on my Xbox one x only HDR is displayed on movies and shows that are in Dolby vision on Netflix. Does the Netflix Xbox app not show Dolby vision or am I missing something?

Epic 108, Oct 17, 2018
  3. mackemladlee
    mackemladlee Guest
    LG 42PG20D: LG tv

LG (Televisions) 42PG20D: LG tv
    No problem and good luck with the decorating.

mackemladlee, Oct 17, 2018
  4. LG 42PG20D: Dolby Vision

This is an LG issue, not a Microsoft issue. I've read multiple times LG needs to release a firmware update for this to work.

MarsNeedsTacos, Oct 29, 2018
  5. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

6. 志强董 Win User

When will Microsoft patch the One X to support Dolby Vision on the 4K Blueray player

I have a XBOX One X connected to an OLED LG C8. If I use the Netflix app on XBOX One X then the LG will display Dolby Vision. So I know that it is passing. But If I use a 4K Bluray that has Dolby Vision, the player will only output HDR。Blu-ray
    playback is already up to date.
  7. BUSA1963 Win User

Dolby vision in the Netflix app

I have an LG oled c7 and watch netflix trough webOs .

By doing it this way you should get Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos.

Microsoft will roll out an sofware update for netflix Dolby Vision shortly.

For the moment Dolby Vision is not supported on the Netflix app via Xbox.

I hope they also update the blu ray player shortly because there is much more content available on 4k uhd blu ray.
  8. Notorious RAU Win User

Dolby Vision on my TV

Xbox has updated to a "low latency" version of dolby vision causing issues with most TV's. I have the same issue with my 2018 Vizio P Series.

Once Xbox/MSFT does another update for the Dolby Vision they currently have in use it should support more TV's. There is not garuntee that all TV's will be compatible with 4k Dolby Vision.

I'm extremely annoyed by this too as my new TV is not being used to its full potential.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnar...-microsoft-vizio-and-lg-respond/#230928544539
  9. IRB Win User

Looking for a 4K tv to work with Xbox one s

I've personally got my eye on some of the LG models UH770V in my case as they support both HDR "standards": HDR10 and Dolby Vision. Not many TV's do it seems.
Thema:

1. LG 42PG20D: Dolby Vision - Similar Threads - 42PG20D Dolby Vision

2. 42PG20D: xbox won't connect to tv invalid format

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: xbox won't connect to tv invalid format: 42PG20D: xbox won't connect to tv invalid format Hi there Jadekira86, Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox Video resolution. I recommend...
  3. 42PG20D: Live tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: Live tv: 42PG20D: Live tv I have set up my TV for topic and satellite channels. I only want to see on my Xbox from live TV. Sorry for my English and thank a lot for your help....
  4. 42PG20D: XBOX ONE X +LG: does not recognize HDR

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: XBOX ONE X +LG: does not recognize HDR: 42PG20D: XBOX ONE X +LG: does not recognize HDR You need to check some LG models only do HDR and 4k in a separate HDMI and you must have 4k cables c2d6f839-56c1-41c0-adcc-d0fe5081ceb9
  5. 42PG20D: Does the Xbox One X support 21:9?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: Does the Xbox One X support 21:9?: 42PG20D: Does the Xbox One X support 21:9? No consoles support 21:9. I would venture to guess you won't see this from Sony & Microsoft until the next gen of consoles....
  6. 42PG20D: Xbox not coming up on my tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: Xbox not coming up on my tv: 42PG20D: Xbox not coming up on my tv For a possible solution check this support page: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected...
  7. 42PG20D: LG 55UK6090PUA No Signal Message From Xbox

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: LG 55UK6090PUA No Signal Message From Xbox: 42PG20D: LG 55UK6090PUA No Signal Message From Xbox Hello PhantomNebula! Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue however as we are already attending to this issue in the previously...
  8. 42PG20D: I cant message

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: I cant message: 42PG20D: I cant message You should log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible. http://enforcement.xbox.com/home...
  9. 42PG20D: xbox 360

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: xbox 360: 42PG20D: xbox 360 It has a unique end, that only plugs into the 360 power supply. The other end is attached to the brick. 80ea13f8-852d-4694-929d-6d2ea8bea981
  10. LG 42PG20D: No image on LG Smart TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    LG 42PG20D: No image on LG Smart TV: LG (Televisions) 42PG20D: No image on LG Smart TV Hello we recomend you to check the following link in order to fix your issue:...